1. Advertising
    y u no do it?

Advertising (learn more)

Advertise virtually anything here, with CPM banner ads, CPM email ads and CPC contextual links. You can target relevant areas of the site and show ads based on geographical location of the user if you wish.

Starts at just $1 per CPM or $0.10 per CPC.

CJ Direct Deposit Quesition

Discussion in 'Commission Junction' started by sanjay_bhuarya, Jun 24, 2008.

I m Indian and currently receving check which bank normally takes 50-60 day to clear which is very much hectic to me :( .

This is mine current payment setting D:

[​IMG]
    Currently havnet entered any TAX id or VAT id still got 8-10 check no problem :)

Now to get cash soon i had taken one US bank account
    when i tried to update payment option it shows the following scrren

[​IMG]

Mine Questions are >>
    *Would i have to enter the TAX id OR VAT id to get direct deposit in US bank ??
    *IF i update mine payment info today , would they pay me by direct deposit this month payment which will be released on 27-28th of this month

Hope soon i will get the answer

sanjay_bhuarya, Jun 24, 2008 IP
  2. pratik2605

pratik2605 Greenhorn

Best Answers:
    can any body tell me that can a citizen of india become a member of CJ

www.technologytoday.in

pratik2605, Jun 24, 2008 IP
  3. slash84

slash84 Active Member

Best Answers:
    @sanjay_bhuarya: Direct deposit is not possible in India, instead try discounting your check at your local bank. I get my check discounted and money's in my account by 5 days tops!

@pratik2605: Yes "citizens of india" can become a member of CJ.

EDIT: I just got a PM from another member asking me details about my post. I thought i would post it here as well so that others can perhaps benefit from it.

Yeah i was referring to CJ checks. Normally an international check takes anywhere around 10-15 days to arrive at your doorstep, then comes the pain of encashing it. You take the check to your bank and they send it for collection. This process takes anywhere between 15-45 days depending on the bank and their laziness. So i instead discount checks, meaning, i transfer the check to my banker by signing at the back of the check, the banker sends it for collection, but deposits the money right away(4-5 days max) after cutting off a minor percentage which is negligible. So i get my money soon, with no hassles of going to the bank every time asking why my money has not yet been credited :D And i bank with State Bank of India(SBI) which has the lowest rates and fees so i dont mind if they are a bit slower, which i dont think they are, since all banks follow almost the same procedure in cashing checks. Hope i was of some help.

slash84, Jun 24, 2008 IP
    dayjober likes this.
  4. arjun316

arjun316 Active Member

Best Answers:
    ok i understood whats discounting of check but how is this done plz tell us more about it

it would be great if i get my money in 4-5 days:D:D

arjun316, Jun 25, 2008 IP
  5. Bohol

Bohol Peon

Best Answers:
    Under you CJ account, you will see certain countries who are included in the direct deposit option. There are less than 10 countries listed. India is not one of them.

Bohol, Jun 25, 2008 IP
  6. sanjay_bhuarya

sanjay_bhuarya Peon

Best Answers:
    cant i use mine US bank account to get the payments :D

sanjay_bhuarya, Jun 26, 2008 IP
  7. info

info Well-Known Member

Best Answers:
    sanjay send an email to cj helpdesk, they will clear everything..easy.

info, Jun 27, 2008 IP