1. Advertising
    y u no do it?

Advertising (learn more)

Advertise virtually anything here, with CPM banner ads, CPM email ads and CPC contextual links. You can target relevant areas of the site and show ads based on geographical location of the user if you wish.

Starts at just $1 per CPM or $0.10 per CPC.

What is the future of Sachin Tendulkar

Discussion in 'General Chat' started by williamjack, Apr 17, 2006.

Going through the bad phase of his carrier Sachin realy need a very very good come back.We have seen him blowing away with the bowling attacks.Today's Ponting's,Dravid's,Kallis's are the world top three batsman.It was the time when every one talks about the Sachin's and Lara's.I realy hope Sachin come back in his form and Let other see what he is capable of.

What you think can Sachin come back in form he was during 98?.When even Warne starting seeing Sachin hitting sixes on his bowling in dreams.

williamjack, Apr 17, 2006 IP
  2. Indian

Indian Peon

Best Answers:
    Sachin will definetely come back. There are ups and downs in everyones carrier and Sachin is going thru a bad phase now. THe elbow injury is giving him lot of problems. Just watch him in the next world cup :cool:

Indian, Apr 17, 2006 IP
  3. SumitBahl

SumitBahl Reign of Chaos

Best Answers:
    There are ups and downs with everybody, he would definitely bounce back, but this would his last world cup, he is getting old now.

SumitBahl, Apr 17, 2006 IP
    Utopian likes this.
  4. eusophix

eusophix Active Member

Best Answers:
    Are you guys kidding? Sachin will bounce back for sure. And he has lot more crcicket in him. It's just a matter of getting better and couple of good innings to get going...

eusophix, Apr 17, 2006 IP
  5. forkqueue

forkqueue Guest

Best Answers:
    At his best Tendulkar was amazing - IMO the best batsman I've ever seen, including Lara.

Unfortunately I think his best days are past him. I'm sure he has a long career ahead of him still - he's still a very good batsman, but that extra sparkle he used to have is gone, just as Lara's is.

forkqueue, Apr 17, 2006 IP
  6. williamjack

williamjack Notable Member

Best Answers:
    Yes but i like him playing atleast for another 4 to 5 years.

williamjack, Apr 17, 2006 IP
  7. dudy255

dudy255 Peon

Best Answers:
    man once he is back in form then coming world cup will not be his last world cup as steve waughs has played till 37 so sachin can play for another 5 to 6 years.

dudy255, Apr 18, 2006 IP
  8. williamjack

williamjack Notable Member

Best Answers:
    Yes i hope so too:) :D

williamjack, Apr 18, 2006 IP