1. Advertising
    y u no do it?

Advertising (learn more)

Advertise virtually anything here, with CPM banner ads, CPM email ads and CPC contextual links. You can target relevant areas of the site and show ads based on geographical location of the user if you wish.

Starts at just $1 per CPM or $0.10 per CPC.

Lebanese President Calls for Ending Occupation of Shibaa Farms and Kafr Shuba Hills

Discussion in 'Politics & Religion' started by ziya, Jun 9, 2008.

1. ziya

ziya Well-Known Member

Best Answers:
    We are not talking here Koran. What Koran has to do with occupied lands, invaded lands ?

USA had invaded Iraq and israel had occupied lands, next is Iran for you.

I didnt get what you mean :
    What you mean ?

ziya, Jun 10, 2008 IP
  2. pizzaman

pizzaman Active Member

Best Answers:
    i did not say if they have a good life or bad life. i just say that they are not persecuted or hurt or killed or threatened. good and bad are relevant.

pizzaman, Jun 10, 2008 IP
  3. pingpong123

pingpong123 Well-Known Member

Best Answers:
    Your right alot of countries are american proxies(whennnnnnnnnn did i not say otherwise, pizzaman you must be suddenly blocking out all of my other posts,)
    As i explained before isreal doesnt need lebanon for anything but water, hezbolla is using this for an excuse, and please dont give me the bologni of iusreal becoming more peaceful, when lebanon had the syrian occupiers in lebanon raping and killing anyone who even looked at their soldiers funny(what a load of bs). They evicted people from their houses and overstayed their welcome. What a load of bs. I can smell the bias here.
    I wonder why only march 14th politicians and parlieament members were assasinated in lebanon and not one pro syrian or pro iranian. Aas i said before the hezbolla lovers will never admit to these facts.
    Im sure if isreal can get a secure border guarantee from the lebanese government that they would leave the sheba farms that is about teh size of my index finger.

The only thing the rich gulf arabs want lebanon for is for summer vacations. Lebanon is the only country there where you can surf at the beach and 20 minutes later go snow skiing down a mountain slope.

pingpong123, Jun 10, 2008 IP
  4. brownkiwi

brownkiwi Banned

Best Answers:
    And I will repeat irrelevant. Just because one president is being an idiot and associating with these people that does not mean the next president should do so.Which is why I support G.W. Bush but not the first Bush or Clinton.
    W. actually did something right and stopped putting up with that junk like the rest of the world and the UN should of done.

And I find this ironic that you all are badmouthing the fact that we had diplomatic relationships with Saddam who was a dicatator yet you all want us to go talk to other dictators. For the most part we will not talk to people like that. Hence Cuba and several other nations. When we refuse to talk to them we get yelled at. Ye when we did talk to one being Saddam we get yelled at again. The irony.

brownkiwi, Jun 10, 2008 IP
  5. pizzaman

pizzaman Active Member

Best Answers:
    i personally object when people try to support failure.his policies have been a failure all over the world.

6. pingpong123

pingpong123 Well-Known Member

Best Answers:
    brownkiwi, the fact is our governments covert policies helped to destabalize the middle east into what it is today. We took out a peaceful democratic leader in iran(mossadegh), messed with iraq since the 1950's, saudi arabia since god knows when. If you dont believe me i cvan gather all the facts(and these facts arent from anti american sites). The iranian people want a democratically elected leader as much as we do, but unfortunately in both cases we wont get one lol.

pingpong123, Jun 10, 2008 IP
  7. brownkiwi

brownkiwi Banned

Best Answers:
    If he would of gone the other past you would be hearing the same old he was a failure stories. Either way you get the same results.

8. pizzaman

pizzaman Active Member

Best Answers:
    is it too much to ask for a president that can plan and execute a foreign policy that would lead to success. or you like to have one that you understand him, even half drunk in a bar again.

9. iggysick

iggysick Guest

Best Answers:
    And I will repeat more than relevant. It shows how US policy works: dictator is nice guy while he targeting our enemies hospitals with chemical weapons but when he threaten to do that to our ally,who have biggest and most powerful lobby, oh the horror! Hang him right now!

And he do that because Sadam was dictator? :rolleyes:
    Not even kids in my country can buy that fairy tale! Should we now start naming dictators, massacres and genocides where US didn't lifted little finger to stop it? But yeah, Bush attacked Sadam because he was dictator and Bush wanted to liberate Iraqis! :D

Who are "you all"? :rolleyes:
    The real irony here is that Sadam was targeting Iranian hospitals with chemical weapons and while he was doing that he was your buddy. You didn't go to him and asked him to stop doing that and than "all of us" would support you in demand that he stop doing it. You talked to him to see what he needs to get more accurate arms for hitting hospitals.
    Is there any right wing dictator in history since WWII that didn't get support from US? Many of them got into power thanks to CIA. For US dictators are not dictators and they can do what ever they want (even targeting hospitals with chemical weapons!) as long as they are on "right" US side.

iggysick, Jun 10, 2008 IP
  10. brownkiwi

brownkiwi Banned

Best Answers:
    I guess you cannot read since you have chosen to ignore the majority of what I said and just focus on one part of my point. Yea if youonly use part of my argument then you can make all of these claims but if you take all of what I am saying then once again you are irrelevant.

