1. Advertising
    y u no do it?

Advertising (learn more)

Advertise virtually anything here, with CPM banner ads, CPM email ads and CPC contextual links. You can target relevant areas of the site and show ads based on geographical location of the user if you wish.

Starts at just $1 per CPM or $0.10 per CPC.

How to promote an Immigration website?

Discussion in 'General Marketing' started by demonsnakeyes, Apr 17, 2006.

Hi! I'm not really good in promoting websites... my website is about Australian Immigration... it's www.nationalvisas.com.au... Actually i dont know where to start promoting and i dont have marketing capabilities but im not discouraged yet and i know i can by just knowing some of the generic ways of promoting. thanks guys in advance! oh before i forget... i'm only interested at free options in promoting websites. thanks!

demonsnakeyes, Apr 17, 2006 IP
  2. ewc21

ewc21 Peon

Best Answers:
    Don't be discouraged, you have a wonderful resource to share.

1. Consider Pay Per Click campaigns in Adwords and Overture (sorry I had to add this).
    2. Submit to visa and immigration related sites. You can find a list at http://dmoz.org/Regional/Oceania/Australia/Business_and_Economy/Legal_Services/Immigration/ or any related list.
    3. Create articles that relate to your subject and submit to articles resource pages, with your link intact so people can visit your site after reading your article.
    4. Submit to directories, and if you have budget go for the paid ones as well.
    5. Participate in forums that discuss topics like visas, immigration, Australia and any related topic.

Hope this helps. Good luck!

ewc21, Apr 18, 2006 IP
    Mong likes this.
  3. Mong

Mong ↓↘→ horsePower

Best Answers:
    Also try to introduce your website in expat forums :)

Mong, Apr 18, 2006 IP
  4. demonsnakeyes

demonsnakeyes Guest

Best Answers:
    Ok. I'll try all your suggestions... thanks! Do you guys know where I could find a good classified ad to post to? Do you know a site where I could get some promotion sample through classified ads? thanks!

demonsnakeyes, Apr 19, 2006 IP