1. Advertising
    y u no do it?

Advertising (learn more)

Advertise virtually anything here, with CPM banner ads, CPM email ads and CPC contextual links. You can target relevant areas of the site and show ads based on geographical location of the user if you wish.

Starts at just $1 per CPM or $0.10 per CPC.

Google images search string

Discussion in 'Traffic Analysis' started by mightyb, Apr 16, 2006.

Im getting a LOT of visitors from google images. One every few seconds... Is there a way to see what they were searching for? Thanks! :D

mightyb, Apr 16, 2006 IP
    dudy255 likes this.
  2. hulkster

hulkster Peon

Best Answers:
    Just look in the web logs, pull the referrer string, and you can kinda-semi-figure it out from there ... or optionally plug it into Google and there should be a "Show Image Results" button or something like that.

You got me curious what the heck could be sending traffic every few seconds - got a hot picture of Paris Hilton or something?!? ;-)

hulkster, Apr 16, 2006 IP
    dudy255 likes this.
  3. mightyb

mightyb Banned

Best Answers:
    He he yep! Im first for Paris Hilton (Shoe gets jealous :D) No its to do with naked asian chicks...

Thanks! I have managed to figure it out by the referral url 2Bkeyword%2Bkeyword%26svnum%3D10%26hl%3Den%26lr%3D

mightyb, Apr 16, 2006 IP
  4. jackburton2006

jackburton2006 Peon

Best Answers:
    Noticed that as well. My referrals for Google Images have nearly doubled in the last two days. Nice!

jackburton2006, Apr 16, 2006 IP
  5. mightyb

mightyb Banned

Best Answers:
    Im still trying to measure if they actually convert. I had a similar amounts of traffic last year (not from google images) and iv been making 4 times as much...

mightyb, Apr 17, 2006 IP