1. Advertising
    y u no do it?

Advertising (learn more)

Advertise virtually anything here, with CPM banner ads, CPM email ads and CPC contextual links. You can target relevant areas of the site and show ads based on geographical location of the user if you wish.

Starts at just $1 per CPM or $0.10 per CPC.

Who wants free regular links on my PR5 directory?

Discussion in 'Solicitations & Announcements' started by leet, Jun 14, 2008.

Again I'm accepting free regular link submissions to a PR5 directory of mine. No captcha. Multiple submissions and deep links are allowed. Approval within 12 hours. Enjoy your free links.

Submit your links to my PR5 directory now!

leet, Jun 14, 2008 IP
    Lord Hades and Kyliemeg like this.
  2. FYI

FYI Member

Best Answers:
    FYI, Jun 25, 2008 IP
  3. jitendraag

jitendraag Notable Member

Best Answers:
    jitendraag, Jun 25, 2008 IP
  4. leet

leet Notable Member

Best Answers:
    I have nothing to do with that thread. It's not my directory, nor the thread.

It is not fake, it just lost its info cache in Google so the pagerank checkers now confuse it with fake PR. Do an info query for it on Google and you'll see what I mean:

http://www.google.com/search?hl=en&q=info:ffdforoglobal.org&btnG=Google'da+Ara&meta=

If it was redirected and a fake PR, when you do the above query, it would show you the link: http://www.nettime.org/Lists-Archives/nettime-l-0203/msg00112.html - but it doesn't. So it's not fake. It just doesn't have info currently. Next time you try to bash someone, do your homework punks.

leet, Jun 26, 2008 IP
  5. jitendraag

jitendraag Notable Member

Best Answers:
    It used to be a forum and is a dropped domain, it may have retained the PR but do you wonder why there are no results for site:yourdomain or link:yourdomain? Because google has 'deindexed' the site. That's why :)

Next time you call someone a punk, check your info first.

It was parked the whole 2004 to 2007 and you still want to say that the PR is not forged? I know it has some strong backlinks from UN websites but those are for the forum and not for the directory.

jitendraag, Jun 26, 2008 IP
  6. leet

leet Notable Member

Best Answers:
    I will have to call you a punk again because you are totally out of knowledge about what forged PR is. If you read the post above yours, you will see I already stated that Google de-indexed the site, I'm aware of that but that has nothing to do with the PR, the domain or whatsoever. It is all about that Google have been punishing some directories lately for selling links and it seems someone reported my site. Just because the domain was parked/dropped/expired or whatsoever, doesn't mean it's forged. Fake PR is something whole lot different. Get your facts right. I've been in domain business long enough to know how to retain the PR of the dropped domains so don't try to teach me my job, punk.

leet, Jun 26, 2008 IP
  7. hhheng

hhheng Banned

Best Answers:
    How do you know the pr is fake? What's the tool you used to check the pr for this site. As I know, redirecting can't give a site fake pr.

hhheng, Jun 26, 2008 IP