1. Advertising
    y u no do it?

Advertising (learn more)

Advertise virtually anything here, with CPM banner ads, CPM email ads and CPC contextual links. You can target relevant areas of the site and show ads based on geographical location of the user if you wish.

Starts at just $1 per CPM or $0.10 per CPC.

I love Affiliate Marketing

Discussion in 'Commission Junction' started by Nabs, Mar 2, 2008.

1. Blogspotter

Blogspotter Notable Member

Best Answers:
    :) >> Ok before you go, What I would try to tell you is that you can run your affiliate or adsense empire just like you would run a Business... Think of it that way and good luck...

I hope to quit my day Job someday!!!

Blogspotter, Jun 6, 2008 IP
  2. webwork

webwork Banned

Best Answers:
    I answered your questions - I don't understand why you are still polluting this thread with your junk.

It used to be a good Q&A thread but now it's turned to shit.

webwork, Jun 6, 2008 IP
  3. aditya_sfs

aditya_sfs Peon

Best Answers:
    Yup went to their office and discussed about affiliate marketing and PPC possibilities with their site.

aditya_sfs, Jun 6, 2008 IP
  4. deedeedum

deedeedum Peon

Best Answers:
    i am surprised you realize how annoying you are. just stop posting please.

i have a high paying full time job at a big corporation, but I make just as much online with 1/4 of the work. I can tell you that affiliate marketing feels a lot more secure than my job, especially in this economy.

deedeedum, Jun 6, 2008 IP
  5. dscurlock

dscurlock Prominent Member

Best Answers:
    I have not heard from Nap in a while...other then making money from affiliate/content sites. I think he could make even more selling content services..I hope to start a business soon, however, I do not plan on 100+ domains, it will focus on one business. the domain I am looking at is fairly expensive $2,000, but I think the key words of the domain, easy to remember, and directly to the point. the business itself is not unique, in fact most that run these types of sites are scams...and as long as I run an honest business, I think clients will keep going back, and if these happens, I hope to make a boat load of $$$

dscurlock, Jun 7, 2008 IP
  6. vitalbusiness

vitalbusiness Peon

Best Answers:
    Yes, hearing from Nap will be great! By the way who is Nap? I guess he is the figment of our imagination...

vitalbusiness, Jun 7, 2008 IP
  7. vitalbusiness

vitalbusiness Peon

Best Answers:
    Just like making millions on the twinkling solar lights... I am still pondering that idea though...

8. Telent04

Telent04 Peon

Best Answers:
    My guess is that he's getting pm'd by many people asking for tips and he's sending them some type of affiliate link. It's kind of brilliant but a lot dishonest too. I can't think of any other reason for this thread, except possibly to show off, but his answers seems so basic and uninformed that I highly doubt he's legitimate.

I suppose too he could be waiting to start a blog or something based on his new found status on this forum.

Why don't you show us one of your sites (even one of your poorest performers)?

Telent04, Jun 7, 2008 IP
  9. vitalbusiness

vitalbusiness Peon

Best Answers:
    Finally, the voice of reason. Brilliant, just brilliant and timely. Thank you.

I actually knew it was a hoax when it first started. Too bad so many people are buying into it.

10. webwork

webwork Banned

Best Answers:
    It's pretty interesting how someone will offer their advice and expertise free of charge on a forum and people will immediately assume that they're doing it for some reason other than to just help out.

So did you PM him and he sent you an affiliate link before you start accusing like this? Ummm, no.

Because helping others isn't reason enough?

Success is basic. Uniformed? It's not complicated, all you have to do is get off your ass and do everything that he's said and you will see success. Before this thread I've been doing pretty much exactly what he's doing on a much smaller scale and I see revenue.

Both of you guys are pretty pathetic.

webwork, Jun 7, 2008 IP
  11. TelevisionShows

TelevisionShows Guest

Best Answers:

I agree with Telen04.

I make a fair bit from CJ.

And everything in this thread is basic and common knowledge.

No secrets or anything. So lets not over rate this thread.

