1. Advertising
    y u no do it?

Advertising (learn more)

Advertise virtually anything here, with CPM banner ads, CPM email ads and CPC contextual links. You can target relevant areas of the site and show ads based on geographical location of the user if you wish.

Starts at just $1 per CPM or $0.10 per CPC.

Bilderberg 2008 Participant List

Discussion in 'Politics & Religion' started by guerilla, Jun 6, 2008.

1. guru-seo

guru-seo Peon

Best Answers:
    Thanks for the link. That video pretty much sums it up pretty clearly so your average tool can maybe understand it.
    Love this line from the video:
    "In this country we operate under the Golden Rule. Whoever has the Goldmakes the Rules." How true.

guru-seo, Jun 7, 2008 IP
  2. guerilla

guerilla Notable Member

Best Answers:
    Apparently, in an unprecedented move, Obama ditched his press corps, by putting them on a plane to Chicago, while it is believed he secretly attended Bilderberg (as his own people will not deny he attended).

Press Let Rip At Obama Spokesman Over Exclusion From Secret Meeting
    http://www.infowars.com/?p=2569

Watch the RAW Story video embedded in that one, where his press agent is squirming trying to explain to the media on the plane how they just lied and screwed them over.

guerilla, Jun 7, 2008 IP
  3. stOx

stOx Notable Member

Best Answers:
    Yeah this secret meeting, you know, The secret meeting which we know where it is and the names of everyone going, Is scary stuff... The secrecy around this meeting is terrible.

And the security, What's that about! I mean, Yeah, They have royalty, politicians and billionaires going, And going by this forum there isn't a short supply of crackpots who would attempt to get in to try and catch the reptilian aliens in their natural form, But still... What's all that security about!

:rolleyes: x 1000

stOx, Jun 7, 2008 IP
  4. guerilla

guerilla Notable Member

Best Answers:
    You only know where it is, because Jim Tucker has a source and tracked it down through one of the European attendees. That is the only reason we have a guest list each year, and that this is the first press release in 54 years to even acknowledge that the meetings occur.

Bilderberg does not willingly admit who is there, and they do not release any information on what was discussed, except that it is political and economic, which in this country at least, is illegal under the Logan Act.

Consider this. These people are followed everywhere, and they are scrutinized continually. That 100+ of them get together yearly, with absolutely ZERO media coverage, should be enough to pique most persons interest.

guerilla, Jun 7, 2008 IP
  5. earlpearl

earlpearl Well-Known Member

Best Answers:
    I'm going back to that thread. Since you never directly answered the issue I brought up and responded to the 4 inacuracies I referenced with things that are totally nonsense, in fact helped prove my case, and showed that when a real world scenario comes up, your theories based on intro economics don't stand up, I suppose I'll have to go back sooner and expose your nonsense.

Still, I look at this conspiracy nonsense, and can't help thinking of the unibomber or unabomber of the mid to late 1990's. He was the nutcase that moved to an isolated cabin in the woods, wrote a manifesto about the horrors of the world from too much organization and interaction and how it was ruining personal freedoms, ended up sending bombs around and was finally caught by the FBI and sentenced to jail. His mind slowly eroded into sickness overwhelmed by these notions that seem quite similar to your own concepts, Guerilla.

earlpearl, Jun 7, 2008 IP
  6. guerilla

guerilla Notable Member

Best Answers:
    You should. I see you staring at it every day. It must other you to get pwned so completely and absolutely, and not be able to say one thing in response.

You mean, give me more of your points to refute and make you look silly over? Knock yourself out.

