1. Advertising
    y u no do it?

Advertising (learn more)

Advertise virtually anything here, with CPM banner ads, CPM email ads and CPC contextual links. You can target relevant areas of the site and show ads based on geographical location of the user if you wish.

Starts at just $1 per CPM or $0.10 per CPC.

Terrorist Attack in Jerusalem - 4 killed, 20+ injured

Discussion in 'Politics & Religion' started by Lemon116, Jul 2, 2008.

Citizens were able to record the terrorist in action and his death (video - click here)

Four Israelis - three women and a man - were killed and at least 30 more were injured when a bulldozer driven by a Palestinian resident of east Jerusalem trampled over pedestrians and vehicles and plowed into two buses in downtown Jerusalem at around noon Wednesday.

The driver, who reportedly had a criminal record and was the holder of an Israeli (blue) identification card, was shot and killed by a SWAT officer near the old Shaare Zedek Medical Center. The terrorists was said to be 30-years-old man from the village of Zur Bahar.

Source

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

In a personal note, its 10 minutes from where I live and I drive there almost every day
    "The bulldozer was being used in the construction of the Jerusalem light tram. " - I have around 5 bulldozers working on the light tram daily next to my house. Around 50 meters distance.

Too bad you cant feel the hate in me right now. Id swear I could kill this fag with my bare hands!!!

Lemon116, Jul 2, 2008 IP
  2. arnab

arnab Peon

Best Answers:
    just watched this in cnn. wow! another crazy islamic extremist attack! crazy indeed! is this the first of its kind?

arnab, Jul 2, 2008 IP
  3. Ohad

Ohad Guest

Best Answers:
    Ohad, Jul 2, 2008 IP
  4. Lemon116

Lemon116 Active Member

Best Answers:
    Lemon116, Jul 2, 2008 IP
  5. iggysick

iggysick Guest

Best Answers:
    And yet you claim that they hate you only because you're Jewish! What a racist freak you are indeed! So you are able and allowed to hate them because they kill your innocent civilians but they are not able and allowed to hate you because you kill their innocent civilians!
    No wonder you are not ready for peace at all after 60 years of bloodshed...

iggysick, Jul 2, 2008 IP
  6. Lemon116

Lemon116 Active Member

Best Answers:
    WTF are you talking about? Am I saying Im willing to kill every innocent arab?

Some arabs are definitely willing to kill innocent Israelis.

I dont hate them, I hate people like you, who dont know what the hell are they talking about :mad:

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

Lemon116, Jul 2, 2008 IP
  7. iggysick

iggysick Guest

Best Answers:
    Of course you hate me but you don't hate innocent arab. :rolleyes:
    Do you think before you post? I doubt that.
    Anyway, Palestinians are humans just like you and they are able to hate just like you and they do hate just like you. They hate you because you kill their innocent civilians (including a lot of kids) and you hate them from the same reason.
    The problem with you is that you claim that you hate them because of those killings but on the other hand Palestinians hate you because you are Jewish!

A lot of Jewish are definitely willing to kill innocent Palestinians and we see that almost on daily basis for last 60 years.

iggysick, Jul 2, 2008 IP
  8. gauharjk

gauharjk Notable Member

Best Answers:
    Its no use. He just can't see how racist israel is. He can't see how thousands of people have been murdered by the occupation forces. He can't see the continued humiliation and torture of Palestinians for the last 40 years is the cause of violence. He can't see how israeli terrorist forces have destroyed what once was a beautiful country called Lebanon.
    Maybe he thinks Palestinians are not equal to israelis. Somehow, he is chosen or special. This is racism.

Palestinians will continue to defend themselves, and continue to respond to every act of israeli aggression. Palestinians demand equal rights. They demand recognision as equal human beings. But they have been hoarded like cattle into the world's largest open-air prison called "Gaza". Attacks on israel are expected in this case.

gauharjk, Jul 2, 2008 IP
    AGS likes this.
  9. Lemon116

Lemon116 Active Member

Best Answers:
    Youre correct. And Im not sarcastic.