:)

TelevisionShows, Jun 8, 2008 IP
    SEOLinker likes this.
  12. webwork

webwork Banned

Best Answers:
    The secret is that there is no secrets.

webwork, Jun 8, 2008 IP
  13. Nabs

Nabs Active Member

Best Answers:
    As I told in this thread before that I bought a new house, and I'm a lot busy in moving my stuff. Hell, I didn't know I had so much hidden in my closets. Anyway, about PMs, I do get a load of private messages, but I've stopped reading them at all, as most of them demands my secrets, which do not exist. Everything I do is written in this forum.
    Regarding exposing my sites. I think, I have shared a lot of info regarding what I do exactly. Its not difficult for me to mention one of my sites here. But exposing one site here will mean exposing all of my network of sites, as there are many ways to check other sites from same website owner.

I'm not trying to be popular or anything, I earn for my family, and there is nothing to show off.

I do not hold a treasure secret, Its just a business practice like other businesses. For those thinking I have found any kind of secret that's working with CJ, then I have to mention here that I'm working with other Networks aswell.
    Below is a snapshot of 7 day Amazon Earnings.

[​IMG]

Nabs, Jun 8, 2008 IP
  14. dscurlock

dscurlock Prominent Member

Best Answers:
    I hear where you are coming from, its your income, so should protect it as much as possible, secrets or no secrets...by nature, people are selfish..if they see someone making some $$ they will copy/steal at all costs in order to try to make some money, even if it means taking from you, so you are right to protect what you have.

dscurlock, Jun 8, 2008 IP
  15. SecureWebDev

SecureWebDev Active Member

Best Answers:
    there are no secrets its not like that...

SecureWebDev, Jun 8, 2008 IP
  16. surf4fun

surf4fun Peon

Best Answers:
    what is suspecious here is nabs joining date to this forum

which forum was you before..

and where you learnt all this

if dp then what was your nickname before.. and why not using that account?

Which country are you from.. If from india or pakistan or third world country.. you should be already in newspaper tv for earning 30K from web continously.. Even the top IT DOGS dont get that much there.. have you contacted print and press media.. give us your details and we will inform them..

its june now.. so april may june. less then 3 month.. and he become super hero

KRISH

surf4fun, Jun 8, 2008 IP
  17. vitalbusiness

vitalbusiness Peon

Best Answers:
    I have known enough people from the third world countries for whom lying is like their second nature. I don't know why it is the case. It wouldn't cross my mind to say I am making that or that much unless I really make it. It is not so for others. I guess getting that cheap thrill from a simple lie makes their life more exciting.

Some of them can go as far as to say "I swear on the grave of my mother that what I am saying is true!" and yet even then they will be telling a lie.

It's just a different mentality. I am stunned to see it here too.

vitalbusiness, Jun 8, 2008 IP
  18. vitalbusiness

vitalbusiness Peon

Best Answers:
    To me it is the quality of your websites that matter. If I could see your site (PM it to me, I promise to never share it anywhere) I could tell you whether or not you're telling the truth. Over the last 10 years I have never bought anything thru a person's blog, made for AdSense, Ebay, Amazon, etc. website. If I need something I go directly to those sites to buy stuff. You must be owning something huge like hulu.com or stumbledupon.com, if not... then I am questioning everything.

So, if you have cheap looking websites that make a thousand dollars a week, I guarantee you it can't be the case. Show me how professional your sites look and I will tell you whether they can make that much. The logic is very simple behind this, I think.

vitalbusiness, Jun 8, 2008 IP
  19. Blogspotter

Blogspotter Notable Member

Best Answers:
    But then you are hardly the target market for affiliate marketers..

plentyoffish.com doesn't look the most professional either...

Blogspotter, Jun 8, 2008 IP
  20. Jin

Jin Well-Known Member

Best Answers:
    I know Nab personally and all the stats he has shown are true. You should be thankful to all the things he has mentioned across this thread rather pulling his leg and his join date doesn't matter i personally had been browsing these forums since 2005 and signed up in 2007 and it might be the same case with him. He is from Pakistan and there is no need to get in lime light and he is not the only one who is earning that much.

Jin, Jun 8, 2008 IP
    SEOLinker likes this.