1. Advertising
    y u no do it?

Advertising (learn more)

Advertise virtually anything here, with CPM banner ads, CPM email ads and CPC contextual links. You can target relevant areas of the site and show ads based on geographical location of the user if you wish.

Starts at just $1 per CPM or $0.10 per CPC.

KingofKings's SEO Service

Discussion in 'Services' started by Web Directory, Jun 24, 2008.

Has anyone ever used DP member KingofKings's SEO service? He offered his guaranteed Google ranking service at:

http://forums.digitalpoint.com/showthread.php?t=597161
    http://forums.digitalpoint.com/showthread.php?t=757370 (partnered with Cheap SEO Services)
    http://forums.digitalpoint.com/showthread.php?t=532262 (partnered with Cheap SEO Services)

I signed up for his service in last December and only received 1 report in 3 months. The ranking for my site was nowhere to be found in the top 1000 results on Google at the end of the term. He honored his words and quickly refunded my money. He then persuaded me to try his service again and promised prompt delivery of reports. So I signed up for his service again on 3/19/08. Since then, I have not received a single report or message from him. My ranking was improved somewhat for 1 of the 2 keywords I requested but not anywhere close to the first page on Google. I sent him multiple private messages during the past 3 months but did not receive even a single word from him. About a week ago, I requested for a refund but have not yet received any reply. Since he and his partner "Cheap SEO Services" have closed all of their threads for the guaranteed SEO service, I have to post here in a new thread.

If anyone of you have used their service, please post your experience here.

Thanks!

Web Directory, Jun 24, 2008 IP
  2. ac3_spad3s

ac3_spad3s Well-Known Member

Best Answers:
    As Seller:
    100% - 0
    As Buyer:
    100% - 1
    You might have posted this in the wrong section. This might go in the general chat area. I just got aninfraction for doing something similar like this, telling others not to deal with a certain DP member.

ac3_spad3s, Jun 24, 2008 IP
  3. Web Directory

Web Directory Peon

Best Answers:
    As Seller:
    100% - 0
    As Buyer:
    100% - 0
    Thanks, ac3_spad3s. I was not asking people not to deal with Kingofkings. I actually want to communicate with him but his threads were closed and he did not reply to my PMs.

Moderator, please help me move this thread to the properiate section.

Web Directory, Jun 24, 2008 IP
  4. enikram

enikram Active Member

Best Answers:
    As Seller:
    100% - 0
    As Buyer:
    100% - 0
    yep, in here, we get infractions for posting stuff like that. However, when you pm mods, they just ignore you. All the scammers that ever defrauded me are still here and posting.

enikram, Jun 25, 2008 IP
  5. bencallis

bencallis Peon

Best Answers:
    As Seller:
    100% - 0
    As Buyer:
    100% - 0
    I am in the same boat. I am waiting for reports and my website is still not on the 1st page of google.

I opted for him to carry on work after it didn't get to page one in 3 months. I wish I asked for a refund.

bencallis, Jun 25, 2008 IP
  6. PinkyRing

PinkyRing Member

Best Answers:
    As Seller:
    100% - 0
    As Buyer:
    100% - 0
    yeah, same here...him and cap pulled a nice scam i guess, i've seen some great justice on other forums where scamsters got what they deserved, I'm surprised people haven't gone beserk here and gotten payback.

PinkyRing, Jun 29, 2008 IP
  7. dav1e215

dav1e215 Active Member

Best Answers:
    As Seller:
    100% - 0
    As Buyer:
    100% - 1
    same here, im nowhere near the first page and still waiting for his response...

dav1e215, Jun 29, 2008 IP
  8. lorocreative

lorocreative Active Member

Best Answers:
    As Seller:
    100% - 0
    As Buyer:
    100% - 0
    same here, no report and no response so far. good i got the adresses of those guys

lorocreative, Jul 3, 2008 IP