1. Advertising
    y u no do it?

Advertising (learn more)

Advertise virtually anything here, with CPM banner ads, CPM email ads and CPC contextual links. You can target relevant areas of the site and show ads based on geographical location of the user if you wish.

Starts at just $1 per CPM or $0.10 per CPC.

phpld deep link mod queston

Discussion in 'Directories' started by pixeladd, Jun 17, 2008.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
    pixeladd, Jun 17, 2008 IP
  2. swedal

swedal Notable Member

Best Answers:
    A couple options would be to post on the phpld forum or contact an0n via pm for assistance.

swedal, Jun 17, 2008 IP
  3. enQuira

enQuira Peon

Best Answers:
    if you did not run the install script, make sure you add the required fields to the database.
    you can do so by running these queries in phpmyadmin

enQuira, Jun 17, 2008 IP
  4. JamieG

JamieG Banned

Best Answers:
    This is about the 5th time this question has been asked in the last day or so, sounds worrying.

JamieG, Jun 17, 2008 IP
  5. jminscoe

jminscoe Peon

Best Answers:
    thats because 1. OP posted twice on the same subject @. people don't know how to use search function:rolleyes:

jminscoe, Jun 17, 2008 IP
  6. enQuira

enQuira Peon

Best Answers:
    you don't have to worry jamie, you will see mods for phplynx when the source of the script is released.

Not that I care, but it is ridiculous that you have to post in every thread related to phpld or any other directory script. not the best way in my opinion to convince people to use the script in your signature.

enQuira, Jun 17, 2008 IP
    CReed and hyper like this.
  7. WallaceYeung

WallaceYeung Notable Member

Best Answers:
    Digital Goods:

haha, the owner of phpld has PMed me before about this issue.
    this guy is red for long time. ;)

WallaceYeung, Jun 17, 2008 IP
  8. JamieG

JamieG Banned

Best Answers:
    What's ridiculous mhamdi is that people are coming here for help instead of the appropriate support forum, I have a right just as any other member to point out that they should be asking there first, its good advice. Or are they not giving support over there any more? :confused:

One thing is for certain, when our script is released os (and I'm praying its this week as the wait is annoying me), you won't need to come here for support, you'll get it quite freely at our forum, or at least that's the plan.

@Wallaceyoung; if the owner of phpld took the time to p.m you perhaps he could take the time to p.m those who need help as it makes the constant posts for help for phpld issues rather bad for his script don't you think, perhaps they never paid the $10 support fee though.

JamieG, Jun 18, 2008 IP
  9. mikey1090

mikey1090 Moderator Staff

Best Answers:
    Digital Goods:
    Jamie they post here because its free. Its $10 for advice in phpLD forums. I expect that may be a reason why....

mikey1090, Jun 18, 2008 IP
  10. JamieG

JamieG Banned

Best Answers:
    Probably Mikey, it just doesn't portray a professional image when customer X has to go elsewhere to get support for the product he bought, the seller of the product must be loving it, getting money for doing nothing, nice work if you can get it. :eek:

JamieG, Jun 18, 2008 IP
  11. indyguidedotinfo

indyguidedotinfo Notable Member

Best Answers:
    Dave works hard on PHPLD think about how many sites use it. he deserves what ever he wants to do he and his staff earned it.

indyguidedotinfo, Jun 18, 2008 IP
    pipes likes this.
  12. jminscoe

jminscoe Peon

Best Answers:
    Jamie phpld does not provide support for this mod as it is a third party mod that is free put mhamdi does have all the instructions on how to implement it but me myself I prefer the paid version from an0n

jminscoe, Jun 18, 2008 IP
  13. an0n

an0n Prominent Member

Best Answers:
    I agree 100%. You do have that right, no matter what hamjob or anyone else says.

One cannot answer what one knows nothing about. You cannot get help if the person in question does not know anything about his own product.

You are 150% incorrect.

He doesn't know how to code, and never touched a line of it.
    Third party out of country and/or over seas coders do.

Please do not comment on what you know absolutely nothing about.

