1. Advertising
    y u no do it?

Advertising (learn more)

Advertise virtually anything here, with CPM banner ads, CPM email ads and CPC contextual links. You can target relevant areas of the site and show ads based on geographical location of the user if you wish.

Starts at just $1 per CPM or $0.10 per CPC.

domain listed..

Discussion in 'Legal Issues' started by adaam, Jun 8, 2008.

Hello,

Well, I have some troubles with my domain name, I have just googled my domain name and I was surprised to see it listed on phishing list (phishtank.com).

Indeed I have just migrated my website to my new webhosting provider (hostitplanet and I am very happy with it by the way) after I found out that my older webhost use some files on my account as well as email account, I reported to him that and he told me that the files were deleted, after 3 days I saw the same so I decided to migrated and that what I did. Now, please, can I know what to do to delete my domain from that list?

I will appreciate the explanation from the person from that old webhost..

P.S. I do not want to see my domain on such black lists or something like that.

Thank you very much in advance,

adaam, Jun 8, 2008 IP
  2. flawebworks

flawebworks Tech Services

Best Answers:
    Read their FAQ:

How do I report a "false positive," where PhishTank wrongly labels a site as a phishing site?

False positives -- where a site is labeled as a phishing site incorrectly -- are very damaging. Go to the Phish detail page for the site in question, click on the link "This site is not a phish" and follow instructions. These reports will be taken seriously.

http://www.phishtank.com/faq.php#howdoireportafalsepo

flawebworks, Jun 8, 2008 IP
    adaam likes this.
  3. adaam

adaam Active Member

Best Answers:
    Hello,

Thank you flawebworks for your replay. I just reported this and awaiting for their response.

adaam, Jun 8, 2008 IP
  4. adaam

adaam Active Member

Best Answers:
    I am still waiting for their response..

Can I still use my domain name name? It is frustrated to see it listed on that list..

Regards,

adaam, Jun 9, 2008 IP