1. Advertising
    y u no do it?

Advertising (learn more)

Advertise virtually anything here, with CPM banner ads, CPM email ads and CPC contextual links. You can target relevant areas of the site and show ads based on geographical location of the user if you wish.

Starts at just $1 per CPM or $0.10 per CPC.

Why Google Loves GAY ???

Discussion in 'General Chat' started by cchetanonline, Jun 18, 2008.

1. Dude111

Dude111 Guest

Best Answers:
    Its amazing what you can find on Yahoo/Google :)

Dude111, Jun 18, 2008 IP
  2. Travis

Travis Peon

Best Answers:
    It's pride week.

Travis, Jun 18, 2008 IP
  3. GIR

GIR Guest

Best Answers:
    The post starter is Indian, and there are a lot of CULTURAL DIFFERENCES between Asia and the Western World.

So perhaps it would befit you to get you and your racist, ethnocentric self OUT OF this thread.

And by the way: GET A FREAKING SENSE OF HUMOR. It's people like you who actually believe that Stephen Colbert is genuine threat.

GIR, Jun 18, 2008 IP
  4. Bryce

Bryce Peon

Best Answers:
    Racist?? Please explain how you derived this opinon of me because the topic starter is from India and his topic is totally homophobic ?? Why don't you get off this forum if you think that bigotry equates to a sense of humour. Keep your feeble attempt to equate your bigotry to Stephen Colbert who is on a *known* parody TV show. Anybody watching The Daily Show knows that anything said is humor. However, you're not Stephen Colbert and you're not on The Daily Show and YOU'RE NOT FUNNY...

Sorry, it's you who are the bigot. btw, thanks for the negative reputation for calling you out on your childish behaviour.

Bryce, Jun 18, 2008 IP
    Luna C likes this.
  5. GIR

GIR Guest

Best Answers:
    I would like to shout a huge WTF right now! You call my mother an inbred moron and expect me not to de-rep you?

Bite someone and they bite back.

GIR, Jun 18, 2008 IP
  6. Bryce

Bryce Peon

Best Answers:
    OK Chauncy - Why is it that you're 15 years old and still in the 8th grade ??? Hmm.. Chess Club, eh ??? You better watch out or I'm going to call your mother and tell her what you're doing on the internet.

btw, your remarks...

#1 - Sergey was my father's name (RIP May 2008) .
    #2 - My grandmother (on my father's side) was Jewish and lost most of her family in WWII. She died last Christmas.

#3 - I am a software developer, hence programmer and FYI, I will be celebrating my 20th wedding anniversary this weekend. I retired from IBM in 2003 with a bigger pension than your whole family ever see in your trailer park in Spokane.

Remember this Chauncy - You better learn now while you are young that bigotry and "off color" jokes are offensive. You also better learn that the internet is not a "childrens toy" and if you piss the wrong person off, you can get yourself and your parents in a whole helluva lot of trouble when US Marshalls show up at your door for making threats (ie: Bite someone and they bite back.)...

And furthermore... CAN'T YOU TAKE A JOKE - It's not so funny when the shoe's on the other foot, is it Chauncy??? 2nd place in the Chess Club, eh ??

Bryce, Jun 18, 2008 IP
  7. GIR

GIR Guest

Best Answers:
    Stalking a minor on the internet? Naughty, naughty! You'll be in a "helluva a lot of trouble" when the police knock down your door on charges of pedophilia.

It's actually pretty amusing. You're attempting to scare with all of this "I know everything about you" bulls***, when actually, all you've done is drive me a few more ticks up the traffic ladder.

And exactly which threats are you referring to? A backhanded conservativism dis that angered an inconsequential pensioner? Sorry, but my nation's got more important things to do :)

GIR, Jun 18, 2008 IP
    Emie. likes this.
  8. hamsab

hamsab Peon

Best Answers:
    Interesting...who knows better than google!!!

hamsab, Jun 18, 2008 IP
  9. GIR

GIR Guest

Best Answers:
    Google doesn't know that well. I Googled "sexiest man alive", and there isn't even a single mention of me. Clearly an algorithm glitch :cool:

GIR, Jun 18, 2008 IP
  10. kewlchat

kewlchat Well-Known Member

Best Answers:
    I wonder how many hits daily the number 1 spot gets.

kewlchat, Jun 18, 2008 IP
  11. Livingstrong

Livingstrong Peon

Best Answers:
    Livingstrong, Jun 18, 2008 IP
  12. GIR

GIR Guest

Best Answers:
    Damn, number 1 spot has an Alexa of 398!

