1. Advertising
    y u no do it?

Advertising (learn more)

Advertise virtually anything here, with CPM banner ads, CPM email ads and CPC contextual links. You can target relevant areas of the site and show ads based on geographical location of the user if you wish.

Starts at just $1 per CPM or $0.10 per CPC.

Can Someone Help Me With Website Colours

Discussion in 'Placement / Reviews / Examples' started by badcompany, Jul 2, 2008.

I am really hoping to build my humor website up but on looking at it I just think the colours are all wrong. I would love someone to take a look at my site and just give me some help into what colours would attract people. My website is at the bottom of this post, the humor one. Thank you in advance to anyone who is kind enough to look.

badcompany, Jul 2, 2008 IP
  2. gauharjk

gauharjk Notable Member

Best Answers:
    Get a good Blogger Templates. Look on http://btemplates.com/ and you can get some really good ones.

And your blog is very interesting indeed.... :)

gauharjk, Jul 2, 2008 IP
  3. badcompany

badcompany Peon

Best Answers:
    Thanks for your reply but can you also help me out on what actual colours to use to entice readers in and to get them to return. Help please :confused:

badcompany, Jul 2, 2008 IP
  4. gauharjk

gauharjk Notable Member

Best Answers:
    I believe visitors are more enticed by content rather than colours. But you can always use bright, contrasting colours, shades of dark orange, yellow, lime, red, pink... All the warm colours.

gauharjk, Jul 3, 2008 IP
    guerilla likes this.
  5. badcompany

badcompany Peon

Best Answers:
    I cant really see pink attracting guys into read my jokes can you. Content I agree with but you need a nice layout to put your content in....Cmom you guys, help me out here.

badcompany, Jul 3, 2008 IP