1. Advertising
    y u no do it?

Advertising (learn more)

Advertise virtually anything here, with CPM banner ads, CPM email ads and CPC contextual links. You can target relevant areas of the site and show ads based on geographical location of the user if you wish.

Starts at just $1 per CPM or $0.10 per CPC.

many Americans are the worst with money...this is a crisis in the US

Discussion in 'Politics & Religion' started by DharmaSeo, Mar 27, 2008.

1. northpointaiki

northpointaiki Guest

Best Answers:
    No, Jeremy, you're doing fine on your own. As is Guerilla, all the usual suspects. In truth, in my opinion this forum has gone to sheer hell and it isn't worth it to me to try to engage any longer. You know, your usual bullshit like:

(Nice - denigrating the holocaust and its import by comparison to a Dem's policy proposals. Gotta love it).

-while Guerilla screams his Mises website reads - unless Mises himself decried much of what Guerilla seems to hold dear, then it's a cowardly scamper into the hills. While you're off declaring who is and isn't a "true American,"***Guerilla is as well - and that would be anyone who isn't an anarchist, presumably.

In this way, I have found yourself and Guerilla very much to be two peas in a pod.

Your castigating another on the merits of his English, however - well, now that's newsworthy. :D

***By the way, when I gave a damn about staying at least somewhat civil, when you once had the balls to declare yourself a "better American" than myself, I didn't reply. I will now.

I have served in the military and was willing to die in the defense of my country. As far as I know, Guerilla and others who have pointed this out were right in this respect. You declare what is or isn't a "true" American from the sanctity of your fat ass on your damn computer couch, and that's about it. You'd do well to shut your cakehole on this, and so many other respects. Clear enough now?

northpointaiki, Jun 18, 2008 IP
  2. ThraXed

ThraXed Peon

Best Answers:
    Welcome back North, you were missed!

Did you catch this? Mia is an American-British hybrid. :eek:

ThraXed, Jun 18, 2008 IP
  3. wisdomtool

wisdomtool Moderator Staff

Best Answers:
    Nothing wrong with that, Mia is well immersed in the cultures and traditions of both America and Britian :).

wisdomtool, Jun 18, 2008 IP
  4. ThraXed

ThraXed Peon

Best Answers:
    He isn't even familiar with his own culture, so i doubt he is with Britains! :eek: ;)

ThraXed, Jun 18, 2008 IP
    wisdomtool likes this.
  5. Will.Spencer

Will.Spencer NetBuilder

Best Answers:
    I don't think that's denigrating the holocaust -- I think that's an attempt to give a proper scope to the damage we're about to endure.

You're far more optimistic than I am concerning the ability of the United States to endure a collectivist statist regime, backed by popular support, hell-bent on destroying personal choice.

When I read Barack Obama's Blueprint for Disaster, it convinces me that we're in for a long period of severe national suffering.

Will.Spencer, Jun 19, 2008 IP
  6. northpointaiki

northpointaiki Guest

Best Answers:
    If you honestly believe this, that an American under an Obama Presidency is the same as a Jew under Nazi Germany, your history here amounts to zero.

northpointaiki, Jun 19, 2008 IP
  7. ferret77

ferret77 Heretic

Best Answers:
    shit man, if you think Obama is going to be Hitler why are you still in this country?

oh wait forgot, because you are full of crap

ferret77, Jun 19, 2008 IP
  8. Will.Spencer

Will.Spencer NetBuilder

Best Answers:
    Your use of "history" is an odd one here, as the reign of Obama the First has yet to happen. :rolleyes:

Why didn't the Jews leave Germany before Hitler was elected?

Oh yeah, why would they have left Germany before Hitler was elected? :rolleyes:

9. northpointaiki

northpointaiki Guest

Best Answers:
    Will, Will. Very difficult for me to conclude anything other than pure ideology at play when you refuse to debate honorably. Let's cut the crap, shall we?

These were Mia's words, and they are bullshit. Mia hates all but a very narrowly selected group of people, from all that I can tell, so I dismiss his points of view generally in toto anymore. Based on your agreement here, and other posts, sadly, I conclude the both of you are in the rank of the absurd.

10. ferret77

ferret77 Heretic

Best Answers:
    obviously because they did not know what would happen

unlike you guys with your powers of foresight

ferret77, Jun 19, 2008 IP
  11. bogart

bogart Notable Member

Best Answers:
    Because the Jews didn't read Mein Kampf.

You need to read Barack Obama's Blueprint for Disaster.

bogart, Jun 19, 2008 IP
  12. northpointaiki

northpointaiki Guest

Best Answers:
    Astounding.

Senator Barack Obama is Adolph Hitler.

America is about to become Nazi Germany.

