1. Advertising
    y u no do it?

Advertising (learn more)

Advertise virtually anything here, with CPM banner ads, CPM email ads and CPC contextual links. You can target relevant areas of the site and show ads based on geographical location of the user if you wish.

Starts at just $1 per CPM or $0.10 per CPC.

Is it possible to make $1000/day as an affiliate ?

Discussion in 'ClickBank' started by CBbox, Jun 8, 2008.

Is it possible to make $1000/day as an affiliate ? or its the vendors position.Is there any affiliate here who are earning 4 figures everyday.I wanna ask how much work have you put into it, are you using ppc or seo, and do you hire someone to write the content.How you build landing pages, which software do you use to build them.Thanks

CBbox, Jun 8, 2008 IP
  2. bl4ckmaN^

bl4ckmaN^ Well-Known Member

Best Answers:
    Ooooooooh please, stop asking these kind of questions. EVERYTHING IS POSSIBLE. Yes, you can earn $1k or even $5k a day as an affiliate. There are hundreds of methods how to do it, each of them works, if you master it.

Instead of asking such questions, you should choose one method and try to do something....

bl4ckmaN^, Jun 8, 2008 IP
  3. JayXtreme

JayXtreme Guest

Best Answers:
    Yes... you can earn $1000 a day as an affilite, I do... and more... alot more, and even more is possible....

The overheads for product creation is horrible... I play on both sides and trust me I prefer it when I am in affiliate mode..

Action, targeted action

Jay

JayXtreme, Jun 8, 2008 IP
  4. domainiac

domainiac Active Member

Best Answers:
    One of my favorite quotes is:

You can not control the output. You can only control the integrity of the input

Work on your input and you will get the output you desire. Remember that the results are just validation that you are doing things right. If you are not getting results, there is a reason.

domainiac, Jun 8, 2008 IP
  5. TheMagpie

TheMagpie Active Member

Best Answers:
    My Dad use to say. "plan your work ,then work your plan"

If anyone is willing to share how they make a k a day. let me know. Ive been at this 4 years and never came close to that goal.

TheMagpie, Jun 8, 2008 IP
  6. Gallito

Gallito Peon

Best Answers:
    Yes there are lots of people that make over $1,000 a day. Questions like this have been posed about a million times. Make lots of websites, and make them very popular, and make them convert visitors, and you'll be all set.

Gallito, Jun 8, 2008 IP
  7. rob33

rob33 Well-Known Member

Best Answers:
    i think thats the ticket.

rob33, Jun 9, 2008 IP
  8. TheForexGuy

TheForexGuy Well-Known Member

Best Answers:
    I do have to admit, these type of questions are a tad bit annoying, but let's see here. Clickbank is performance based.

Is it possible to make a million dollars a day? Although no one has done it, it could be very darn well possible to do such!

Tom Howell
    The Forex Guy

TheForexGuy, Jun 9, 2008 IP
  9. NCMedia

NCMedia Well-Known Member

Best Answers:
    I heard clickbank is a scam - and you will never make it - should stop now - 4figures a day? unpossible... . ..

**Nobody will give you a roadmap to success - perhaps your sig can help you though i heard those guys make a killing ;) All your answers are already here - just use the search function.

NC.

NCMedia, Jun 9, 2008 IP
  10. snra786

snra786 Peon

Best Answers:
    Everything is possible if you work for it. So try that and see what happens. It's a numbers game though, so the more sites you have, the more lists you build, etc, etc.

snra786, Jun 9, 2008 IP
  11. Rajaie

Rajaie Active Member

Best Answers:
    I have no idea what affiliate marketing is, but I'm sure that if you set your mind to it, anything is possible.

Rajaie, Jun 9, 2008 IP
  12. ExpertForumGuy

ExpertForumGuy Well-Known Member

Best Answers:
    What kinda question is that?

ExpertForumGuy, Jun 9, 2008 IP
  13. tiger325

tiger325 Peon

Best Answers:
    yes you can but it definetly takes work. There are many ways you can make that kind of money a day so pick the way that best interests you and you will stay interested.

tiger325, Jun 9, 2008 IP
  14. bunch

bunch Peon

Best Answers:
    Wow you must be new to the clickbank forum then. This is pretty much all about affiliate marketing, and product creation for clickbank.

==================

I have not made much I'm at $250 in CB right now, I need one more sale to get it going to where they send me a check, I feel I will have that this week :)

bunch, Jun 9, 2008 IP
  15. nuruddeen710

nuruddeen710 Peon

Best Answers:
    It might work if you try to put some effort in it.

nuruddeen710, Jun 9, 2008 IP
  16. bigkhong

bigkhong Peon

Best Answers:
    EVERYTHING IS POSSIBLE. Yes, you can earn $1k or even $5k a day as an affiliate

bigkhong, Jun 9, 2008 IP
  17. veneficuz

veneficuz Peon

Best Answers:
    $1,000 a day is NOT possible, clickbank doesn't like that number and makes it impossible to make exactly $1,000. It either $999 or $1,001. I know this is kinda weird, but I just accepted it and moved on..

Vene

veneficuz, Jun 9, 2008 IP
  18. altyfc

altyfc Peon

Best Answers:
    Of course it's possible. But relatively few achieve it.

altyfc, Jun 9, 2008 IP
  19. TheForexGuy

TheForexGuy Well-Known Member

Best Answers:
    The reason why people do not make $1000 a day on clickbank.

1. You have to realize that it is not Ron Popeil style here. Internet Marketing is not set it and forget it. There is a great deal of work that has to be done. Creating content, and creating sharp razor accurate content which cultivates leads, and engages potential clients to sign up or purchase your product.

2. You need to have a ton of perseverance. The reason why so many people fail, and the few that succeed seem like they are, is because the people who succeeded failed so many freaking times. They just don't show it, nor will they tell. The folks who are successful off the bat, either know a thing or two walking in, or just kept so many irons in the fire, and multiplied their successes with the ones that worked.

3. Time and TIME AGAIN! It helps to know your niche. I have been looking into Forex for a couple of years now and affiliates come to me and complain about why they are not selling in the forex niche. You want to know my reason why I think you are not selling well in forex?

The reason is, because maybe you need a bit more knowledge under your hat about forex. Go to babypips.com and read everything that there needs to be known. I am not saying try to retain everything to the word, but having that knowledge increases your confidence in selling products. you can point out the advantages easier, and give a better review than anybody else.

4. Look into many different channels. Even if you are working off a shoestring budget, .info domains are always on sale! get a domain and point it to a wordpress.com or blogger site. Or find some cheap hosting with a one click wordpress solution and forward that .info domain. Then use multiple ways of marketing that. If you have been around DP's clickbank forums for some time now, you probably have tripped up on at least 3 different channels to promote products, which could be potentially profitable!

It is not rocket science, it is harder! (quote from Norb's site.) but with having a bit of those keys that I have mentioned, you'll get there!

My weakness, I will be honest with you, is traffic. If was better at obtaining traffic for my niche, I would probably have a constant flow of fuller clickbank bars, which will line the wallet a bit thicker.

My two cents

Tom Howell
    The Forex Guy

TheForexGuy, Jun 9, 2008 IP
    jimmybloggs91 likes this.
  20. ThomasJohns

ThomasJohns Peon

Best Answers:
    Fantastic advice, especially like the point #2

ThomasJohns, Jun 9, 2008 IP