1. Advertising
    y u no do it?

Advertising (learn more)

Advertise virtually anything here, with CPM banner ads, CPM email ads and CPC contextual links. You can target relevant areas of the site and show ads based on geographical location of the user if you wish.

Starts at just $1 per CPM or $0.10 per CPC.

Google Adsense for begginers.. Honest and clear words

Discussion in 'AdSense' started by OZSA, Apr 19, 2006.

Hi everbody.. I have found this forum about 3 days and it's far the best forum I`ve ever seen... I`m just new to google adsense and things like this but about a month I`m reading everything about it.. To be honest the place where I live sux..I mean the job opportunites. Low payment, working in 3 turns..it's really disappointing to see people working for 150-200$ a month, and they have graduated universities.. when I saw that western countries such as western europe and USA, my mood to life flied away.. they are earning thousands of dollars with a normal job, with the same job here you get maximum 300$, if you're lucky.. the world was never fair, and it won't be.. I`m just finnishing the schools this year, and I started to think what to do..where to go after, and thing like this..and when I saw my friend, earning 300-400$ a month with a single web page (its an uploader site) I began to look after these thing. But I need some help...

1. How to advertise your site? (no adwords, and other directories, I really have no money on advertising :( ) are these link-directories, submiters good for something? or just a place where they want to earn money with adsense? I need honest words, by honest people..
    2.How much time I need to be indexed in google/yahoo/msn ... ? I submited about 2weeks,and nothing, really no traffic at all.. I`m trying to link my site with others.. but no progress yet.. I know this is a matter of time, but how should I count...weeks/months/years.. ?
    3.If you know any affiliate programs which really works...there's too much programs and the more I read the more I get confused...
    4. How to validate my link at w3.org ..because all of my pages are valid html4.0, but when I enter the url it says else... copy-paste source validation is ok..strange ..I can't get the point why isn't working ...
    I don't want thousands of dollars each month.. just about 100..150$/month would be great for me... my links is http://www.makefreemoneyathome.info/ I don't want you to guys to check ads on it, that's spamming, and I hate it too.. I want just some help because I saw that here are a lot honest people.
    I greatly appreciate any information, suggestion about the layout,sourecode ..usually I visit ads if the site is well made, I appreciate others work, when you can help with a matter of seconds, then why not.. I`m not that one who thinks like "this guy is making much money, but I won't click on ads because I want my site to become the best" ..thats bullshit imo...

I hope I joined in to the right place.
    Respect you all!

http://www.makefreemoneyathome.info/

OZSA, Apr 19, 2006 IP
  2. jrd1mra

jrd1mra Peon

Best Answers:
    I have attached a list of free web directories. Submit your site to as many as you can, this will help with some links and traffic. The submittal process is time consuming however.

The Search engines can take up to 8 weeks to index your site once you submit them manually. You are on the right track, keep getting links.

I dont know anything about affiliate programs, that is for someone else to answer.

The w3c validation service sometimes goes down. It may have been broken when you were trying it. I tried your link and it said that it doesnt support the character encoding you are using. Try validating the page from your local file on your hard drive.

p.s. dont worry too much about validation, its not that important. Try and get your website out there and get links. You could also write free articles and distribute them through the many free article sites. You can include link backs to your site from these articles.

Attached Files:

jrd1mra, Apr 19, 2006 IP
  3. flowjo

flowjo Peon

Best Answers:
    jrd1mra , Hope you don't mind if I use your list too. I'm in a similar situation and find climbing the G rankings a slow process.

flowjo, Apr 19, 2006 IP
  4. kunalmg

kunalmg Peon

Best Answers:
    well i prefer google sitemap than submitting it to google manually.

kunalmg, Apr 19, 2006 IP
  5. jrd1mra

jrd1mra Peon

Best Answers:
    I have an even better one in an excel spreadsheet. Its too big to attach here though. PM me and I will e-mail it to you.

jrd1mra, Apr 19, 2006 IP
    browntwn likes this.
  6. Trippen

Trippen Peon

Best Answers:
    I think it would be better to have "Learn How to make money online" rather than "Here I Show You How To Make Money Online" Just my two cents :)
    Good luck on your venture.

Trippen, Apr 19, 2006 IP
  7. OZSA

OZSA Peon

Best Answers:
    Okey, I started to submit the site over those directories.Hope it'll do something.. until then I gave the link to my friends..unfortunatelly I don't have many friends about 4-5.. anyway I can't make a fortune from them:)) Some cents but even 5$ is far away, nevermind this is the second day the site is running..
    Then html validation isnt that important..okey Trippen I corrected that too.. until I uploaded the site, I changed the main header text 100x times.. I`m just tired of thinking which could be better...

What you say about the ad positioning? sux? average? ...worst ?

Thanks you all!