You know, I could actually probably start optimizing for this and get a decent amount of traffic (after all, I am much sexier than Matt Damon :cool:)

GIR, Jun 18, 2008 IP
  13. Travis

Travis Peon

Best Answers:
    Not sure if this was already mentioned...but it also shows up for "transgender"...so they've got the entire LGBT thing...Good job Google...

Though to be topical for a moment, I'm almost certain google has an internal employee group knows as the "Gayglers", so yes, google loves everyone =).

Travis, Jun 18, 2008 IP
  14. GIR

GIR Guest

Best Answers:
    A gaygle of gayglers! Lol. :D

GIR, Jun 18, 2008 IP
  15. Travis

Travis Peon

Best Answers:
    Clever :p...
    But isn't it gaggle of gayglers?

Travis, Jun 18, 2008 IP
  16. GIR

GIR Guest

Best Answers:
    Tell me, what happens when a gaygle (2) of gayglers (3) begin to gaygle (1) while gaygling (3)?

definition 1: to cackle
    def 2: an often noisy group.
    def 3: something involving homosexuals, Google, forums, and flamewars.

GIR, Jun 18, 2008 IP
  17. Bryce

Bryce Peon

Best Answers:

Do you have any idea how serious the threat you just made is ??? "Stalking a minor" ??? No, my young pimple faced friend, you have nothing to offer this great nation of ours, in fact, you are a potential threat to any person you encounter on the internet and in real life. Although I'll admit you're a pretty bright kid after reading a few of your blog posts, you will more than likely be wasting taxpayers money when you're locked up behind bars because isn't it always the wisecracking geeks like you who end up pulling a Columbine?

Furthermore, anybody willing to make a threat online in public stating they would falsely report an adult for stalking them is capable of doing anything as a last resort. You have not only been reported to the DP staff, I'm filing a complaint with your school and your local police department in regards to your threat.

You are a disgrace to the DigitalPoint community. Why don't you go play at MySpace or EBaum's world. This forum is for serious entrepreneurs and webmasters, not for you teenagers with sociopathic disorders.

Common characteristics of people with antisocial personality disorder (sociopathic disorders) include:

* Persistent lying or stealing
    * Recurring difficulties with the law
    * Tendency to violate the rights and boundaries of others (property, physical, sexual, emotional, legal)
    * Substance abuse
    * Aggressive, often violent behavior; prone to getting involved in fights
    * A persistent agitated or depressed feeling (dysphoria)
    * Inability to tolerate boredom
    * Disregard for the safety of self or others
    * A childhood diagnosis of conduct disorders - this is not a symptom but "a history of"
    * Lack of remorse, related to hurting others
    * Superficial charm
    * Impulsiveness
    * A sense of extreme entitlement
    * Inability to make or keep friends
    * Recklessness, impulsivity[4][5]
    * People with a diagnosis of antisocial personality disorder often experience difficulties with authority figures

Whaaa?? Civil Disobedience ??? Advocating minors to act out in public and video tape it... and I quote your article...

A real sociopath, You fit the profile or rather, the profile fits you.. ;)

Bryce, Jun 18, 2008 IP
  18. henryhavoc

henryhavoc Banned

Best Answers:
    Nothing wrong with being gay. I have plenty of gay and lesbian friends, and I love them all.

henryhavoc, Jun 18, 2008 IP
  19. InfoSmith

InfoSmith Peon

Best Answers:
    looks good anyway, I mean the google gay search.

InfoSmith, Jun 18, 2008 IP
  20. MrBrian

MrBrian Active Member

Best Answers:
    These threads always turn into flame wars I swear. Grow up.

MrBrian, Jun 18, 2008 IP