1. Advertising
    y u no do it?

Advertising (learn more)

Advertise virtually anything here, with CPM banner ads, CPM email ads and CPC contextual links. You can target relevant areas of the site and show ads based on geographical location of the user if you wish.

Starts at just $1 per CPM or $0.10 per CPC.

Buyers beware of cheap rates ....

Discussion in 'PHP' started by vishnups, Apr 2, 2008.

1. Ulquiorra

Ulquiorra Peon

Best Answers:
    shels, you have a total of 12 posts on the forum.

Before blaming other people, you should assess the damage those very people can cause you.

Anyone, for example, can allege that you are vishnups, on another account, promoting your own image - which means vishnups is even more of a scammer and far more evil than anyone has yet considered him to be.

Obviously, though, to me you're probably a different person looking at how differently you write from vishnups.

In a nutshell: We should both mind our own business, and I really don't get why you keep coming back to shield Vishnu. Then again, I don't care.

Ulquiorra, Jun 25, 2008 IP
  2. shels

shels Peon

Best Answers:
    You there. Mind your words and do not try your cheap tricks on me as you do to other people. I care because I was his client and was satisfied with his work and more important I am human being. What relation do you have with him. or rockbust. I can tell that you are Rockbust in another name.

shels, Jun 25, 2008 IP
  3. Ulquiorra

Ulquiorra Peon

Best Answers:
    Yeah, that's why I have more posts than him, plus rep and iTrader.

Thanks for confirming your status.

Do I need to point out your stupid grammar? Well, I will:

I don't take part in flame wars, but you're officially on my scammer list, as is your programmer friend. I will obviously try to warn anyone taking his services or offering you theirs, it would be my duty.

Ulquiorra, Jun 25, 2008 IP
  4. vishnups

vishnups Banned

Best Answers:
    Hi all..Rockbust and me have discussed our issues and have reached a amicable settlement. I request all of you not to have further discussions about this, please.

Robs mail as proof:
    =============

Hello,

I do understand things take time. Please, please know that I understand this. We must move on and forward. Great

Money, I know that you gave me a good price and others may charge more. Let us get through this and we can always adjust a bit for extras. You know I have not complained to you about money and paid you within minutes after you wanted it. I can pay a few more dollars at the end but not before then. Let us move forward and maybe we can adjust to add $200 at the end if you feel because some things we need to change as we go.

Rob
    ============
    I will not receive more money from him since my conscience does not allow me, to be frank.

vishnups, Jun 25, 2008 IP
  5. rockbust

rockbust Peon

Best Answers:
    Yes shels, please do not wake the past. It is evident we are now working things out and moving forward.

rockbust, Jun 25, 2008 IP
  6. joecool6101

joecool6101 Well-Known Member

Best Answers:
    THIS JACKASS USES PRE-MADE SCRIPTS AND PASSES THEM OFF AS HIS!!!

I AM CALLING PAYPAL AND GETTING REFUND. As well as reporting this scammer to the admins here.

Busted asshole.

joecool6101, Jun 29, 2008 IP
  7. David Pankhurst

David Pankhurst Member

Best Answers:
    If you look at PHP security in any depth, you'll realize a LOT of code out there is buggy and breakable - and so much doesn't even cover the fundamentals of security I end up writing my own rather than using other's code.

David Pankhurst, Jun 29, 2008 IP
  8. rockbust

rockbust Peon

Best Answers:
    well in case anyone here is using this programmer Vishnu the update.

He has now uploaded a opensource script to my site and says It satisfies all my needs and he is going back to school and can't work any more. Wow $550. to have him install a script.

I have again demanded my money. Can any one help in how to get my money back. He is from India. paypal will not work because it is over the time length.

I don't care if it cost money to punish this Scammer so please PM me if you have details.

rockbust, Jul 6, 2008 IP
  9. rockbust

rockbust Peon

Best Answers:
    I also found out that Shels and vishnu are the same person. both usernames have been banned from hostican forum and shels posted the same post after Vishnu was banned.

Shels (aka Vishnu) made a fony post here http://forums.digitalpoint.com/showthread.php?t=782278&highlight=Shels asking for a utube clone and selected himself as the winner. then proclaimed Vishnu the best programmer on DP.

I have notified the admin.

rockbust, Jul 6, 2008 IP
  10. backlinkpal

backlinkpal Peon

Best Answers:
    I think many scams can be avoided. Before you do deals that are more than $200-$300, it would be reasonable to get the seller's address and phone number, not just their email. Ask them for their previous work so you can see if he's good or not. Check his iTrader. Never pay everything upfront. There's millions of things you can do to protect yourself

By the way, this post is just utterly halarious!

And rockbust, I like how you point out his horrible programming. Thanks for warning us though. :)

backlinkpal, Jul 6, 2008 IP
  11. joecool6101

joecool6101 Well-Known Member

Best Answers:
    I wish this douche bag didnt steal over 1.35K from us.

I hope you get hit by a train. Stop trying to fight it on paypal.

joecool6101, Jul 6, 2008 IP
  12. Ulquiorra

Ulquiorra Peon

Best Answers:
    Another scammer raises his ugly head.

link.

This one loves giving neg rep.

Ulquiorra, Jul 7, 2008 IP
    rebelagent likes this.
  13. georgcarlin

georgcarlin Peon

Best Answers:
    I would not necessarily accede that all bargain rates=cheap quality, as i accept had some plan done in the accomplished at actual reasonable ante and it was superior work. However, i accede about bargain amount programmers actuality on DP!

georgcarlin, Sep 5, 2010 IP