1. Advertising
    y u no do it?

Advertising (learn more)

Advertise virtually anything here, with CPM banner ads, CPM email ads and CPC contextual links. You can target relevant areas of the site and show ads based on geographical location of the user if you wish.

Starts at just $1 per CPM or $0.10 per CPC.

Article Marketing

Discussion in 'General Marketing' started by bobbyrush, Jul 1, 2008.

Anyone use any software for generating articles??
    If so I would be interested in hearing about whats out there and if they are worth it.

bobbyrush, Jul 1, 2008 IP
  2. myvirtual

myvirtual Peon

Best Answers:
    I just write my own or rewrite quality PLR products. It's really not that hard. I do use Wordflood.

myvirtual, Jul 1, 2008 IP
  3. zexy

zexy Guest

Best Answers:
    Your articles won't be accepted in the article directories if they are some spammy nonsense content.
    Furthermore how do you think the potential customer will feel about that?
    It's not about quantity, it's about quality :)

zexy, Jul 1, 2008 IP
  4. SeattleCPA

SeattleCPA Peon

Best Answers:
    I've been using submityourarticle.com after hearing someone here (perhaps the owner, I don't know) mention it.

I'm pretty happy with it after two months. I write a article a week, use the spinner to create some slightly different flavors, and then let it submit the article to a bunch (50?) of sites. I don't think I've seen any bump in traffic yet... but I'm optimistic.

THOUGHT: One good relevant website that picks up a good on-topic article you've written can basically be golden in my experience...

BTW, a related thought. I used to write computer books. More than 150 of them. And I took a book I'd written about Excel (MBA's Guide to Microsoft Excel), gave it to my admin and had her create, no kidding, 70-80 articles on using Excel functions. E.g., "using the Excel PMT function to calculate your mortgage payment". I then had her post the articles (each with a couple of links) to my favorite half dozen or so directories.

I am not sure that the, roughly, 1000 links I got were useful at all. I don't think I saw any bump in traffic that I can associate with the links. I explain this, er, failure to myself as a case where irrelevant links from off-topic articles in low PR locations end up being worthless.

SeattleCPA, Jul 1, 2008 IP
    suzybakeoven likes this.
  5. MarketLeverage

MarketLeverage Peon

Best Answers:
    I wouldn't recommend using that software. It doesn't take long to write an article. Or you hire someone to write articles for you for a minimal amount of money. You want quality articles so that readers will click through to your site.

MarketLeverage, Jul 1, 2008 IP
  6. latoya

latoya Active Member

Best Answers:
    Article software spits out crappy content.

You're better off hiring a good writer or writing the content yourself.

latoya, Jul 1, 2008 IP
    mentos likes this.
  7. bobbyrush

bobbyrush Peon

Best Answers:
    ok thanks for the answers= will stay away from automation.

bobbyrush, Jul 1, 2008 IP
  8. anil595

anil595 Active Member

Best Answers:
    I won't use any software,I directly publish articles.Thank YOu

anil595, Jul 1, 2008 IP
  9. snarke

snarke Peon

Best Answers:
    As both a writer and an editor I can tell you that it is absolutely obvious when someone uses article spinning software to generate articles. If you don't want to write your own articles you can always hire someone to write them for you--after all, you'll probably have to hire someone to rewrite them for you when the spun articles don't work out, why not just spend the right amount of money the first time around?

snarke, Jul 1, 2008 IP
    suzybakeoven likes this.
  10. lightlysalted

lightlysalted Active Member

Best Answers:
    I have tried software and it very poor. Stick with writing your own articles or hriing others to do it for you. You ca't beat human intervention

lightlysalted, Jul 2, 2008 IP
  11. andy5521

andy5521 Peon

Best Answers:
    I've used Instant Article Wizard 2.0 and it's nowhere near as good as it make's out to be, the research it does for a keyword could be done yourself online through Google or any search engine for that matter.

I now write my own articles using around 300-400 words using microsoft word as my spellchecker, i then submit them to ezinearticles 1 at a time so my articles don't get buried amongst the others.

Personally i don't rewrite articles but it is another way to go so i might try that.

Like some members have said here it isn't actually that hard to write articles, it takes me 10 minutes to write 1 so 6 an hour is a realistic target.

Andy

andy5521, Jul 2, 2008 IP
  12. joycescape

joycescape Active Member

Best Answers:
    I can write and rewrite quality articles for you at a very reasonable and minimal price. Instead of buying software why not hire me instead. I'm on or . IM me so that we could talk.

joycescape, Jul 2, 2008 IP
  13. tiger325

tiger325 Peon

Best Answers:
    It would be a better bet to write your own articles. If they are spammy in any way your account will be suspended.

tiger325, Jul 2, 2008 IP
  14. mentos

mentos Prominent Member

Best Answers:
    I don't suugest you use bot to generate article due to low quality

mentos, Jul 2, 2008 IP
  15. suzybakeoven

suzybakeoven Peon

Best Answers:
    so many others said it first, just hire or generate your own content. this forum has a section on services and you can always try elance.com. I've been using them and so far, I'm pleased.

suzybakeoven, Jul 2, 2008 IP
  16. FidelGonzales

FidelGonzales Peon

Best Answers:
    This is new to me. I looked into it and saw the WordFlood demo.

From a marketing perspective, you would be better off writing it yourself and having a professional edit it or hiring a professional to write it for you, paying particular attention to hiring a person who has a handle on your market and its essential keywords as well as search engine optimization. Likewise, from the SEO perspective, I noticed the demo's final selection of words were worse off for SEO than the original.

FidelGonzales, Jul 2, 2008 IP
    suzybakeoven likes this.
  17. wordsofmousewriting

wordsofmousewriting Peon

Best Answers:
    I would strongly advise anyone not to use content creators. The output is very low in quality and your site content should be of the "quality, not quantity" variety. It does you no good to have 100 pages of content on your site if visitors come and only spend 2 or 3 seconds on a page before clicking away. It would be better to have 10 pages of well-written unique content that capture the attention of visitors for several minutes. The longer they're on your site, the more likely that they will do what you want them to do (sign up for an e-mail list, download a report, purchase a product, etc.).

wordsofmousewriting, Jul 2, 2008 IP
  18. anthonyn

anthonyn Well-Known Member

Best Answers:
    I have been writing articles for more than two years . I prefer writing articles through your own effort. Its time consuming but worth it. Auto writing software spit out an article which seem to be different but they are poor in quality. It will not take you that far in life. I have been successfully writing articles on various topics.I just use my mind.

anthonyn, Jul 2, 2008 IP
  19. slacker84

slacker84 Peon

Best Answers:
    You know.... a thousand monkeys on a typewriter, typing non-stop for 1 year will eventually re-write William Shakspear's Hamlet.

You might want to try that out. Just a thought. :p

slacker84, Jul 2, 2008 IP
  20. jennesmith6

jennesmith6 Guest

Best Answers:
    I prefer doing it by my own self ...

jennesmith6, Jul 2, 2008 IP