1. Advertising
    y u no do it?

Advertising (learn more)

Advertise virtually anything here, with CPM banner ads, CPM email ads and CPC contextual links. You can target relevant areas of the site and show ads based on geographical location of the user if you wish.

Starts at just $1 per CPM or $0.10 per CPC.

Directory COUPONS - what you got to offer?

Discussion in 'Directories' started by Paul Teitelman, Jun 23, 2008.

Hey all,

After recently attending SES Toronto I am loaded with some AWESOME directory discounts to some of the biggest directories on the web. including BOTW and aviva... I don't want to just give these away though or I'd be doing damage to the directories and to the kind people who provided the discounts.

That being said I do like to share so if you have some discounts of your own then maybe we can swap. Also looking for ways to easily (cheaply) promote my new blog(s) so if you offer some assistance in that respect I can also give you the discounts.

Just to show that I'm legit I will give away a few of the discounts to the first 5 people who post here on this thread with some useful tips or who ask really nicely/have a funny joke/you get the picture! Share the link love!

Paul Teitelman, Jun 23, 2008 IP
    DragonGuy and swedal like this.
  2. poseidon

poseidon Banned

Best Answers:
    Hi Paul, here is a nice tip for getting links - Create keyword pages in www.wetpaint.com :) the site is still a virgin as compared to squidoo.

Pass some coupons to me mate :D

poseidon, Jun 23, 2008 IP
    Paul Teitelman likes this.
  3. Spider-Man

Spider-Man Banned

Best Answers:
    Another small tip would be for a free listing at Yahoo directory, which many scammers have recently been charging people here a small fee for.

You can submit by going to the Regional category, then going down your location channel to a relevant category, most regional locations also have a Business sub-category which also has categories for different types of businesses, etc. If you need a further explanation PM me - I also got ripped off and am now also giving the secret away for free:)

Spider-Man, Jun 23, 2008 IP
  4. Paul Teitelman

Paul Teitelman Peon

Best Answers:
    great tips guys thanks! coupons sent and rep added!

Now if only i had the time to put these strategies to work...

Paul Teitelman, Jun 23, 2008 IP
  5. syted

syted Notable Member

Best Answers:
    Check out my sig.

syted, Jun 23, 2008 IP
  6. dhruv37

dhruv37 Well-Known Member

Best Answers:
    dhruv37, Jun 23, 2008 IP
  7. DragonGuy

DragonGuy Well-Known Member

Best Answers:
    Honestly I couldn't figure out some useful tips. Could I shamelessly ask for some coupons?:p Thank you in advance for your generosity.

DragonGuy, Jun 23, 2008 IP
  8. hhheng

hhheng Banned

Best Answers:
    I'm interested. What's the discount you can offer, and can you gurantee approval? I have several sites under my signature.

hhheng, Jun 24, 2008 IP
  9. Filfy

Filfy Member

Best Answers:
    If your selling the discounts, I wouldn't mind to see what directories they are for and how much your asking. Not sure if the free coupons for jokes is still available.

Filfy, Jun 25, 2008 IP