1. Advertising
    y u no do it?

Advertising (learn more)

Advertise virtually anything here, with CPM banner ads, CPM email ads and CPC contextual links. You can target relevant areas of the site and show ads based on geographical location of the user if you wish.

Starts at just $1 per CPM or $0.10 per CPC.

DadaMobile, any success?

Discussion in 'Affiliate Programs' started by cuco, Jun 10, 2008.

I have sent about 70 clicks to DadaMobile over the past few days with zero conversions to show for it. I know it's a small sample size, but is anyone successful converting this offer? Would you recommend Thumbplay or Blinko (which is currently offline) instead?

Also, I'm using method from my content page > my select carrier LP > dadamobile LP. Would you guys cut out the select carrier LP and send straight from my content page > dadamobile LP? Any input or suggestions would be appreciated.

Thanks

cuco, Jun 10, 2008 IP
    dulcenegosyante likes this.
  2. jasonbrown225

jasonbrown225 Peon

Best Answers:
    With the method you are using, you need to send more than 70 clicks. Send 500 - 1,000 and then evaluate from there;)

I use to always make the mistake quitting a campaign before I gave it a fair shot. Yes, you may lose money, but you will make it back in the long-run if you work hard enough.

Good luck.

jasonbrown225, Jun 10, 2008 IP
  3. webgenesis

webgenesis Peon

Best Answers:

Definitely agree you should send at minimum 500-1000 clicks. IMHO, I would rank these ringtone affiliates in this order:

1) Blinko
    2) Dadamobile
    3) Flycell

Best of luck and remember Cuco....

NO PRISONERS... NO MERCY... NO SURRENDER... NO RETREAT.. HURRAAHH!!

webgenesis, Jun 10, 2008 IP
  4. cuco

cuco Member

Best Answers:
    Thank you Jason & Webgenesis.

I have simplified my method by getting rid of the "select carrier" page, and my clicks through to Dada have increased 10 fold. I'm going straight from my content page > Dada LP. I still haven't converted a lead, but I will stick with it till at least 500 clickthroughs. I have tweaked my content page a bit by increasing the frequency of my keywords (they only appeared once/twice before), I hope this increases my QS.

I will update when I get my first conversion! :)

Cheers

cuco, Jun 10, 2008 IP
  5. wulawula

wulawula Banned

Best Answers:
    I tried dadamobile last year. thousands of clicks were sent but no conversions at all.

wulawula, Jun 10, 2008 IP
  6. blogspot

blogspot Well-Known Member

Best Answers:
    try jamster..is better

blogspot, Jun 10, 2008 IP
  7. aditya_sfs

aditya_sfs Peon

Best Answers:
    Dadamobile converts for me @@ 10% on an average comfortably. (Highly targetted ppc traffic from adwords >> Carrier page >> Affiliate link)

aditya_sfs, Jun 11, 2008 IP
  8. cuco

cuco Member

Best Answers:
    No conversions yet :( Maybe I'll have to try aditya_sfs's method instead of sending my ppc to a content page...

cuco, Jun 12, 2008 IP
  9. mikyur

mikyur Peon

Best Answers:
    Is your traffic targeted? Not any traffic will convert.

mikyur, Jun 12, 2008 IP
  10. cuco

cuco Member

Best Answers:
    Yes it's targeted, as an example on 6/10/08: I sent 151 clicks to my content page > 70 clicks to Dada Offer > no conversions.

cuco, Jun 12, 2008 IP
  11. aditya_sfs

aditya_sfs Peon

Best Answers:
    Targetted traffic in the sense, what is the traffic inclined towards ? Say i send traffic from some weight loss keyword to a ringtone offer, it won't convert.

aditya_sfs, Jun 12, 2008 IP
  12. redz

redz Well-Known Member

Best Answers:
    Does not really convert, it used to back in the day but now the market is too saturated :(

redz, Jun 12, 2008 IP
  13. dlm

dlm Peon

Best Answers:
    Try another ad network. My Azoogle earnings tanked in April - since then I've found other ringtone providers at other affiliate programs which perform much better.

The SendMeMobile offer at NeverBlue is a good place to start...

dlm, Jun 13, 2008 IP
  14. chris265

chris265 Peon

Best Answers:
    Dada did good for a while then i get very few sales. I think people know what the service is and just buy the ringtones now

chris265, Jun 13, 2008 IP
  15. cuco

cuco Member

Best Answers:
    The traffic is targeted, the keywords are related to the ringtones.
    Thank you for the suggestion, what kind of payout does SendMeMobile offer on NeverBlue?

cuco, Jun 13, 2008 IP
  16. dlm

dlm Peon

Best Answers:
    SendMeMobile is around $13 for premium carriers and $9 for lower tier carriers - it's nice because the landing page accepts ALL carriers and you get credit for every lead.

dlm, Jun 13, 2008 IP
  17. badd

badd Banned

Best Answers:
    just be certain u leads are targetted enough in order to get good conversions

badd, Jun 23, 2008 IP
  18. Spliffic

Spliffic Peon

Best Answers:
    I always avoided SendMeMobile because the network EPC is alot lower compared to NB's other offers. What is your conversion ratio (if you don't mind me asking)?

Spliffic, Jun 24, 2008 IP
  19. dlm

dlm Peon

Best Answers:
    First off, remember that the network eCPC might be skewed if people are sending crappy traffic.

I'm converting about 1:10 for Verizon/T-Mobile/Sprint traffic at the moment.

dlm, Jun 24, 2008 IP
  20. Spliffic

Spliffic Peon

Best Answers:
    When you guys mention sending 500-1000 clicks, you mean sending those to the merchant's landing page?

For example, I am getting a CTR from my LP to the merchant LP at about 1:7. So for every 7 people who reach my LP, 1 of them goes on to the merchant's LP.

If the above is to send that many to the merchant's LP, then that is 3500-7000 clicks I would have to purchase. At e.g. $.10 per click, that would be $350 to $700 just to see if that particular merchant converted.

Then if that merchant doesn't convert, then move onto another merchant and spend another $350-$700? I can now see why you would lose so much money, but is this how it should be done?

I assume my traffic is somewhat "good" as they are fully aware that they are going to the merchant's LP. If those people knowingly click on my link in my LP to go to the merchant's LP, wouldn't that be considered good traffic? I am not tricking them in any way to click through, therefore I assume that's good? Or do you guys mean good traffic as in doing conversion tracking to see which adgroups are sending you the leads?

I would have thought that 70 somewhat targeted clicks on the merchant LP (in my case 70*7 = 490 "filtered" clicks) would be sufficient to test if that merchant was good or not? Is this not sufficient?

Any expert advice would be hugely appreciated :)

Spliffic, Jun 24, 2008 IP