OZSA, Apr 19, 2006 IP
  8. ontheweb

ontheweb Peon

Best Answers:
    In general, if you follow the Google heat map you'll maximize your CTR :)

ontheweb, Apr 19, 2006 IP
  9. ahearn

ahearn Peon

Best Answers:
    OZSA: I'm not being critical but if I could make a helpful suggestion that you try to find someone, possibly a friend, who is good at English and who could help edit your site for you to correct spelling and grammar errors. You'll loose a lot of credibility with English-speaking visitors with the many errors that are currently in your content. Otherwise, I think your site has a lot of potential and I wish you much success with it.

ahearn, Apr 19, 2006 IP
  10. jackburton2006

jackburton2006 Peon

Best Answers:
    jackburton2006, Apr 19, 2006 IP
  11. OZSA

OZSA Peon

Best Answers:
    sorry for my bad english, but there were(and are) nights when I was very tired while writing those texts. anyway thanks for the advice ahearn. I will correct them in these days..
    jack, why? what would you choose? Anyway I created the site in 2 weeks and I started with absolutely no ppc affiliate advertising knowledge, I`m learning all the day and reading your posts about 6-7hours a day..but there are points when I get sad... especially about the traffic..I hope it won't be the same as now... usual time to be indexed at google/yahoo/msn ? is it more then 3months?

Thank you all, I appreciate criticals
    Respect

OZSA, Apr 19, 2006 IP
  12. tonyinabox

tonyinabox Peon

Best Answers:
    even google website still be invalid HTML. LOL there is no document type. haha

tonyinabox, Apr 19, 2006 IP
  13. jackburton2006

jackburton2006 Peon

Best Answers:
    It's a bad field to get into, OZSA, and I don't think it matters when the search engines let you into their index. You'll be buried, because there are people with money who can buy better positions in the SERPs than you. You've just picked a bad field, that's all. Doubly worst because you have no capital to promote it. Sorry, man, I really feel for you. :(

jackburton2006, Apr 19, 2006 IP
  14. vlerian

vlerian Well-Known Member

Best Answers:
    OZSA, jack is right (as always). Your topic is a super competitive field where there are too many 'big dogs' crowded the market. But, honestly, it's typical for newcomer (sorry, i'm a newbie too) to pick this field. we, newcomer, learn many things about 'make money at home' stuff and suddenly feel that we can either create a site about it since we think we know lot about 'make money at home' things.
    but once again, this field is too tough for us. It's not that hard to get indexed on any SE, but getting a good position on the SERPs is a different thing. Especially if we do not have capital for it, and our competitors have.

btw, i'm sorry for my poor english too.
    good luck

vlerian, Apr 19, 2006 IP
  15. kneukm03

kneukm03 Active Member

Best Answers:
    If you mean by this you're having your friends click on your ads, don't expect a check. Your account will likely be cancelled when you hit $100.

kneukm03, Apr 20, 2006 IP
  16. devin

devin Guest

Best Answers:
    is it me or does that sound like a very bad attempt at ass-kissing? :rolleyes:

devin, Apr 20, 2006 IP
  17. jackburton2006

jackburton2006 Peon

Best Answers:
    Hey there's nothing wrong with that. LOL.

jackburton2006, Apr 20, 2006 IP
  18. vlerian

vlerian Well-Known Member

Best Answers:
    do i need that?
    whatever

vlerian, Apr 20, 2006 IP
    jackburton2006 likes this.
  19. lonecrow

lonecrow Peon

Best Answers:
    I think your just asking for pain writing on that subject.

Which country do you live in? There are many people like myself that really enjoy reading personal accounts of what life is like in another country. It helps cut through all the media crap so I can get a better understanding of how others really live.

My advice is write about what you know and love. Put up a personal site about you and your life, then put up another site on a topic you love wether its your carreer or your hobby. Your interest in "How to rich with affiliate programs annd adsense" might fade but the things you are truly interested in will last your life and you won't get bored writing about them.

IMHO

lonecrow, Apr 20, 2006 IP
  20. OZSA

OZSA Peon

Best Answers:
    ...yes I got the point even when I started to make the site.. I know that there are too many big dogs around "money making" subject, but I won't base on this site, I wanna make about 4-5, I`m just beginner, I know that my english sux and everything else but why u said that my account will be cancelled when I reach 100? I didnt sayed that my friends are clicking like insane, no, about 1-2click a day, that's much ? I can't believe that... What I love and I know thats pc games, strategies, but when I searched after keywords..there aren't that much people searching for strategies, they just play they don't search for any guides or like this.. they have 2-3favourites the rest doesnt matter for them..

anyway thanks all guys, I wan't to fix my site a bit, with english and so but I won't deal with more then a month.. I`ll have exams in June so I should learn some ....btw I don't give f... about school :)

I live in Romania, 19 years old guy.. no matter how lame am I now, because I spend 8-10hours a day with learning about adsense,affiliates,SEO. I really want to make some money, not just jokin and waiting...

How about you guys, where do you live & age ?

sorry again for my bad english, all the bests guys!
    Respect!

OZSA, Apr 21, 2006 IP