1. Advertising
    y u no do it?

Advertising (learn more)

Advertise virtually anything here, with CPM banner ads, CPM email ads and CPC contextual links. You can target relevant areas of the site and show ads based on geographical location of the user if you wish.

Starts at just $1 per CPM or $0.10 per CPC.

Wtf Pissed Off

Discussion in 'Affiliate Programs' started by failureblogger, Jun 16, 2008.

How the hell am i going to do this.

They say promote something we have knowledge in.

What if you don't have knowledge in any subject?

Im starting to think that all this shit is based on luck.

What do you think?

failureblogger, Jun 16, 2008 IP
  2. gkgk11

gkgk11 Peon

Best Answers:
    Then promote something that you think you could promote well.

gkgk11, Jun 16, 2008 IP
  3. dscurlock

dscurlock Prominent Member

Best Answers:
    good question, how do you know what promotes well? There is alot of stuff out there.

dscurlock, Jun 16, 2008 IP
  4. failureblogger

failureblogger Peon

Best Answers:
    exactly! thats the shit that pisses me off. People keep saying ways that you can make money online but they never fuckin work.

Where are the hot niches at!

failureblogger, Jun 16, 2008 IP
  5. Joelo

Joelo Active Member

Best Answers:
    Here is a thought about finding hot niches...

First, people will not tell you what's hot because that is where they are making their money. Any good business person won't tell you to go make money where they are making money, because they will end up losing.

But here are a few quick ways to find whats hot (or whats selling)....

- Whats selling good at Amazon? Look for a niche within amazon that has a few books about it.

- Use Google to help find keywords with a lot of searches, but less competition,
    https:// adwords.google .com/select/KeywordToolExternal

- Use ClickBank .com to see what products are selling by popularity,

- Use this forum to see what people are talking about (IM niche), but also see what people are selling as articles or web sites,

- Find a big market (example, diet), then narrow it down into a smaller sub-niche.

Hope that helps a bit,
    Joel

Joelo, Jun 16, 2008 IP
  6. redz

redz Well-Known Member

Best Answers:
    That's why you test out on your own while wasting money and you will probably find a thing that works, this industry is very secretive :D.

redz, Jun 16, 2008 IP
  7. Volknet

Volknet Peon

Best Answers:
    Take the time to figure it out... Everyone had to take time to figure things out.

Volknet, Jun 16, 2008 IP
  8. Tooschee

Tooschee Active Member

Best Answers:
    I don't get it - why do You complain?

I can tell You this for sure - NO ONE will give You a ultimate way to earn online. Even if someone had found one why would he want to share it, and bring down his own income? A good site needs a lot of time, heart, and care.

Another thing - why do You think, that earning online means You need to have a website? There's a lot of peoples selling their services like graphics, design, coding, programming, public relations, statistics etc.

Besides NO ONE told, that everyone having an acces to the internet have to earn money from it - face it - maybe this is not for You and instead loosing Your time figuring how this all works invest this time in Yourself and Your capabilities. You're good at painting? paint! You're good at law? Study more law... It is not about "finding a niche site", first You have do find Your own "lifeniche", that will makes You content doing it.

Tooschee, Jun 17, 2008 IP
    rubeina and yakusokutebayo like this.
  9. yakusokutebayo

yakusokutebayo Well-Known Member

Best Answers:
    I agree completely. To quote what Steve Pavlina said in his blog, this isn't something for everyone.

yakusokutebayo, Jun 17, 2008 IP
  10. D-Block

D-Block Active Member

Best Answers:
    Word for word...that guy just told you what you should know already at this point. Follow his method and you will find a niche to capitalize.

D-Block, Jun 17, 2008 IP
  11. NCMedia

NCMedia Well-Known Member

Best Answers:
    I think first and foremost, you should learn to communicate with people even when you're frustrated. This perhaps goes to show how you promote and do your campaigning too - and your username doesn't help.

Now that I've hated on you, I'm going to show you some love. YOU - are like a kid in a candy store, you're complaining about too much diversity and everyone pulling you in the wrong direction or giving you the wrong/no advice... I think one of the only people that will ever share a profitable strategy with you - is one that is already making it big and is not afraid of a bit of competition, or someone that runs profitable programs...

Having said that - this industries main objective is rather simple and perhaps you're getting lost in the cracks - get a domain name, a landing page, and promote it! If you no knowledge about any subject (insert pun here), then do some research, no this industry is not a 'press the button' and earn industry, and if you came here thinking it would be easy - well it can be but rarely is for a new comer.

Sorry to plug my sig in advance, however I look after a popular line up of products at CB/PDC/CPA's, and a few are actually topping the charts with growth right now - if you want to take a peak please do, I think you are simply trying too hard and have lost faith in your simply task - endorse a product and promote the heck out of it in every and any way possible.

I think your desperate cry for help shouldn't go unnoticed, but you should press the reset button and come correct next time - It's not a big scam - and many here will be millionaires soon, seek those that are successful, not systems that will make you so, everyone and their brother here will try to sell you on something so filter out the crap and commit yourself properly. Perhaps also grab a few books/guides on marketing - NOT I.M. - just good old business marketing on and offline, you seem to lack the fundamentals which are way more important than any new guru trick you might find on a forum...

