1. Advertising
    y u no do it?

Advertising (learn more)

Advertise virtually anything here, with CPM banner ads, CPM email ads and CPC contextual links. You can target relevant areas of the site and show ads based on geographical location of the user if you wish.

Starts at just $1 per CPM or $0.10 per CPC.

Using an illegal copy of a script

Discussion in 'Legal Issues' started by Ziadm, Jun 3, 2008.

1. The Ussef

The Ussef Peon

Best Answers:
    i think they are some famous and powerful teams in nulling scripts who you can trust theire releases until you got buks to buy the legal copy
    and i hope you got the bucks soon to do not lose your hard work in your website..

The Ussef, Jun 11, 2008 IP
  2. crimbo

crimbo Member

Best Answers:
    Yes only use the nulled script for test purposes, if you really find the script worthwhile you should support the developer and purchase it.

crimbo, Jun 12, 2008 IP
  3. wisdomtool

wisdomtool Moderator Staff

Best Answers:
    A lot of such scripts have demo functions, there is no need to use a nulled script for testing. I am sure if you need so just by asking you should be able to get a test license.

wisdomtool, Jun 12, 2008 IP
  4. crimbo

crimbo Member

Best Answers:
    Yea thats a good point, but there are many that dont offer any sort of a demo aswell.

crimbo, Jun 12, 2008 IP
  5. wisdomtool

Best Answers:
    Then do not use them? If you find that the description etc or the existing web sites that use them can't convince you without the need to try it out for yourself and if the software maker refused to give a temp license, simply forget about it.

wisdomtool, Jun 12, 2008 IP
  6. R-21

R-21 Banned

Best Answers:
    I'm sorry but I can't agree with those who are using "ethical" reasons to defend using legal scripts. The internet is not an ethical world and the best way to succeed in this business, along with most other businesses, is to be unethical.

In most situations, the worst thing that will happen to you is that you will receive a cease and desist letter from the script manufacturer. At that point, it would be best to either buy the script or switch to another option (which is usually the better option as many online scripts are overpriced and the open source options are just as good, if not better, than the commercial options).

Don't let retarded ethical reasons keep you from using something because it's claimed as illegal. While I'm not endorsing illegal activity, I see no moral obligations to using a shadow technique to obtain the script that you need. Always put your needs above the needs of other businesspeople, including script developers (and this statement is coming from someone who develops both commercial and open source PHP scripts).

R-21, Jun 12, 2008 IP
    www.Andro.ws likes this.
  7. Ziadm

Ziadm Active Member

Best Answers:
    Just to let you know guys, and I am sorry to disappoing many of you (lol), I have bought a legal licence of the script, i guess the angel me won in the end

Ziadm, Jun 19, 2008 IP
  8. zak92

zak92 Peon

Best Answers:
    Well I have been using many illegal scrips due to lack of funds as I am 16. I have been very safe as I know what I am doing. There is still a chance for them to find out though.
    To be honest it is very wrong to do this because there are people out there that spent a lot of effort for what we rob. So I do try to pay.

zak92, Jun 19, 2008 IP
  9. wisdomtool

Best Answers:
    In this case how about telling us the name of your commercial script and also where to get a nulled version?

wisdomtool, Jun 19, 2008 IP