1. Advertising
    y u no do it?

Advertising (learn more)

Advertise virtually anything here, with CPM banner ads, CPM email ads and CPC contextual links. You can target relevant areas of the site and show ads based on geographical location of the user if you wish.

Starts at just $1 per CPM or $0.10 per CPC.

My 2 months effort - finally brought me in top 5 :) Just sharing

Discussion in 'General Marketing' started by chillingbreeze, Jun 23, 2008.

I was wondering how would I achieve top 5 position in SERPs and how would I ensure my clients those top 10 positions when I got to have an idea about the tactics, requirements, factors including domain age, one way links, strong backlinks etc.

But before I could start offering SEO Services through www.SEO-Peace.com apart from copywriting business, I thought of first trying my hand on my own copywriting website so that I could be confident of giving 100% result and success assurance (I wasn't sure at all actually). It was newly registered, not even designed by that time.

Things confused me when I came to know domain age matters. But I carried on. Within 15 days I got the site designed and after starting off my SEO campaign, I am in top 5 within 1 and half months for few main keywords including Copywriting Company, content writing company, quality web copywriting (So unbeleivable, but exciting and true)

http://www.google.com/search?source...lz=1T4RNWN_enIN261IN261&q=copywriting+company

Mine is www.eContentAxis.com

I would like to share what I concentrated on and what I did:

1. Relevant and effective Meta tag creation for all the pages
    2. Manual directory submission to 500 best web directories keeping in mind proper description, title and targeted 10 keywords
    3. Unique and high quality article marketing to best article directories above PR3 with a good readership and authority. (Please note that I did unique article marketing that means one article in one directory only, not in multiple directories.)
    4. I realized the power of social media marketing and got fantastic results :)
    5. Contextual link building from unique 250 words articles for my niche that gave me natural back links from strong PR blogs set up on unique IPs6. And I shouldn't skip mentioning the power of unique content on the website itself that was decently optimized with targeted keywords... WITHOUT any keyword density.. But keeping only quality as first preference.

I tried to please search engines and readers both. And it worked :)

So, credited to all regular efforts and strong SEO campaign, I finally achieved top 5

Thanks to someone special (who is always there with me as an expert SEO king and my enthusiastic team who really worked perfect)

After starting my own SEO campaign, I got 2 SEO orders from my known clients of copywriting business. Truely speaking, I wasn't confident for their websites. Fortunately, everything worked fine and with eContentAxis.com, their websites too shined on first page for 3 competitive keywords.

It was to share myown first experience in SEO that made me just confident to work upon any website for my clients now. I don't consider if it's new now because I beleive in this strong SEO strategy that would work for sure, for anybody, for any niche.

It may vary with timeframe and results depending upong the competition but you're sure to come in top 5 positions once you start off.

You can ask me for a free website analysis and I would help you

My final word, if above 6 steps are executed properly and on regular basis, expect your website in top 5 results within 2 months. So just start off now if you're a new webmaster or got a new website ready. They are not new tips or tactics but needs to be a good flow and regularity. All 6 together will do wonder to your website SERPs.

Or you can ask me for this job. I'm anyways confident now :p

Thanks for your time

chillingbreeze, Jun 23, 2008 IP
    xmartel and zexy like this.
  2. richkid

richkid Well-Known Member

Best Answers:
    great work. that is an excellent results, and will look great on your portfolio now :D

richkid, Jun 23, 2008 IP
  3. chillingbreeze

chillingbreeze Well-Known Member

Best Answers:
    Thanks for appreciation :)

I was happy with this quick and unexpected success... Expected but taking little more time and it worked quicker than I expected..

4. KeyboardHustler

KeyboardHustler Well-Known Member

Best Answers:
    Congrats mate! but 2 months is kind of slow?

KeyboardHustler, Jun 23, 2008 IP
  5. chillingbreeze

Best Answers:

It was actually 1 and half months..

And 2 months is quick with natural and ethical search engine optimization... When we need a stable and organic position in SERPs , 1 and half month is quicker than expected..

I am anyway expecting a good PR for both www.eContentAxis.com and www.SEO-Peace.com in coming PR update now. Everything is going great so far, for me as well as for my clients :)

6. real_skinner

real_skinner Notable Member

Best Answers:
    wOw congrats bro at least your 2 months had paid off. And also thanks for the share this could be very helpful for me...

real_skinner, Jun 23, 2008 IP
  7. DrAnujGupta

DrAnujGupta Peon

Best Answers:
    keep it that is an excellent results, and will look great on your portfolio now

DrAnujGupta, Jun 23, 2008 IP
  8. testtest

testtest Peon

Best Answers:
    Great result.. thanks for sharing your experience.

testtest, Jun 23, 2008 IP
  9. chillingbreeze

Best Answers:
    Thanks everybody :) I hope I'll keep my word of getting top 10 positions for my clients too.. I amquite surte though by now..

Thanks again

10. narsticle

narsticle Peon

Best Answers:
    hard work pays off.

narsticle, Jun 23, 2008 IP
  11. rootserv

rootserv Peon

Best Answers:
    good work good luck

rootserv, Jun 23, 2008 IP
  12. chillingbreeze

Best Answers:
    Thanks to everybody :)

I just shifted up to position 2 for copywriting company. Hope to see myself at number 1 soon :)

chillingbreeze, Jun 25, 2008 IP
  13. tonyran

tonyran Peon

Best Answers:
    anyone notice that the term only has 494,000 result? I'm just sayin.........

tonyran, Jun 25, 2008 IP
  14. chillingbreeze

Best Answers:
    Dear Tony :) I appreciate your frank comment. But what I told is, it was my very first attempt. And after this, I'm getting good results for competitive keywords and searches too. Of course, I got to know some loopholes where I could improve with every SEO step. That's what we call learning and experience in SEO and playing with SEO.

Thanks anyway :)

chillingbreeze, Jun 25, 2008 IP
  15. workfromhome11

workfromhome11 Peon

Best Answers:
    Some may think that 2 months is slow, but I think your accomplishment is impressive and I appreciate you sharing some of the info on how you achieved this. I would be more than happy if I could do this for competitive keywords. Congrats!

workfromhome11, Jun 25, 2008 IP
  16. Boris_Badenoff

Boris_Badenoff Well-Known Member

Best Answers:
    Boris_Badenoff, Jun 25, 2008 IP
  17. seo4china

seo4china Well-Known Member

Best Answers:
    Beware the Sandbox effect that may come at anytime considering that your site is quite new...

seo4china, Jun 25, 2008 IP
  18. freelistfool

freelistfool Peon

Best Answers:
    Great job. Now you have to continue to add content and get more links. Then of course target more keywords.

freelistfool, Jun 25, 2008 IP
  19. shacow

shacow Active Member

Best Answers:
    Fantastic job! Great sites too. Im looking for some seo work at the moment as im completely rubbish at it.

If you could pm me and I will give the urls for my sites that could do with some "magic"

thanks again and keep up the brilliant work, Shaun

shacow, Jun 25, 2008 IP
  20. sultanofseo

sultanofseo Notable Member

Best Answers:
    congrats on your success but dont go into comfort zone now. SEO is a continous process and if you slack, your ranking slips. keep up the good work

sultanofseo, Jun 25, 2008 IP