1. Advertising
    y u no do it?

Advertising (learn more)

Advertise virtually anything here, with CPM banner ads, CPM email ads and CPC contextual links. You can target relevant areas of the site and show ads based on geographical location of the user if you wish.

Starts at just $1 per CPM or $0.10 per CPC.

ignorant americans..only they are this ..

Discussion in 'General Chat' started by ash1, Apr 14, 2006.

This has to be the most ridiculous thing i have ever seen!!!!

http://video.fosfor.se/next-country-to-invade

u need sound for this video!!

lol its too funny, i could pick out any country and tell you where it is, and everyone i know could do the same, how ridiculous is this that they keep picking australia

ash1, Apr 14, 2006 IP
    mystikmedia likes this.
  2. Crazy_Rob

Crazy_Rob I seen't it!

Best Answers:
    I'm just wondering...why do you think those people are so ignorant?

And why do you think only Americans are ignorant?

Crazy_Rob, Apr 14, 2006 IP
  3. EGS

EGS Notable Member

Best Answers:
    It's funny that nobody they interviewed knew their world maps! I can't believe thought France and Korea were in the location of Australia! :p

Although, I must admit, I take great offense to your thread title.

EGS, Apr 14, 2006 IP
  4. ash1

ash1 Active Member

Best Answers:
    its very unfortunate, that a great chunk (not all) live their life for granted in luxery with a GDP of over 35K and free education to highschool level and still dont know these things, its called ignorance or just naturally slow

youd be surprised but everyone i know from asia knows their world maps

this is what i hate, if i were interviewed, id say iran

but these people have NO RIGHT to say IRAN!!!

they should say AMERICA for the next country to be invaded, theyd probably pick America on the map if you tricked them

THIS IS 100% ignorance, how can you want to invade a country and not know where it is and even 1% about it, if you know 50%+ about it, you can make an educated analysis

these people should all change their answer to US

lol a black couple picked FRANCE ..? WHY? and they pointed to australia!! LOL, dont they know france is in EU?? and all the people saying they hate middle east! dont they know the an island far from everything is not even close to the middle east, they picked IRAN not realizing that iran isnt all isolated

and these people never heard of sri lanka when its been in the news for the last 20 years

IDIOTS!

and its funny, the people that chose india and china (im guessing for the reason that we are taking their jobs) they have no right to do their jobs if they are this stupid, they should be happy

ash1, Apr 14, 2006 IP
  5. EGS

EGS Notable Member

Best Answers:
    The people who were depicted in the interview did not know their world map, yes, but this movie does not count for the majority of Americans. This movie probably edited out the people who DID know their world map and only featured the less educated ones. This movie made Americans look bad and by your insaults I take great offense. You have the right to voice out your opinion, but you have no right to call the American people "idiots" or make such rude and arrogant remarks.

EGS, Apr 14, 2006 IP
  6. ash1

ash1 Active Member

Best Answers:

These people are so ignorant because they dont even know why they chose their answer, and they dont know 1% of their answer

and they kept picking australia!!
    if you gave a bomb to these people they'd probably bomb the US itself thinking it was FRANCE

and the sad thing is in a lot of nations they are educated about the world
    america they teach more of just america, and
    in america they promote freedom of speech and to be opinionated which is good, but the great percentage of people that are ignorant and dont know anything make really really dumb statements like in the video

realistically if i gave a bomb to one of those people and told them that IRAN was UK, they would bomb the UK from the sky thinking it was iran

ash1, Apr 14, 2006 IP
  7. Mister Tut

Mister Tut Guest

Best Answers:
    And some idiots spell Luxury with an "e".

What's your point?:rolleyes:

The world has plenty of idiots, even in Asia and Europe.

