1. Advertising
    y u no do it?

Advertising (learn more)

Advertise virtually anything here, with CPM banner ads, CPM email ads and CPC contextual links. You can target relevant areas of the site and show ads based on geographical location of the user if you wish.

Starts at just $1 per CPM or $0.10 per CPC.

Will White America Accept Obama?

Discussion in 'Politics & Religion' started by Boogie Nights, Jun 4, 2008.

1. pizzaman

pizzaman Active Member

Best Answers:
    iraq is a republican issue.
    immigration might be more of his issue.
    regardless the neocons and christian wrong have pushed the country too much to the right and will continue if allowed. just look how much they have pushed him to the right.
    it is not even so much about their general stance on the issue that pisses me off . It is their incompetence that scares me.

pizzaman, Jun 18, 2008 IP
  2. Mia

Mia R.I.P. STEVE JOBS

Best Answers:
    Age = experience... I'm not sure why those in the Obamasama camp are so hell bent on age...

"I want you to know that also I will not make age an issue of this campaign. I am not going to exploit, for political purposes, my opponent's youth and inexperience." -during a 1984 presidential debate with Walter Mondale

This line still applies today ;)

Mia, Jun 18, 2008 IP
  3. pizzaman

pizzaman Active Member

Best Answers:
    his age does not equate to the experience that the country is looking for.. we do not want to do things the same way anymore. so the old man's experience do not count.
    his age is also important because he don't even know how to use a computer. so it is limiting him. Also i know a lot of these old man. they are not against the draft and would not hesitate in reinstating the draft.
    are you draft age?

4. Mia

Mia R.I.P. STEVE JOBS

Best Answers:
    Do you honestly think the president is sitting in front of a computer at any given time? Come on man... That's like saying that you cannot be an artist if you cannot read a slide rule.

Mia, Jun 18, 2008 IP
  5. pizzaman

pizzaman Active Member

Best Answers:
    if he is aprehensive about his computer, he is going to be like that toward every new technology. old and rusty

6. GRIM

GRIM Prominent Member

Best Answers:
    Even if it was only a republican issue, he's not a republican? He doesn't have a stance on the issue? He's far worse on Iraq than many republicans, it's not just the party stance but his own.

GRIM, Jun 18, 2008 IP
  7. pizzaman

pizzaman Active Member

Best Answers:
    What i am trying to say is that even if it was some one else. I still couldn't support him because the party has been overtaken by neocons and christians.
    At this time a republican administration would include some of the same people. They would try to pursue the same ideas. and it would result in the same failure.

8. Will.Spencer

Will.Spencer NetBuilder

Best Answers:
    I would remind you that extremism in the defense of liberty is no vice! And let me remind you also that moderation in the pursuit of justice is no virtue. -- Barry Goldwater

Will.Spencer, Jun 18, 2008 IP
  9. Will.Spencer

Will.Spencer NetBuilder

Best Answers:
    If your comrade Barack Obama is elected, you might just get your chance. :rolleyes:

We can all have a sit-in and eat government-provided vegan dishes for breakfast, lunch, and dinner. We'll stay warm by burning all the books that you and Obama don't approve of.

And no one will ever say a bad word about America's enemies, because that wouldn't be politically correct. We'll just sit around and badmouth America and the people who made her -- at one time -- the greatest nation on Earth.

Koom bay ya
    Koom bay ya
    Koom bay ya

Will.Spencer, Jun 18, 2008 IP
  10. ThraXed

ThraXed Peon

Best Answers:
    blah blah blah. I hate blacks. Blah blah blah

ThraXed, Jun 18, 2008 IP
    AGS likes this.
  11. pizzaman

pizzaman Active Member

Best Answers:
    US os A is the greatest nation on earth. bush and fox just have decreased the luster. The shine will be back after cleaning the smudges that the neocons have put on it with their dirty hand.

12. Will.Spencer

Will.Spencer NetBuilder

Best Answers:
    That's sad to hear. You really shouldn't judge people by their skin color.

Lots of blacks are Muslims. How can you love Islam and hate blacks?

Will.Spencer, Jun 19, 2008 IP
  13. GeorgeB.

GeorgeB. Notable Member

Best Answers:
    There's a reason why secular progressives are called secular progressives.

It's about progress. Not backwards thinking, let's blow up everyone who disagrees with us and say it was for God ideology.

GeorgeB., Jun 19, 2008 IP
  14. Will.Spencer

Will.Spencer NetBuilder

Best Answers:
    The reason is called "marketing." :rolleyes:

I'm an Atheist, but I have to call B.S. on that one. Sorry. Our team helped murder 20 million people in the Soviet Union and countless millions more in China.

We Atheists don't have a track record significantly better than the Islamists. :eek:

Will.Spencer, Jun 20, 2008 IP
  15. Mia

Mia R.I.P. STEVE JOBS

Best Answers:

Don't forget about Bush and his weather machine too... Oh, and ice on Mars? Crap, that there Fox News.

I used to think it would suck to be that ignorant, but my guess is, someone so ignorant probably does not realize they are ignorant.

Do you?

Mia, Jun 20, 2008 IP
  16. guerilla

guerilla Notable Member

Best Answers:
    You're dreaming friend. The abuses of the law, the spinelessness of the Congress, the institutions and programs of abuse and mistrust, will all operate long after Bush is gone.

All Bush really did IMO, is exposing the weaknesses in the system and exploit them. Do you think the next President is going to roll back Bush's signing statements or executive orders? Do you really believe Obama will withdraw from occupying Iraq? Do you really believe that the surveillance state and fear mongering from Washington will cease and desist?

I don't. The people will get more of the same because they insist on taking short cuts. You can't change the President when the entire system is cancerous, and think it will change in a meaningful manner.

This election isn't important. 2012 is. Bush was gone at the end of this term regardless of who gets elected. That's why making Bush the target is foolish. The system needs reform and fresh blood.

The Democrats have failed to end the war in Congress, and they have failed to impeach a President and Vice President guilty of high crimes.

They are suddenly going to find their spine with Obama gets in? He's been guilty of the same collusion against his constituents and the American people when he was in the Senate.

Sorry, I'm not buying it. And 2 or 3 years from now, if we're still here I intend to remind some people about it.

guerilla, Jun 20, 2008 IP
  17. Mia

Mia R.I.P. STEVE JOBS

Best Answers:
    I hear all this talk about law breaking, but never one simple factual example of any such law being broken. What's with that?

Mia, Jun 20, 2008 IP
  18. guerilla

guerilla Notable Member

Best Answers:
    I'm just guessing here, but maybe it is because....

You're totally out of touch with current events and reality?

19. Mia

Mia R.I.P. STEVE JOBS

Best Answers:
    No, its because I am in touch with current events and reality. Not the alternate reality and revisionist past that you so closely hold dear.

Mia, Jun 20, 2008 IP
  20. guerilla

guerilla Notable Member

Best Answers:
    Truth is treason in the empire of lies.