1. Advertising
    y u no do it?

Advertising (learn more)

Advertise virtually anything here, with CPM banner ads, CPM email ads and CPC contextual links. You can target relevant areas of the site and show ads based on geographical location of the user if you wish.

Starts at just $1 per CPM or $0.10 per CPC.

But Why Doesn't it Work?

Discussion in 'Co-op Advertising Network' started by rtheodorow, Jan 14, 2005.

Hey, I'm new so please excuse my ignorance. I have been using the coop program for about a week now. I have not received one (1) single hit to my site from it. I have a weight of only 1350, but I would expect at least one hit just a single visitor in a week! What gives, and has anybody else had this problem?

rtheodorow, Jan 14, 2005 IP
  2. bigslowrock

bigslowrock Peon

Best Answers:
    This ad network is more about increasing your search rankings than it is about traffic from the Ads.

bigslowrock, Jan 14, 2005 IP
    rtheodorow likes this.
  3. rtheodorow

rtheodorow Peon

Best Answers:
    Will I notice any difference with 1350 for a weight? I am trying to add about 5 good content pages per day to my site (all with 5 coop ad's each), however Google isn't picking them up so my weight stays the same. Anyone know how long it might take Google to pick up a page linked from a secondary (non-homepage) page? Also, is this service only for BB based sites....do I have a chance to get decent weight running against forums that get 1,000's of posts per day? Thanks...

rtheodorow, Jan 14, 2005 IP
  4. crew

crew Peon

Best Answers:
    Forums work the best with the Coop. If the main forum page has PR of 4 or better you should be swimming in weight.

You aren't going to get alot of direct referral traffic with 1350 weight. However, you can help out your search engine rankings - which in turn will bring you more traffic.

crew, Jan 14, 2005 IP
    rtheodorow likes this.
  5. ferret77

ferret77 Heretic

Best Answers:
    it can take awhile for you ads to appear

and if you ever ran banners before , sometimes it takes a lot of lookers before you get click

ferret77, Jan 14, 2005 IP