Mister Tut, Apr 14, 2006 IP
  8. ash1

ash1 Active Member

Best Answers:

i totally agree with you with the deception of media, but the fact that they even got 10 people shows a lot

in a new US study, they say 30% of americans dont even finish high school..

i know, but they arent so aggressive and rushed to state their opinion if they dont know what they are talking about,

im just saying its such a shame to see a great percentage of people like that in the states, which is such a powerful and great country

i know the US has many of the most intelligent people. but it also has some of the dumbest

the whole point of this thread is to show this crazy ignorance

they hate islam fundamentalist for being brainwashed that the west is bad when they know nothing about the west

but theres a group equivalent to muslim fundamentalist in numbers that are the same way but to the reverse

ash1, Apr 14, 2006 IP
  9. Mister Tut

Mister Tut Guest

Best Answers:
    And what percentage would that be, oh great statistician?

10. ash1

ash1 Active Member

Best Answers:
    they say less than 1% of muslims are fundamentalist, and id say the same for americans...

but they should know better, since the reason they hate muslims is the exact same way they are acting

ash1, Apr 14, 2006 IP
  11. KeithLDick

KeithLDick Peon

Best Answers:
    [​IMG]

KeithLDick, Apr 14, 2006 IP
  12. ash1

ash1 Active Member

Best Answers:
    the point is not numbers, just if even if 10 people in all of US hate people abroad for reasons they claim to hate, then dont they realize they are even worse??

ash1, Apr 14, 2006 IP
  13. DomainMaster

DomainMaster Banned

Best Answers:
    In America we call it diversity :)

DomainMaster, Apr 14, 2006 IP
  14. Mister Tut

Mister Tut Guest

Best Answers:
    I'm no pro-US Jingoist, and I don't support US imperialism, but you are really using arguments that would get a 15-year old kicked off the debate team.

Do you even have a real point, beyond "Haha... look at a few silly americans!"?

I'll save you the trouble. Yes there are stupid americans. Move along, people. There's nothing to see here.

15. ash1

ash1 Active Member

Best Answers:
    http://www.nationalgeographic.com/geosurvey/highlights.html

the point i was trying to make, just 1 point was, people that are so confident to hate someone else more, for the same reason that person hates them is beyond ignorance..

you'd be surprised but outside the US, many people dont want to invade any country

ash1, Apr 14, 2006 IP
  16. Crazy_Rob

Crazy_Rob I seen't it!

Best Answers:
    Is that all one sentence?

Crazy_Rob, Apr 14, 2006 IP
  17. Mister Tut

Mister Tut Guest

Best Answers:
    you'd be surprised but inside the US, many people dont want to invade any country.

Our President notwithstanding.

18. rszrama

rszrama Peon

Best Answers:
    This video is obviously a doctored fake. How do you know this wasn't rigged? It's amazing what you can do with a camera and editing software by asking people to point things out on a map and tweaking the audio later. I watched a little of this and thought it was funny, but I don't see how it's so telling of anything about us. :p Really, blind hate and ignorance isn't just a U.S. issue... it's a people issue. People do it, not Americans. For example... Denmark newspaper prints political cartoons Muslims are offended by, and two days later I see pictures of banners from Muslims around the world saying "Death to Bush, death to Israel". You think their media wasn't putting a spin on what was going on? It happens everywhere.

And really... if someone came up to me with a camera and asked who we should bomb next, I certainly wouldn't take them seriously. It's not like this is a scientific study carefully prepared for a legitimate news organization... Ugh.

rszrama, Apr 14, 2006 IP
  19. KeithLDick

KeithLDick Peon

Best Answers:
    Hmmm.. I would have figured by now everyone would know he's just trying to get *Your Goat*...

The more your say he will say... Leave it alone it's not worth it...

KeithLDick, Apr 14, 2006 IP
  20. jackburton2006

jackburton2006 Peon

Best Answers:
    Do you think this Mister Ash1 even realizes that if it wasn't for us "ignorant Americans" he wouldn't even have an Internet to come here and call us "ignorant Americans" in the first place? Or that if not for an American who created the forum, he wouldn't have a forum for his little "I'm better than you, haha" thread? Methinks Mister Ash1 doesn't quite realize the irony of his little insults on all things Americana, or the fact that this isn't a board populated by "his" people, thus he isn't likely to be congratulated on his amazing discovery that, "haha Americans are ignorant, haha" (give or take the second "haha").

jackburton2006, Apr 14, 2006 IP