1. Advertising
    y u no do it?

Advertising (learn more)

Advertise virtually anything here, with CPM banner ads, CPM email ads and CPC contextual links. You can target relevant areas of the site and show ads based on geographical location of the user if you wish.

Starts at just $1 per CPM or $0.10 per CPC.

Please Review My Ad Placement!

Discussion in 'Placement / Reviews / Examples' started by kloop, Jul 1, 2008.

I just change my wordpress theme and had to change my google ads around. So, please review my new ad placement.

My Site -----> HERE

kloop, Jul 1, 2008 IP
  2. montiuk

montiuk Peon

Best Answers:
    as i say in most reviews you should blend your adsense ads into your website it has been proven that people will click on your ads more if they dont look like ads but links to other parts of your website.

good layout of the theme nice and clean i like it.

montiuk, Jul 1, 2008 IP
    kloop likes this.
  3. kloop

kloop Well-Known Member

Best Answers:
    Thanx for the advice....Keep the reviews coming!:D

kloop, Jul 1, 2008 IP
  4. gauharjk

gauharjk Notable Member

Best Answers:
    What montiuk said holds true in most cases. But sometimes, visitors just ignoer your ads. It generally happens with banners (468 x 60). Since the begining of internet, ads have been in the form of horizontal banners. So, people automatically ignore them sometimes. So, I always try to avoid them.

Your placement is very good. But you need to experiment, to find out what works for you and what does not.

Try to make the ads completely contrast, with a contrast background and text. Test it ofr a couple of weeks. Then try Image ads for a few weeks. Then try blended ads for a few weeks. You will definitely find out what works in your site.

There cannot be a one-size-fits-all solution to this issue. You must experiment more. But I really like your Ad placement locations. You have done a splendid job. :)

gauharjk, Jul 2, 2008 IP
    kloop likes this.