1. Advertising
    y u no do it?

Advertising (learn more)

Advertise virtually anything here, with CPM banner ads, CPM email ads and CPC contextual links. You can target relevant areas of the site and show ads based on geographical location of the user if you wish.

Starts at just $1 per CPM or $0.10 per CPC.

Can not uderstand this help me a bit.

Discussion in 'Google AdWords' started by mrwordsworth, Jun 19, 2008.

i have two placement targeted campaigns
    one 5 months old and second started a week ago. both have same placements selected and the max cpc of second one is two times that of the first one.
    but still second campaign has not got even a single impression..........

i asked google and they asked me to higher the bid further but did not explained why the one with low bid is get impressions while the other is not.

mrwordsworth, Jun 19, 2008 IP
    wisdomtool likes this.
  2. narsticle

narsticle Peon

Best Answers:
    it takes some time sometimes to get placement targeted campaigns to get impressions.

narsticle, Jun 19, 2008 IP
  3. digger07

digger07 Peon

Best Answers:
    That really Hurts.... Probably your ad is not yet approved by the Google System or it is just disapproved since you may be violating their terms.

I had a same experience. I had a word like 'Earn Money by Clicking' in the second line of the Ad. It was not having any impression for two days. I made a chat with adwords representative and he explained the problem. I made a change and just after 10 minutes my ad got impression.

Just chat with the adsense representative within adwords help center. Its not a matter of bidding. It is something with the ad being approved or rejected.

Hope this helps WordsWorth..
    Cheers...

digger07, Jun 19, 2008 IP
  4. mrwordsworth

mrwordsworth Active Member

Best Answers:
    ya i had a chat with them and the representative said everything is fine but still there is no impression:(

mrwordsworth, Jun 19, 2008 IP
  5. digger07

digger07 Peon

Best Answers:
    Have a check with your destination url and display url..... If its the same then i dont know... Sorry pal...

digger07, Jun 24, 2008 IP