1. Advertising
    y u no do it?

Advertising (learn more)

Advertise virtually anything here, with CPM banner ads, CPM email ads and CPC contextual links. You can target relevant areas of the site and show ads based on geographical location of the user if you wish.

Starts at just $1 per CPM or $0.10 per CPC.

PayPal + Payoneer = ??

Discussion in 'PayPal' started by IndiaNets, Jun 8, 2008.

Hello Friends!

PayPal + Payoneer

Does this equation works? I mean to say, can I verify PayPal with it and can i get CC statements when needed?

Waiting for your kind replies :)

Regards
    Vijay

IndiaNets, Jun 8, 2008 IP
  2. agnivo007

agnivo007 Peon

Best Answers:
    Yes, just make sure your payoneer card is activated and has some balance when you add+verify paypal using it.
    It's a debit card (not CC) and online account statements are readily available.

agnivo007, Jun 8, 2008 IP
  3. muhammad arif

muhammad arif Well-Known Member

Best Answers:

Yes surely you can verify your paypal with payoneer. there is no problem in verifying it. And also you can get user expanded code in your payoneer card history, from their site.

And payoneer is a bedt card supported by Master Logo and its not a credit card.

Arif

muhammad arif, Jun 8, 2008 IP
    agnivo007 and (deleted member) like this.
  4. microbrain

microbrain Banned

Best Answers:
    Payoneer is a Prepaid card , and you can use this card anywhere like a credit card but it differs from the credit card in the sense that in Prepaid card you load the balance first and then you have the authority to use that loaded money , You can use this card like a credit card .

Can I verify My paypal Using Payoneer ?
    Yes, you can verify your paypal using payoneer prepaid card . You will get the EXP Use Number in your account transaction history page (payoneer account) .Verify your paypal and it works fine .

Can I have a hard copy of CC from payoneer ?
    NO, Payoneer can't send you a hard copy of CC .

What if I don't have a hard copy statement ?
    You can see all the transaction and billing details online . However in case your paypal gets limited then you can take the screenshots of your account and send all the necessary screenshots to the paypal . This happened to me and I file all the documentation with paypal . But sometime paypal staff create a problem with this verification . First time they told me that they do not accept this kind of screenshots then for the second time when I made a call to them they considered all the documents with screenshots . So, for your betterment it is suggested that you use some credit card with the paypal , so that in future if you face any kind of limitation problem then you may send them some hard copies .Hope this will help ,

Regards,
    Microbrain.

microbrain, Jun 8, 2008 IP
    1 person likes this.
  5. Irfi0009

Irfi0009 Banned

Best Answers:
    I think it will no work :( I have tried Payoneer card at Moneybookers.com to get verified but I didnt get verified. But you can add this card to use.

Irfi0009, Jun 8, 2008 IP
  6. IndiaNets

IndiaNets Guest

Best Answers:
    Thanks for your descriptive answers :)
    I'll be giving rep to good ones..

What is the best (easy and cheap) way to get Payoneer card if I do not have one.

Is there any cheap alternative to this which works in same manner like Payoneer?

Regards

IndiaNets, Jun 8, 2008 IP
  7. eddy2099

eddy2099 Peon

Best Answers:
    Payoneer does not allow non-US citizens to sign up for the card directly, you will need to go through an affiliate such as Plimus.com . However, it would cost you to sign up and use it. The fees are the same if you sign up directly or through the affiliate.

If Paypal is suspicious and require a credit card statement, the online one would not work. You will need a paper statement.

eddy2099, Jun 8, 2008 IP
  8. winthan

winthan Peon

Best Answers:
    hey, don't use your payonner card at any spot for unknown trust zone. You will be fed up!

winthan, Jun 8, 2008 IP
  9. Raining Blood

Raining Blood Active Member

Best Answers:
    Yes, you can verify paypal with Payoneer as long as you have enough balance in it. The amount charged and expuse number will appear in your online statement. But I think it's only online statement, they don't provide hard copy.

Raining Blood, Jun 8, 2008 IP
  10. IndiaNets

IndiaNets Guest

Best Answers:
    Tahnks for your answers.

Is there anything similar to this?

I have heard somewhere about graphcard or something.

Regards

IndiaNets, Jun 9, 2008 IP
    microbrain likes this.
  11. muhammad arif

muhammad arif Well-Known Member

Best Answers:

To be very honest.

Plimus offers at a bit hihg price for the payoneer card.

I will suggest to go for , www.reviewme.com sign up there, and they offers payoneer card at lesser price, i think there is difference of 5$-7$.

So sign up at www.reviewme.com and then sign up for payoneer from their site, and you will get your payoneer card at just 5$.

After signing up at reviewme.com you can easily find a link to sign up for payoneer card, thats always visible in your profile there.

Its a real tip.Hope you enjoy it.

Arif

muhammad arif, Jun 9, 2008 IP
    nichpakaich likes this.
  12. nshahidch

nshahidch Peon

Best Answers:
    I have paypal account but did not have cridet card payment reciveing option there how can I obtain it....

nshahidch, Jun 9, 2008 IP
  13. IndiaNets

IndiaNets Guest

Best Answers:
    I did the same reading your any other post somewhere else :)

I'm from India, so need to pay $10 for tha card. US = $5. Non-US = $10 (50% discounted due to ReviewMe).

How will I pay these $10?

14. microbrain

microbrain Banned

Best Answers:
    I think You can use your credit card to pay them !

microbrain, Jun 9, 2008 IP
  15. IndiaNets

IndiaNets Guest

Best Answers:
    I'm looking for payoneer coz i dont have CC.. :p
    Any other way?

16. IndiaNets

IndiaNets Guest

Best Answers:
    I got my Payoneer card yesterday.
    Now, can anybody please let us know here about the cost involved to keep this card and the best practices of it.

Regards

IndiaNets, Jul 2, 2008 IP
  17. eddy2099

eddy2099 Peon

Best Answers:
    Go to http://www.payoneer.com and click on ' Pricing and Fees' on the top of the page, that should give you a listing of cost which would be levied for keeping and using the card.

eddy2099, Jul 2, 2008 IP
  18. IndiaNets

IndiaNets Guest

Best Answers:
    I will request you to post some best practices if you have a Payoneer card.

Thanks

IndiaNets, Jul 2, 2008 IP
  19. eddy2099

eddy2099 Peon

Best Answers:
    I am not sure if there is any best practises when using the Payoneer Card. It is pretty much like any Debit/Credit Card. Basically only purchase from vendors which you can trust and not just anyone. Never share your payoneer card with anyone and make sure you visit the payoneer website to ensure that all the transactions on it are what you authorized or purchased.

eddy2099, Jul 2, 2008 IP
  20. IndiaNets

IndiaNets Guest

Best Answers:
    You did not get my point. It's of course same as Debit/Credit Card, but there is something monthly fees involved for maintenance, what if I stop keeping money in Pyoneer, what if I do not load money for 6 regular months, how it can affect PayPal verification? These are the things related to best practices of Payoneer + Paypal.

IndiaNets, Jul 3, 2008 IP