1. Advertising
    y u no do it?

Advertising (learn more)

Advertise virtually anything here, with CPM banner ads, CPM email ads and CPC contextual links. You can target relevant areas of the site and show ads based on geographical location of the user if you wish.

Starts at just $1 per CPM or $0.10 per CPC.

Will White America Accept Obama?

Discussion in 'Politics & Religion' started by Boogie Nights, Jun 4, 2008.

1. guerilla

guerilla Notable Member

Best Answers:
    Johnny and Edgar Winter.

guerilla, Jun 8, 2008 IP
  2. Dead Corn

Dead Corn Peon

Best Answers:
    Ahhh, but they can sure play the blues! I vote for THEM for President, and the new "Hail to the Chief???"

Why, "It's my own Fault, Baby... treat me the way you wanna do!" of course!!! Come to think of it, it would be a welcome twist of the old Harry Truman "the buck stops here," no? Nice to see someone taking responsibility for their acts again, instead of passing the buck all the time.

Dead Corn, Jun 8, 2008 IP
  3. zangief

zangief Well-Known Member

Best Answers:
    Why should not they ? Is there Racism in Usa ?
    I don't think so at this age...

zangief, Jun 8, 2008 IP
    guerilla likes this.
  4. Dead Corn

Dead Corn Peon

Best Answers:
    There's still some. But it's no longer main stream. America is growing up. You know, everytime I go to 7-11 or see some kids on the street, for the first time in my life I truly do realize that little black kid there, or Asian or Hispanic, etc... that kid really COULD grow up to be President now. And I am grateful to Obama and the American people at large for this. Not saying I'm going to vote for him, I highly doubt it at this stage. But I take my hat off to him for tearing down those ugly vile boundaries so long overdue.

Dead Corn, Jun 9, 2008 IP
  5. pingpong123

pingpong123 Well-Known Member

Best Answers:
    We have grown up in this aspect but when will we grow up in having the voice of the people be heard and not allowing ourselves to be manipulated by puppets of the power structure who are serving the elite and not the will of teh american people?

pingpong123, Jun 9, 2008 IP
  6. Snufflez

Snufflez Peon

Best Answers:
    I accept him fairly easily.
    I don't know about the rest of the country but I imagine it's not going to be that big of a deal, and I hope not either.

Snufflez, Jun 9, 2008 IP
  7. Dead Corn

Dead Corn Peon

Best Answers:
    Beats me, didn't we just give up, for instance, Habeaus Corpus, as if it was just so many donuts or something? Didn't we give up the need for a search warrants before the goons entered our very homes? It blows my mind. How many Americans died for these rights?

I guess we can all be happy we'll get to see them in re-runs, like some dated sit-com, while we feed our fat asses into obesity oblivion before our new HD TV sets.

Dead Corn, Jun 10, 2008 IP
  8. st_hart

st_hart Member

Best Answers:
    well, i think american are mature enough to accept that.

st_hart, Jun 10, 2008 IP
  9. Zibblu

Zibblu Guest

Best Answers:
    Zibblu, Jun 10, 2008 IP
  10. Mia

Mia R.I.P. STEVE JOBS

Best Answers:
    Well at least the Obama camp is finally shifting their mud slinging directly at McCain and not crying Bush every step of the way. Kudos for that... :rolleyes:

Mia, Jun 10, 2008 IP
  11. guerilla

guerilla Notable Member

Best Answers:
    Oh geez Mia. Try to remember that Obama is above slander. And pander. And lying. :eek:

Except when it is politically necessary. :rolleyes:

Obama - Do as I say, not as I do. ;)

guerilla, Jun 10, 2008 IP
  12. xXKingdom_SEOXx

xXKingdom_SEOXx Peon

Best Answers:
    If this will be the deciding factor then I'm sorry for Americans.... skin color? Grow up... it isn't about that anymore, everyone are the losers of their gov't. The lust for power has grown blind, drop the history books, they've closed the doors on you.