Best of luck with your journey, and your attitude adjustment towards this place and this industry.
    NC.

NCMedia, Jun 17, 2008 IP
  12. narsticle

narsticle Peon

Best Answers:
    how can you have knowledge in nothing. You must know about something. Think about the sports you like, your hobbies, your career. You must know about something.

narsticle, Jun 17, 2008 IP
  13. Spliffic

Spliffic Peon

Best Answers:
    Man what a shitty attitude to have. "I am so pissed off because I know nothing and there's too many things to promote".

As others mentioned, do you not watch tv? Were you not sitting in front of your computer when writing your "WAAAAAAAHHHH" post? Do some surfing, see what others are promoting. You can tell what ads are more convincing than others. You know how to weed out the shitty ads. If you wouldn't buy it, why the hell would someone else buy it? Create something similar to the good ads you see.

Here's some hot niches: Ringtones, Weight Loss, Dating, (<-- 3 tough niches but they're arguably the "hottest"), Credit Reports, Run Your Car on Water etc etc.

Stop bitchin and complainin and start doing something. If you don't get off your ass and do something, then perhaps IM is not for you and you should go back to serving fries.

Spliffic, Jun 17, 2008 IP
  14. No_20

No_20 Peon

Best Answers:
    check sig for link (its not easy)

No_20, Jun 17, 2008 IP
  15. failureblogger

failureblogger Peon

Best Answers:
    Thats Some Good Advice.

I'll Check It Out!

I'm not crying

I'm a black kid from the ghetto and it's very rare for me to cry!

When you do this for long time you get frustrated and thats pretty natural.

SO DONT ACT LIKE YOU NEVER GOT PISSED OFF!

And dude,....Those are hot niches but they are too competitive.

I want one of those little known hot niches that convert real well.

But people keep saying telling me to do some keyword research like it's easy or something. It's not easy! I'm getting tired of people making it seem like it's easy!

Finally!

Someone that is honest instead of misleading.

I hate people who try to make it seem like this shit is easy.

Thats why im asking how do you FIND a hot niche!

My username is just an attention grabber.

It just means that I am a failure now but soon I will be successful.

It may seem unconvincing but after I show people what im made of they will remember my name (FailureBlogger) It sticks to your brain!

And I have pressed the reset button a million time but I understand what you are saying!

You are saying that I just have to keep going.

And you are right. I am missing the fundamentals!

THANKS!

This is for me! Im really really perservere!

This is just frustration that happens once in a while.

But there is a bunch more frustration to come!

Oh Yeah you just reminded me that I have to catch up on my MANGA! Thanks

DUDE, I have an entrepreneur mindset!

No offense to anyone but I'm not trying to be apart of the rat-race!

I'm an african american 16 year old kid that want to be the next..............................................ME!

I like the fact that you could look at certain situations and know how to make money from it. This is for me. I have the required perserverance!

But thanks anyway!

failureblogger, Jun 17, 2008 IP
  16. Volknet

Volknet Peon

Best Answers:
    Frustration comes... It's a part of the business.

With every level there is what seems to be a plateau which when pressed through becomes another hill for you to climb. After you climb for a little while you'll see another plateau.

The frustration of starting definitely is tough thing to get through but keep pressing on until you get to the area where you can grow past these problems... You'll see more problems and you'll need to press through those as well.

You'll get there man. :)

Volknet, Jun 17, 2008 IP
  17. Business_in_2008

Business_in_2008 Peon

Best Answers:
    Well no one said it's easy. But I think one thing that people look past is that before anything else the first thing you need is a good attitude to start.

Good luck,

Business_in_2008, Jun 17, 2008 IP
  18. Tooschee

Tooschee Active Member

Best Answers:
    Yes, my niche is programming in C/C++ and designing( mostly treated more like a bigger hobby, but it also brings me some revenue from time to time, You can judge if I'm any good/worthless seeing my portfolio in sig ). I study programming ( first year now ) and I find it good for me - every solved problem makes me more happy and eager to work harder :).

Tooschee, Jun 17, 2008 IP
  19. Spliffic

Spliffic Peon

Best Answers:
    Who cares if you're a black kid from the ghetto, or an eskimo from the arctic? Man how retarded of a statement is that, I hope this kind of stupidity isn't in your adcopy. You have a computer and an internet connection, so what's stopping you? Read these forums, search these forums, join other forums and see what everyone else is doing.

What campaigns have you launched where you failed? Probably not many in the many months you've been doing this. I think you're expecting someone to just give you the magic formula to get going, instead of doing some research yourself and getting your hands a little dirty. We've all been there, struggled and got frustrated/overwhelmed, however bitching and complaining about how you don't have a silver spoon isn't going to get you anywhere with a bunch of others who have won the struggle or are struggling now.

Man up and do something or get a job.

Spliffic, Jun 17, 2008 IP
  20. experienceadvertising

experienceadvertising Peon Affiliate Manager

Best Answers:
    You can gain knowledge by going to wikipedia or researching online to learn anything well enough to promote it online.

experienceadvertising, Jun 17, 2008 IP