Yeah, you seem stuck in that time period. Back when your friends and your choice for President this year where mass murdering hundreds of thousands of Iraqi children through forced starvation. The good old days for EarlPearl.

guerilla, Jun 7, 2008 IP
  7. earlpearl

earlpearl Well-Known Member

Best Answers:

I guess I'm being stalked. uh oh. a conspiracy

earlpearl, Jun 7, 2008 IP
  8. lorien1973

lorien1973 Notable Member

Best Answers:
    Are you retarded? He was meeting with Hillary at Feinstein's home. I know you won't believe that as it's far more likely he teleported to the bilderberg meeting to shed his reptilian skin to grow and plot to destroy the world. Far more likely that's what happened!

lorien1973, Jun 7, 2008 IP
  9. xXKingdom_SEOXx

xXKingdom_SEOXx Peon

Best Answers:
    I swear I almost died of laughter :eek::D still gasping!

xXKingdom_SEOXx, Jun 7, 2008 IP
  10. Rebecca

Rebecca Prominent Member

Best Answers:
    Articles:
    USA Schmidt, Eric Chairman of the Executive Committee and CEO, Google

For the people that believe this, you need to block your websites from Google search immediately. In addition, boycott adwords, adsense, and everything Google. If you don't, I have no other choice but to believe that you are in cahoots with our slavemasters. Talk is cheap.:)

Oh yeah, everything Microsoft as well...
    USA Mundie, Craig J. Chief Research and Strategy Officer, Microsoft Corporation

Rebecca, Jun 7, 2008 IP
  11. guerilla

guerilla Notable Member

Best Answers:
    No I am not retarded. If I was, that would be embarrassing since I pwn you continually on this forum.

I thought he met with Clinton at Clintons home.

This is why you should ask your masters to install a radio transmitter in your head, all of these facts are too much for your brain to handle!! :D

“Bilderberg Ben Bernanke” Arrives at Globalist Confab
    http://www.infowars.com/?p=2579

Ben Bernanke, boss of the Federal Reserve, as in Federal Express, caught violating the Logan Act.

[​IMG]

guerilla, Jun 7, 2008 IP
  12. lorien1973

Best Answers:
    Stop thinking.

http://www.usatoday.com/news/politics/election2008/2008-06-06-feinstein_N.htm

13. guerilla

guerilla Notable Member

Best Answers:
    http://www.iht.com/articles/2008/06/06/america/06dems.php

The meeting between the two former rivals, held at the Clintons' home in Washington, was initiated by Clinton after Obama spent the day in Virginia, a state symbolic of his efforts to expand the Democratic reach.​

Doesn't matter. Doesn't Ben Bernanke look great in that car? :D

guerilla, Jun 7, 2008 IP
  14. lorien1973

Best Answers:
    You're right. It doesn't matter. Given the high levels of idiocy you are expressing in this thread, not being able to know where a widely reported meeting was - especially when one of the participants (feinstein) has talked about it openly and said where it occurred, yet you still think it happened elsewhere, is just a minor point in your delusion. So I'll let it pass :rolleyes:

Anyways, the lizards' mis-information committee really needs to get it straight though. If they are gonna lie that Obama was there, they could at least get "there" right in all the fake news accounts. Don't ya think?

Yep, he looks great. I look forward to him telling me what master plan they have boiling over for 2008. The ones for the previous years have worked so well. I'm anxious for new marching orders. :rolleyes:

15. guerilla

guerilla Notable Member

Best Answers:
    Where did your read that?

guerilla, Jun 7, 2008 IP
  16. gauharjk

gauharjk Notable Member

Best Answers:
    David Icke is a Zionist. He is responsible for tarnishing the image of all the anti-statists. A well thought out plan indeed, so that the entire truth can be labeled a "conspiracy theory" at every opportunity to discredit the facts.

gauharjk, Jun 7, 2008 IP
  17. lorien1973

Best Answers:
    This was your assertion remember? That Obama wasn't actually meeting clinton; that he teleported to the bilderberg meeting? Are you not even remembering your random brain farts anymore?

18. guerilla

guerilla Notable Member

Best Answers:
    Well, I remember my brain farts. I was confused by lizard committee.

Because I am not on any committees (that you know of) and I don't believe in lizard people. The whole troofer /lizard people paradigm on the forum is perpetuated by vanquished foes like GTech, Will.Spencer and soon you.

It's an anti-intellectual canard.

guerilla, Jun 7, 2008 IP
  19. lorien1973

Best Answers:
    I'm touched that I can add meaning to your life; at least until you are dragged off to your work camp. ;)

Yes. We've all noticed that you are easily confused.