1. Advertising
    y u no do it?

Advertising (learn more)

Advertise virtually anything here, with CPM banner ads, CPM email ads and CPC contextual links. You can target relevant areas of the site and show ads based on geographical location of the user if you wish.

Starts at just $1 per CPM or $0.10 per CPC.

SEO Expert Help

Discussion in 'Search Engine Optimization' started by Alan Smith, Jun 19, 2008.

Hello All,

DP Members,

I have one web design service based website in California and We have received about 3-4 inquiries and all have typed in something like Orange county, Los Angeles etc…. but I have to cover SEO base cities on California and covered the major cities of CA

So how it can possible and what will be do the SEO based for this website

Please reply ASAP

Alan Smith, Jun 19, 2008 IP
  2. ancientpeaks

ancientpeaks Peon

Best Answers:
    ancientpeaks, Jun 19, 2008 IP
  3. hans

hans Well-Known Member

Best Answers:
    alan
    thats a funny question coming from a web design professional because that answer is what YOUR customer expect YOU to solve for THEM in order for your customers to be successful.

hence the very best is that you study, research, investigate, test YOUR very own site and its keywords all on your own first before you start to charge for any services that possibly may bring WRONG results to your paying customers.
    as a pro web designer you HAVE to know in depth such topics before thinking of starting such business. the fortune and future of your customers and their entire families and employees may depend on your (lack ) of knowledge .... fall OR raise, prosper or die with you.

Good luck

hans, Jun 19, 2008 IP
    yogesh sarkar likes this.
  4. Alan Smith

Alan Smith Active Member

Best Answers:
    hello

i want to know the how to include major city of california in my website and how to get the search engine result for perticular city of california

reply ASAP

Alan Smith, Jun 19, 2008 IP
  5. yogesh sarkar

yogesh sarkar Well-Known Member

Best Answers:
    What Hans has said is quite true, in order for you to achieve top rankings for these types of phrases, you need to get you base covered and study various techniques and implement them on your site. A good place to start would be www.seomoz.com

yogesh sarkar, Jun 19, 2008 IP