Have I once said that I agreed with Bush's Reagan's or Clinton's policy when it came to Iraq? The answer is no. In fact I said they did the wrong thing with being allies with them. Does that make Saddam in the right? No. Hhe is still a sick person for what he did. And even after the war with Iran he still continued his games while for the most part we all (the entire world) sat back and watched. George W. Bush was the first one to do the right thing in removing Saddam. He did not put up with the stuff that the last presidents had for more then a decade.

And yes there have been a lot of genocides where America and the world sat back and did nothing. Rwanda is one the most recent examples. In fact I have read that France may of been helping the Hutus by supplying technology and muntions to help carry out the genocide. America did nothing and we should of. But at the same time if we would of sent troops into Rwanda to stop the genocide then the world would be saying that we think we can do anything because we are the world police. If we do the right thing we get crap. If we sit back and watch we get crap years later. Either way we lose.

11. Supper

Supper Peon

Best Answers:
    It's occupied for a REASON. It's because "irrational dogma" has taken over and senseless violence and terrorism is growing.

Are you serious? Okay let's do a review between Muslim countries and Israel.

Woman shows her skin in public.
    Muslim countries: Stoned to death
    Israel: Nothing

Openly Gay
    Muslim Countries: death penalty
    Israel: Nothing

Equality Between Men and Women
    Muslim Countries: no
    Israel: yes

Purposely targets civilian targets with the intention of killing them because of their faith
    Muslims: Yes
    Israel: No

We're talking about RATIONAL THINKING versus DOGMA. Why should a country that has rational thinking lower itself to the standards of ones built on dogma?

Supper, Jun 11, 2008 IP
  12. ziya

ziya Well-Known Member

Best Answers:
    It is another topic. It is not related to an occupation

ziya, Jun 11, 2008 IP
  13. iggysick

iggysick Guest

Best Answers:
    And who selected US presidents who supported Saddam? Penguins? Keep telling fairy tales how Saddam was hanged because he was a bad guy. Anyone with logic and common sense don't buy that story. Again, he was same guy when you supported him and when you hanged him. Talking about US credibility...

Sure, the whole world would badmouth you if you sent your troops in Rwanda to stop genocide! :rolleyes:
    Get real! US is more than willing to send 1000s of their troops to die for oil or for Israel but will not move little finger for better world or to stop evil. Your claim that someone would accuse you about being world police for stopping genocide is more than hilarious.
    You've sent 50,000 of US youth to die for dictator and killed more than 1,000,000 people,including children, and commited endless war crimes defending that dictator but you are not ready to send troops in Rwanda to stop genocide because someone will accuse you of being world police?!? :rolleyes:
    Cmmon! Make up new excuse because this one sounds too retarded!

Thats a biggest lie about Israeli-Arab conflict ever told! Landgrab was a zionist plan from day one when not a single terrorist existed and when all Jews were living peacefully in all Arab countries. Talking how occupation is product of terrorism or senseless violence is pretty much telling AIPAC's fairy tales.

iggysick, Jun 11, 2008 IP
  14. Supper

Supper Peon

Best Answers:
    lol. That's why they're occupying it. Because the irrational use it to be irrational.

Supper, Jun 11, 2008 IP
  15. imad

imad Peon

Best Answers:

Lebanon and Syria both said that Shebaa farms are Lebanese, while Israel and UN claims its Syrian, so where is the problem exactly? whether Syrian or Lebanese definitely its not Israeli, its just an excuse for Israel to keep occupying lands illegally, as they did in 1948, 1967, they should withdraw and leave the issue for Lebanon and Syria to deal with, which I see both have no problem with declaring its Lebanese.

For decades members of the international diplomatic community have repeatedly requested that Israel take steps to determine its boundaries and withdraw from the occupied lands, they even in Israel did not find any embarrassment to hide their greed in stealing more land by provoking wars and conflicts, as Dayam mentioned:

imad, Jun 11, 2008 IP
  16. pizzaman

pizzaman Active Member

Best Answers:
    Ok . now explain to me how occupation is solving these problems? step by step and for each of the problems that you mentioned. RATIONAL THINKING

pizzaman, Jun 11, 2008 IP
  17. Supper

Supper Peon

Best Answers:
    It doesn't solve it, but it does protect lives.

Step 1: Women have the same rights as men.
    Step 2: Gay people have the same rights as everyone else.
    Step 3: Build a government with the foundation of individual rights and clear separation of church and state.
    Step 4: Root and kill terrorist activity.

Seems simple, right?

Supper, Jun 11, 2008 IP
  18. pizzaman

pizzaman Active Member

Best Answers:
    you said that these are the reason for occupation. that means that the occupation is an attempt to solve these problems. or do you mean these are the excuses for occupation?

again explain how occupation is going to get these things done. if it is so simple then explain it so we understand.
    try to show a coherent relashion between the cause and effect.what has been done and how it resulted in any advancment of what you talked about.
    it seems that occupation is about gaining land. Like ohad an israeli member here explained
    it is about "transfer"

19. Supper

Supper Peon

Best Answers:
    No I didn't. I said it was occupied for "irrational dogma". And I gave some examples. The main reason is like rocket attacks into Israel.

The occupation is to save lives in Israel. lol.

It's not. Notice how I said in the previous message "it doesn't solve it, but it does protect lives".

Supper, Jun 11, 2008 IP
  20. pizzaman

pizzaman Active Member

Best Answers:
    so for now we understand that you no longer relate the occupation to anything else but the rocket attacks and the rest of your comment were useless noise.
    what is so irrational about people wanting to have their country back?
    it seems that occupation is actually the fuel for the rockets.