1. Advertising
    y u no do it?

Advertising (learn more)

Advertise virtually anything here, with CPM banner ads, CPM email ads and CPC contextual links. You can target relevant areas of the site and show ads based on geographical location of the user if you wish.

Starts at just $1 per CPM or $0.10 per CPC.

Registration Time?

Discussion in 'Domain Names' started by R0ck$tAr, Apr 14, 2006.

Does the time you register your domain for have any impact on your rankings?
    Would you get better rankings if you registered for 10years rather than just one.

R0ck$tAr, Apr 14, 2006 IP
  2. kausik

kausik Active Member

Best Answers:
    It's can't happen magically for sure. But if a domain is registered ffor long time then search engines think that the site may have intention to do business. But still you need quality content and quality link backs.
    But yes registration time effect ranking slightly.

kausik, Apr 14, 2006 IP
  3. Trance-formation

Trance-formation Peon

Best Answers:
    I got the following today from the guys I rent a server from and register my domains with... I wondered if anyone here gave this any credence and if anyone knew any original sources for this claim? Hell, it would be a simple enough thing to do, so i suspect Google have at least looked at it.

Trance-formation, Apr 14, 2006 IP
  4. Trance-formation

Trance-formation Peon

Best Answers:
    an SEO question buried in a domain registration forum... ayeee, I remember why I stopped visiting now :-(

Trance-formation, Apr 15, 2006 IP