1. Advertising
    y u no do it?

Advertising (learn more)

Advertise virtually anything here, with CPM banner ads, CPM email ads and CPC contextual links. You can target relevant areas of the site and show ads based on geographical location of the user if you wish.

Starts at just $1 per CPM or $0.10 per CPC.

My First Three Months with Google’s Ad Sense and Editorial.

Discussion in 'Google AdWords' started by obot64, Jan 10, 2005.

Ok guys I wrote a short editorial on my experiences with Google that led up to my first payment. This was written to be informative and to answer the kind of questions I had when I had just started out. Please guys take a look at it and tell me what you think. If I violate my TOS with Google, if I did by chance please let me know! That is not my intent at all.

With all that being said enjoy. The editorial can be found on my website at http://www.obot64.com/editorials

obot64, Jan 10, 2005 IP
  2. Smyrl

Smyrl Tomato Republic Staff

Best Answers:
    Obot64,

I fear you are violating Google's terms of service is telling what you earned on day one, and total earning of first check. I would rewrite and not be specific.

Shannon

Smyrl, Jan 10, 2005 IP
  3. mopacfan

mopacfan Peon

Best Answers:
    That's a sure fire means of getting the axe. Better hope G doesn't find this link.

mopacfan, Jan 10, 2005 IP
  4. obot64

obot64 Peon

Best Answers:
    Ok thanks for the advice! I already amended it cuz I found some other things that were against tos.

I found somethign similar on the web, what do you think of this perons story?

http://www.2createawebsite.com/money/google-adsense.html

obot64, Jan 11, 2005 IP