1. Advertising
    y u no do it?

Advertising (learn more)

Advertise virtually anything here, with CPM banner ads, CPM email ads and CPC contextual links. You can target relevant areas of the site and show ads based on geographical location of the user if you wish.

Starts at just $1 per CPM or $0.10 per CPC.

Hot and Fresh Professional Freelance Writer Ready to Write

Discussion in 'Content Creation' started by Justin_Dupre, Jun 15, 2008.

For all of you whom might be interested in hiring a freelance content provider, I beg you to look no further. I am providing my services for those serious about obtaining professional content, written with meticulous attention to research done before the article is even started, down to the last period on every sentence.

What qualifies me to write for you?

I am an absolute perfectionist in everything I do. With me, you won't receive an article full of mistakes and mess-ups. Your articles, for whatever purpose they may serve you, will be the pinnacle of perfection from the use of grammar to the choice of words served.

What topics can I cover?

I specialize in internet articles ranging from topics such as pet care, travel and vacation, amusement parks, Asian architecture + lifestyle + food + culture (especially of Thailand, where I have lived nearly two years), fashion, loans and credit cards, television and film, video games, education (with an emphasis on English and ESL), as well as many, many more topics. Recent clients have asked me to write about hypnosis, psychology, firewalls, proxies, internet browsers, HTML and CSS, and other such technical writing projects.

I also do regular work on a very popular celebrity gossip blog, technology blog, as well as my own affiliate websites and blogs.

If I did not list a topic you need an article about, if it is a researchable subject, it can be written about. My research skills are impeccable.

Your articles will be written to your standard, however you so wish it to be written. If you need a funny article, I will provide comedy. If you need only information and facts, you can be sure you will find many statistics within. I write fiction as well, which allows me to play with different types of writing styles and voices.

If you would like an article filled with keyword rich content, I can provide with optimal preference towards any few keywords. While I don't believe content should be written with SEO in mind, it is always a good revision point for any of my articles.

Prices?

Rates for my writing are quite affordable considering the standard I put with all of my writing. I generally start out my rates at 5 cents per word, but I am willing to work at lower rates on specific subjects and lengths. Contact me for further information on discounts I can give you on your writing package.

Sales Letters, E-Book ghostwriting, and other such services will be more costly, but I provide these services, as well. I can also provide consultancy services for writing college admission statements, college papers, and resumes. I may be able to provide other services I have not listed. Please contact me via PM or MSN to inquire.

When will you get your article?

I process all articles on a first come, first serve basis. Those that submit their order to me first will get their content written the quickest, no matter the size of their order.

I offer turn-around times that are satisfactory for the amount of work put into each article I write. I dedicate much time to revision of an article to make sure it is polished to its absolute best, so this extends the time it takes me to finish. However, anyone wanting content should expect this from any writer.

Once again, if you are interested, please send any inquiries via PM or MSN (hyperion_xl@yahoo.com). Ask me a question and I will answer it as concisely as possible. Send me project details, and I will send you my price quote. I want as much interaction with my clients as possible, so please do not be afraid to ask of any concerns you may have about my services.

For more details about me, you can check out my website at www.JustinDupre.com.

Justin_Dupre, Jun 15, 2008 IP
  2. Justin_Dupre

Justin_Dupre Peon

Best Answers:
    As Seller:
    100% - 0
    As Buyer:
    100% - 0
    Price Drop for the first to PM me with an order. 2 cents will be taken off the regular rate for a review on the quality of my articles. If you are unsure of my writing, just check out the comments in my iTrader page.

Thank you,

Justin

Justin_Dupre, Jun 16, 2008 IP
  3. rescuewriters

rescuewriters Peon

Best Answers:
    As Seller:
    100% - 0
    As Buyer:
    100% - 0
    Please Pm Me A Sample

rescuewriters, Jun 18, 2008 IP