1. Advertising
    y u no do it?

Advertising (learn more)

Advertise virtually anything here, with CPM banner ads, CPM email ads and CPC contextual links. You can target relevant areas of the site and show ads based on geographical location of the user if you wish.

Starts at just $1 per CPM or $0.10 per CPC.

Anyone Else Just Sick Of Ebay And Paypal ??????

Discussion in 'General Business' started by lifeAfterEbay, Jun 2, 2008.

1. grayent

grayent Member

Best Answers:
    after my 2nd chargeback with paypal siding with the lying customer I gave Ebay up

grayent, Jun 22, 2008 IP
  2. tonyran

tonyran Peon

Best Answers:
    Unfortunately those crappers are behaving that way is precisely because they are big. Any other company as big as they are will show similar symptoms (yahoo, google etc). Don't even think that any company replacing them (should there be any) will act differently.

tonyran, Jun 22, 2008 IP
  3. Owni

Owni Peon

Best Answers:
    paypal destroyed my business... found another payment processor to replace paypal, and things went good. Since ebay changed policies, and buyers started to abuse the feedback system, the terrible support i got from ebay, i decided to leave ebay (4 stores) for ever. Ebay and paypal are history and i have to say it feels pretty good...

Owni, Jun 22, 2008 IP
  4. choice

choice Prominent Member

Best Answers:
    Digital Goods:
    who can stand Ebay and Paypal

Ebay - ripoff
    Paypal - ripoff

choice, Jun 22, 2008 IP
  5. Jon1771

Jon1771 Well-Known Member

Best Answers:

I would love to join this, I got screwed over by ebay last year. And in the past few weeks paypal has limited my account and the support has been disgraceful. I sent an email to them, and 2 weeks later they replied with an email calling me Mr.Square, when my actual name is Mr.Sprague!

It is disgraceful. I am now using moneybookers, but alot of people still use paypal!

But I am interested in being part of your project to get ebay and paypal back.

Jon1771, Jun 22, 2008 IP
  6. You

You Banned

Best Answers:
    This is why I always widthdraw my money from PP as soon as it hits the $200-$500 mark. The largest amount of money I've had in PP is $350. I don't wanna get screwed over.

You, Jun 22, 2008 IP
  7. smg

smg Well-Known Member

Best Answers:
    I agree, I've had no problems with PayPal, just eBay. Just because they are the most popular site on the net doesn't mean they can fuck with people's money! :mad:

smg, Jun 22, 2008 IP
  8. wjtrocks

wjtrocks Peon

Best Answers:
    PayPal has been pretty good to me but we are still in desperate need of a new payment processors .I know its just a matter of time before the same things happen to me.

Now........ Ebay Really Does Suck

wjtrocks, Jun 22, 2008 IP
  9. Jon1771

Jon1771 Well-Known Member

Best Answers:
    Jon1771, Jun 22, 2008 IP
  10. googlefrog

googlefrog Peon

Best Answers:
    PayPal is ok for low value simple transactions that is all. eBay is just shite, dealing with both of these companies will make your head explode if you are doing it semi serious. I was gold powerseller on feebay. Check out my vid of them on Youtube

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=lL3idEI0lnA

googlefrog, Jun 22, 2008 IP
  11. Rockstr27

Rockstr27 Well-Known Member

Best Answers:
    I can't say I love paypal and eBay. But I am stuck in a relationship with them. If I had a chance to leave, I would in a heartbeat. Ebay and Paypal make me feel like I am in an abused relationship, but I can't pull away from the money there. Anyway, this is where I go to vent my eBay and Paypal frustration and dream about hostile takeovers with eBay's board and new sites that would put them both under: http://aspkin.com/forums/

Rockstr27, Jun 25, 2008 IP
    indyeah likes this.
  12. indyeah

indyeah Well-Known Member

Best Answers:
    Error 403 - Forbidden

You tried to access a document for which you don't have privileges.

have you been sued already for that domain name?,

Besides I am terribly disappointed with the paypal charges, that's really annoying.

indyeah, Jun 25, 2008 IP
    Rockstr27 likes this.
  13. SafeProTech

SafeProTech Active Member

Best Answers:
    Ebay and Paypal rates keep going up and up but their service goes down and down. Their new feedback system sucks. A few buyers have email me demanding I give them feedback or they will give me a neg. Now how is that real feedback, I can only give a positive feedback.

SafeProTech, Jun 26, 2008 IP
  14. eyespypro

eyespypro Peon

Best Answers:
    Listed some jeans my wife had. Measured inseam 31 inches & posted the auction. Women claims they are 27. I said sorry, send them back. They are 31 inches & I am stuck.

Filed dispute to get rid of her & paypal sided with the lying bitch.

So now a buyer can file a bogus and fraudulent statement or claim, lie through her teeth, and Paypal believes them over a photo of reality.

That is the final nail in the eBay/Paypal coffin. I am now debating taking paypal off my 2 web sites. It's just not worth the grief.

And don't get me started on the asshats at eBay. They have also screwed the sellers, the people that pay them, in favor of the buyers, who pay them nothing.

As a business owner, there is no logic to their actions...

eyespypro, Aug 19, 2009 IP