The Senator's public, transparent policy proposals are Hitler's Mein Kampf.

The realm of the weak, to join in a circle dance of lies; and I guess the death rattle of those crying over the end of the last 8 years.

And deeply, deeply shameful. Shameful, to the world that endured Hitler's Germany; to Jews who succumbed to (or survived) the Holocaust; and it should be to yourselves, for mouthing such dishonorable filth.

13. korr

korr Peon

Best Answers:
    Well, regardless of the elected president, I'd say the odds are increasing for America to take on a military dictatorship. If we really start cutting off the global trade systems that so many people blame for price problems, the odds of WW3 would also be spiking up quite quickly.

If you don't see how Obama could pull this off, just imagine lame-brain McCain following all of the advice whispered in his ear.

korr, Jun 19, 2008 IP
  14. Will.Spencer

Will.Spencer NetBuilder

Best Answers:
    This may seem odd, but I do not believe that this is primarily guerilla's fault.

guerilla is a follower. Nothing he posts here is original. He just cuts and pastes from propaganda outlets.

The "Mises Institute" was founded after the death of Ludwig von Mises. It's being run by a kook named Lew Rockwell. It doesn't have any legal or moral connection with Ludwig von Mises. He's dead and he can't do much to protect his legacy from being molested by these people.

The Mises Institute is a slick propaganda machine. They co-opted some of the great minds of modern time to help build their organization, waited until they passed away, and then shifted the focus of the organization to stances of which those great men would never have approved.

15. northpointaiki

northpointaiki Guest

Best Answers:
    I do agree with this, Will. The problem with his derivative thinking, to me, is that he runs into problems of inconsistency (and hypocrisy) because of it. Most immediately, I am talking of G's stand on immigration, and the disconnect from Mises's view, which he purports to follow. I also think you cover this well in your current blog article.

16. guerilla

guerilla Notable Member

Best Answers:
    This is a lie. Which is probably not a big surprise to anyone who knows you...

http://mises.org/about.aspx

A week ago, you didn't even know that Von Mises was a Jew, and now you are trying to convince people you know anything about the founding of the Institute as well as who has and does back it? lol

Care to name the shifted stances? Or is this just more lies?

:)

guerilla, Jun 19, 2008 IP
  17. Mia

Mia R.I.P. STEVE JOBS

Best Answers:
    No, I believe that many of the failed policies which Obama intends to introduce, or has hinted at, have a similar premise.

Think of those that produce wealth as Jews, and those that want entitlements as the Arian Race.

Now does it begin to make more sense? Let me know when I am being too remedial.

If you want to "cut the crap" all you have to do is stop posting.

I think you have me confused with your own alter ego... :confused:

Mia, Jun 20, 2008 IP
  18. northpointaiki

northpointaiki Guest

Best Answers:
    Mia, in a word, what are you talking about, and what weak attempt at sophistry are you sincerely trying to pull? A caution: Don't. You're not that able, and the strain will, I sincerely believe, bring you to just hurt yourself in the trying.

Here, I'll spoon feed only the latest:

What:

to THE POLICIES OF THE NAZI REGIME?

Have I missed something? Is Obama already building concentration camps for those with a net worth over $200,000, and is there a National Academy for the new S.S., to run the extermination camps and mobile extermination units? Will wealthy folks have to wear a "$" symbol before being carted off in cattle cars to their final doom?

This has got to be the most inane thing I've yet seen, and that is saying something. Embarrassing, any more, actually.

And disgusting. I stand by my initial statement. In L.A., I lived next door to a good friend, who bore the tattoos, and who survived the horror. Your idiotic and hateful comparison of Senator Obama's plans with the policies of Nazi Germany, well, they are just beyond the ability of words to properly convey the base wrong of your usual thinking in this regard.

northpointaiki, Jun 20, 2008 IP
  19. Mia

Mia R.I.P. STEVE JOBS

Best Answers:
    Sometimes the truth has that affect on people.

Mia, Jun 20, 2008 IP
  20. northpointaiki

northpointaiki Guest

Best Answers:
    Jeez, Jer, that's "effect" on people, not "affect." That's "aryan," and not "arian." And that's "failed policies that Obama..." and not "failed policies which Obama..." (OK, this last is for true English majors, not minors, I guess; that said:

How minor?)

Yep. Truth. Obama is Hitler, and America is about to be the Nazi regime, redux. Obama is, in fact, about to effect the Final Solution for the Wealthy, demoniacally affecting our country's future, and the effect is about to be a tragedy equal to that of the Holocaust.

'Kay, continue.

By the way, an abuse of the rep system, referring to the size of my genitalia, is not an effective argument to much more than idiocy.

northpointaiki, Jun 20, 2008 IP