1. Advertising
    y u no do it?

Advertising (learn more)

Advertise virtually anything here, with CPM banner ads, CPM email ads and CPC contextual links. You can target relevant areas of the site and show ads based on geographical location of the user if you wish.

Starts at just $1 per CPM or $0.10 per CPC.

Who are Freemasons ? Are they related to satanics ?

Discussion in 'Politics & Religion' started by ziya, Jun 10, 2008.

Who are Freemasons ? Is here any Freemason ? is it true that freemasons control British Judicial System ?

ziya, Jun 10, 2008 IP
  2. brownkiwi

brownkiwi Banned

Best Answers:
    lol I love this topic.
    I am not one. But a friend of my dads is.
    As for the british part...ya never know ;)

brownkiwi, Jun 10, 2008 IP
  3. ziya

ziya Well-Known Member

Best Answers:
    LOL.. I hope you can help me in my research of freemasons

ziya, Jun 10, 2008 IP
  4. LogicFlux

LogicFlux Peon

Best Answers:
  5. tristanperry

tristanperry Well-Known Member

Best Answers:
    Free Masonry is meant to be a fairly secret organisation.

Whilst it claims it isn't religious at all, at the higher ranks they unveil a "new" God called Natas (Satan in reverse). It's long been reported (by many high profile people) that Free Masonry does have satanic connections. Not at the lower ranks, of course, although towards the higher end it just become more satanic.

This is why they say you can be of any religion to join. At the lower ranks, this is true - your religion doesn't matter. However at the higher ranks it becomes clear that this prerequisite to join is to ensure that members have the capacity to believe in a God. And so they unveil their 'God'

And I don't buy into conspiracy theories, hence I don't believe they control the judicial system, however it is true that member of Free Masonry look out for each-other. Whether it's a boss deciding on a promotion (I know from a family member's personal experience), to a policeman deciding whether to arrest - if both people are Free Masons, they'll look out for each-other.

tristanperry, Jun 10, 2008 IP
  6. ziya

ziya Well-Known Member

Best Answers:
    oh, i am sorry. I should make a search before creating a thread.

I am researching it, there are conspiracy theories around,

"Richard Syrett, a Toronto radio host, claimed on his show Thursday night that Barack Obama is a 32nd degree Freemason"

I have read that on one of forums. Have you heard that from radio ? is Obama freemason too ? It sounds like consipracy.

ziya, Jun 10, 2008 IP