1. Advertising
    y u no do it?

Advertising (learn more)

Advertise virtually anything here, with CPM banner ads, CPM email ads and CPC contextual links. You can target relevant areas of the site and show ads based on geographical location of the user if you wish.

Starts at just $1 per CPM or $0.10 per CPC.

Bad man 1.5 months no Adsense Account

Discussion in 'Guidelines / Compliance' started by mike.sh, Jun 11, 2008.

Guys please help .... its been weeks and i have not yet recived any mail from google adsense ..... and please tell me if anything is wrong in my website .... please guys

http://www.bollywoodsongs.net.in/

mike.sh, Jun 11, 2008 IP
  2. superotang

superotang Peon

Best Answers:
    How long did it take to create all that content? It could be that Google sees that as copied content or content thrown together quickly.

superotang, Jun 11, 2008 IP
  3. wisdomtool

wisdomtool Moderator Staff

Best Answers:
    I don't think anyone can help you, you just have to wait for their reply and in the meantime maybe spice up your web site a bit with original content.

wisdomtool, Jun 11, 2008 IP
  4. mike.sh

mike.sh Peon

Best Answers:
    Man thats something useful but some one told me that we have to post atleast 4 articles... none of them is actually copied but yes the ideas are taken and topics have been chosen but how what else should i write so that people believe thats original... aneways i seriously say that ist nt copied...

mike.sh, Jun 11, 2008 IP
  5. mike.sh

mike.sh Peon

Best Answers:
    so i did post atleast 2 articles everyday and may be some day 5 ... doing something honestly really takes a lot of things from people .... it would have been good the first insatnce if i would have written only 20 articles and waited for google to react

mike.sh, Jun 11, 2008 IP
  6. meghabassi

meghabassi Peon

Best Answers:
    best way is apply from another e mail under same address and name
    then they will rrespond, this happened with me also
    and when i applied from anothe e mail both accounts got approved, no doubt i am using one as using two will be against tos of google but aplly from another e amil under same name and address

meghabassi, Jun 12, 2008 IP
  7. mike.sh

mike.sh Peon

Best Answers:
    i think this is useful to me

mike.sh, Jun 13, 2008 IP
  8. The Ussef

The Ussef Peon

Best Answers:
    You can do this or you can just sign up with flixya.com and follow instruction.. they will sign you up with google adsense and you will be Accepted in less than 1 week(i have been approved 3 times with 3 accounts and everytime the delay was less than 24 hour)just sign up with flixya add some videos from youtube,google videos..asome celebs pics,+ 2 or 3 articles and you will be accepted sooner thaan what you except...
    i recomded this to many people and everytime the approval come after 6 hours to 6 days..
    Hope you good luck

The Ussef, Jun 13, 2008 IP