1. Advertising
    y u no do it?

Advertising (learn more)

Advertise virtually anything here, with CPM banner ads, CPM email ads and CPC contextual links. You can target relevant areas of the site and show ads based on geographical location of the user if you wish.

Starts at just $1 per CPM or $0.10 per CPC.

Platinum status at ezinearticles

Discussion in 'General Marketing' started by thehitbomb, Jun 25, 2008.

After you have submited your first 10 articles abd they have been accepted, how long does it take to become a Platinum Author?

thehitbomb, Jun 25, 2008 IP
  2. Spider-Man

Spider-Man Banned

Best Answers:
    I've submitted 16 and I'm still on 'noob' status:( Would be interesting to hear the answer without doing the obvious thing and reading through their site though:D

Spider-Man, Jun 25, 2008 IP
  3. thehitbomb

thehitbomb Peon

Best Answers:
    Do you have the "Basic Plus" status?

I am presently just "basic" and it won't let me submit anymore articles. I only have ten on there, 6 have been accepted

4. thehitbomb

thehitbomb Peon

Best Answers:
    I found this on their website's FAQ

"What are the different membership statuses?

There are three levels of membership at EzineArticles.com - Basic, Basic Plus & Platinum. All new members start at the Basic level with 10 initial article submission credits. Once these initial 10 have been submitted, our staff will then review the account for possible upgrade to Basic Plus or Platinum Level. The decision to upgrade is based primarily on whether or not the initial 10 articles submitted have adhered to our Editorial Guidelines and the general content of the articles.

Basic PLUS membership level is given to authors whose initial articles have not consistently adhered to our Editorial Guidelines but the articles still have good quality content. This membership level allows for an additional 25 more submissions. Once these 25 submissions have been used, we will review the account for further upgrade.

Platinum Status allows for unlimited article submission. This membership level is given to Basic members whose initial 10 articles have adhered to our Editorial Guidelines and to Basic PLUS members whose 25 additional submissions have kept to those guidelines.

The best way to reach Platinum level right away is to review our Editorial Guidelines BEFORE you start submitting articles and then adhere to them with your articles."

5. Spider-Man

Spider-Man Banned

Best Answers:
    I'm Basic Plus...now 8 more articles to go:D

Spider-Man, Jun 25, 2008 IP
  6. MorgansMom

MorgansMom Peon

Best Answers:
    One thing they don't mention in there is that they need to be good QUALITY articles. The better the quality, the quicker you'll be accepted. I was accepted right off the bat. I didn't have to go through Basic Plus. I think it happened within a day too, but this was a few years ago now.

MorgansMom, Jun 25, 2008 IP