Yes, he tends to do that a lot being the coward that he is.
    And I say coward, because he talks a lot of sh*t lies about people too, me included.
    Regardless though, after they talk to me and I point out the facts, they see him at face value and the liar that he is.

so anywho... the thread seems to have been answered, so maybe time to close it, so no further arguments arise?

an0n, Jun 18, 2008 IP
  14. mikey1090

mikey1090 Moderator Staff

Best Answers:
    Digital Goods:
    No need. Great thread IMO. Post of the day goes to you so far Rob. :)

mikey1090, Jun 18, 2008 IP
  15. shadav

shadav Active Member

Best Answers:
    how is that different from anything else? You can not stop what a person will do! People never use support forums, they always use general forums to ask questions about things, i.e. wordpress, phpBB, ect....
    and these same people never use the search function ever!
    You can go to 100 different webmaster/general forums and find the same group of people ask the same question 10,000 of times in 80% of the forums!

and that whole pay for support...you do not pay for any support if there is an error with the script out of the box.
    And how can someone support a third party mod, phpLD team did not create this mod in question so how/why should they support it? the creator of the mod should support it. Otherwise dish out the money and pay for Rob's mod which is supported. You get what you paid for.....

the whole paying for support yes you pay a fee to have access to a specific forum however for what you pay it's well worth the support + mods you get.

And that whole excuse of David's never touched a line of code in his life...who care? You think Donald Trump's ever done half the shit that he sells? No but he knows a good business when he sees one and knows the right people to accomplish what he wants done!
    CEO's hardly ever do what it is that they are selling, but yet their product is just what you needed.....

shadav, Jun 18, 2008 IP
  16. Brandon Sheley

Brandon Sheley Illustrious Member

Best Answers:
    Brandon Sheley, Jun 18, 2008 IP
  17. JamieG

JamieG Banned

Best Answers:
    I'd pick up on one point, this david fella appears to know how to abuse the right people to accomplish what he's done, but I'm only going by the growing army of people who are now seeing that and stating so.

Me? I could not care two hoots about this David person, he's insignificant to me. Don't compare david to Donald Trump though, that's like comparing a pile of dogs dung with a bar of gold. There isn't any comparison!

BTW, Check up on Donald Trump, he makes a point of knowing the ins and outs of his business, he prides himself on that fact. Perhaps next time someone sends you over to post for them at least ask them to do their homework first, or if you did it off your own back the same thing applies. :rolleyes:

JamieG, Jun 18, 2008 IP
  18. WallaceYeung

WallaceYeung Notable Member

Best Answers:
    Digital Goods:
    @an0n, sorry you might probably misunderstanding what i say,
    i don't know the owner of phpld,
    but i really don't like this guy JamieG,
    all his posts is tried to misunderstanding people (especially directory newbies) and recommend to use his own script.
    it's really suck at all.
    just like someone here use trick to make fake pagerank pr6 for his directory.

WallaceYeung, Jun 18, 2008 IP
  19. JamieG

JamieG Banned

Best Answers:
    Rubbish, I don't ever promote the script I support, its in my signature that's all. If anyone is guilty of shoving a script down peoples throats its phpld. Get your facts right, it will prevent you looking an idiot in future.

As for not liking me, you don't know me. I'm not like others who sneak along to p.m people rather than have the balls to post themselves. Its this sly double standards and over-promotion of phpld that sucks nothing more.

I don't like that guy, how old are you? That's kids stuff. :rolleyes:

JamieG, Jun 18, 2008 IP
  20. an0n

an0n Prominent Member

Best Answers:
    Not a problem and not a misunderstanding with regards to what I had posted about. I posted on what that person does via PM's. He's done it countless times and it gets back to me always. Trying to discredit someone via PMs, who's put 80% of the ideas/features and innovation to a script is not a nice thing. Since there is no more me over there, how many 'features' have you seen come out of it lately? ahhh.. a flat script is what I see. hehe.. ah whatever. Maybe since esyndicat is looking nice, he'll head back on over there and steal more ideas from another script like he is used to doing. (oh my, did I just slip one out??!?!? haha)

an0n, Jun 18, 2008 IP
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.