They dont hate just like me, They hate Israel (All israelis included), I hate this terrorist only.

I dont hate them, stop putting words in my mouth. people might actually believe you. Im not as racist as some of them (and you) are.

I DONT HATE ARABS/PALESTINIANS, STOP LYING YOU RACIST *.

What THE HELL Are You Talking About? You have NO source to back up your stupid claim. I hate RACIST FAGS, stop being racist.

Stupid claims come from stupid people.

When that comes from you, the only thing left to say is a big LOL.

You said 3 times that I hate Palestinians which is prooven to be false.
    You are a sad case of racism and hate. :mad::mad::mad:

[​IMG]

Lemon116, Jul 2, 2008 IP
  10. metros

metros Notable Member

Best Answers:

OMG..
    I just watched it over the TV, how the hell Israel allowing terrorists to be with Israeli ID? That's kinda brainless - some one in Israeli governorship should pay the price I guess

I wonder, why Israel do not expel the 200.000 Palestinians out side Israel? They have dozens of other countries to live at (with even Islam majority),
    I think this is just manner of time till the next suicide bomb will happen in Israeli capital, Jerusalem

Some one should wake up!

Condolence to the murdered families and wounded!

And I hope that the butcher murder will burn in HELL!

metros, Jul 2, 2008 IP
  11. 7point4

7point4 Guest

Best Answers:
    i hate people who hate.., no, wait a min..

7point4, Jul 2, 2008 IP
  12. Lemon116

Lemon116 Active Member

Best Answers:
    What is this post related to? You seem to post it on every thread with the word Israel in it.

Lemon116, Jul 2, 2008 IP
  13. iggysick

iggysick Guest

Best Answers:
    It's sad that people like you are allowed to post on DP. Thou, you were banned once and I see another ban coming your way. Have a nice day. :)

The sad thing is that because of people like him innocent people suffer.

Are you aware that you sound like a true bigot? :)

iggysick, Jul 2, 2008 IP
  14. Lemon116

Lemon116 Active Member

Best Answers:
    Another useless post from iggysick...lolz

Dont worry about a ban, There are plenty of things to do except for talking with A WALL you... lmao

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

Lemon116, Jul 2, 2008 IP
  15. metros

metros Notable Member

Best Answers:
    Those pictures are outrage, how come on one in the world care about the genocide that the Palestinian terrorists do to Israel??

metros, Jul 2, 2008 IP
  16. iggysick

iggysick Guest

Best Answers:
    The genocide?!? Are you serious?!?

iggysick, Jul 2, 2008 IP
  17. gauharjk

gauharjk Notable Member

Best Answers:
    The metros guy wants to deport all Palestinians. He's showing his true colours. Maybe he forgets that Palestinians are facing daily humiliation and pain at the hands of the same people who suffered similar pain at the hands of Hitler. How unfortunate of the Palestinians.

Is God busy somewhere else? Coz if He was around, wouldn't he come to the aid of his people who are in desperate need of him, of his mercy? People who have been praying to him to save them from this pain, this humiliation, this destruction of their lives... they have been praying for 60 years for the occupation to end. But still their prayers go unanswered.

gauharjk, Jul 2, 2008 IP
  18. metros

metros Notable Member

Best Answers:
    damn, I read that the Palestinian Terrorists run over a car with a young baby!!

His mother died but he remaining alive :(

[​IMG]

metros, Jul 2, 2008 IP
  19. gauharjk

gauharjk Notable Member

Best Answers:
    This is Genocide and Mass Murder.
    BBC News | In pictures | Beirut destruction | A city in ruins

Here's a report by the Amnesty International

Deliberate destruction or ‘collateral damage’?

Entire City Blocks were completely devastated. AS shown by The Guardian, via satellite images of Beirut.

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

gauharjk, Jul 2, 2008 IP
  20. guru-seo

guru-seo Peon

Best Answers:
    Do you know what the word genocide means? Why don't you look it up first. I think you meant to say Israel's genocide maybe?

guru-seo, Jul 2, 2008 IP