xXKingdom_SEOXx, Jun 10, 2008 IP
  13. northpointaiki

northpointaiki Guest

Best Answers:
    Hmmm...one guy telling another guy that Obama is pandering to Jews in America...and the other guy claims he's "certain" Obama is a Muslim terrorist plant. Wonder how this one will turn out...

northpointaiki, Jun 10, 2008 IP
  14. Zibblu

Zibblu Guest

Best Answers:
    The "Obama camp" has nothing to do with this. It's amazing how people want to blame Obama for what his supporters do. I'm an Obama supporter (not a member of his camp) and I think it's ridiculous how every single thing Obama has ever done (and everything people he knows has done) is open for great inspection but McCain gets a free ride when he has much more heinous stuff in his closet.

Read the story, McCain's character is seriously lacking. If this story gets the legs that it should get - McCain can count on seriously suppressed voter turnout from the "values voters" that sadly put George W. in office.

Zibblu, Jun 10, 2008 IP
  15. xXKingdom_SEOXx

xXKingdom_SEOXx Peon

Best Answers:
    Thanks for that story Zibblu, it is really sad :(

xXKingdom_SEOXx, Jun 10, 2008 IP
  16. Mia

Mia R.I.P. STEVE JOBS

Best Answers:
    Precisely.

It is quite silly, is it not? The trouble is, Obama made it about race, not "Americans"... What it really comes down to is who has more money, Cindy McCain, or George Soros.

We still don't know for sure that Obama is not Muslim. He was raised Muslim after all, that is an undisputed reality. He went to a Muslim school, that is an undisputed reality. His daddy was a Muslim, that is an undisputed fact.

He is a plant though. And Soros is the farmer that has been watering the seed. Another in a long line of undisputed realities and facts.

Obama hates Jews so much he scolded one on the Senate floor the other day. Bad idea IMO... Very bad...

The only one with a free ride here has been Obama. He is the poster child for the liberal media. He is NBC (National Barrack Companys) golden child. He's been put on a pedestal, and never once challenged by those that put him there.

We are only seeing what the media wants us to. When was the last time the press asked a candidate to step down? Hillary Clinton is the first person I ever remember being publicly asked to step down by the press, constantly.

The more Barrack opens his mount (without a carefully prepared speech in front of him) the more we see him for what he really is.

Mia, Jun 10, 2008 IP
  17. Zibblu

Zibblu Guest

Best Answers:
    BS! Clinton should have been called out MORE for her ridiculous campaign. The idea that she was being treated unfairly by the media is preposterous, absolutely preposterous. She didn't have a chance in hell of winning for MONTHS and the media continued the ridiculous charade that she had some sort of chance during that whole time. When it was clear Huckabee was done the media called him out on it. The media certainly ignored Ron Paul during all of this time. HC's treatment was too kind if anything.

"Liberal Media" my arse. There's no such thing.

Zibblu, Jun 10, 2008 IP
  18. Mia

Mia R.I.P. STEVE JOBS

Best Answers:
    I've heard this argument before. Huckabee was not close, did not have a chance. Clinton was neck and neck with Obama all the way to the end, and even had more of the popular vote.

Reality really hurts those blinded by provided ignorance of the liberal media.
    Really? What you said above is almost verbatim repeated from several on CNBC from Chris Mathews to Keith Olbermann...

Stunningly uncanny... hmm

Mia, Jun 10, 2008 IP
  19. bogart

bogart Notable Member

Best Answers:
    McCain gave his first wife a pretty good divorce settlement including paying for medical bills for life. What did her first husband do for her? (The husband before McCain)

bogart, Jun 10, 2008 IP
  20. Mia

Mia R.I.P. STEVE JOBS

Best Answers:
    Good point, and Carol says she still adores him...

This is a prime example of the level of mud slinging that the leftist media is going resort to in an effort to discredit someone who actually has a record, unlike Mr. Obama.

Mia, Jun 10, 2008 IP