1. Advertising
    y u no do it?

Advertising (learn more)

Advertise virtually anything here, with CPM banner ads, CPM email ads and CPC contextual links. You can target relevant areas of the site and show ads based on geographical location of the user if you wish.

Starts at just $1 per CPM or $0.10 per CPC.

Bilderberg 2008 Participant List

Discussion in 'Politics & Religion' started by guerilla, Jun 6, 2008.

1. lorien1973

lorien1973 Notable Member

Best Answers:
    Cuz it was boring, I quoted what mattered, but from yours.

They talked and discussed. The horrors!
    They discussed issues and reviewed things. Oh my god!
    They learned something. That's the final straw.
    Kill em all!

Wait. You are learning something? They did that the bilderberg meetings! Are you part of the conspiracy?!?!

Ah. You are gonna make me cry :(

lorien1973, Jun 6, 2008 IP
  2. guerilla

guerilla Notable Member

Best Answers:
    On the contrary, you didn't quote it, because it proved you wrong (as usual).

You can joke about it. I promise to pass you food through the fence at the concentration camps.
    Nah, you endorse murdering hundreds of thousands of children for oil profiteering. I doubt I could make you cry. I doubt you feel much of anything at all.

guerilla, Jun 6, 2008 IP
  3. lorien1973

Best Answers:
    It did? LOL. It described a typical conference. I quoted the relevant part about lack of conspiracies and lack of general worldwide plotting. You focus on learning, reading and understanding - the three horrors of the world today, apparently.

I thought it was work camps? Concentration camps now. Man, -they- are really out to get us!

When did I do that? -They- make me do things without me even knowing!

lorien1973, Jun 6, 2008 IP
  4. soniqhost.com

soniqhost.com Notable Member

Best Answers:
    How do you know that they are all meeting in one place, is there any proof, that Bernanke was there?

soniqhost.com, Jun 6, 2008 IP
  5. guerilla

guerilla Notable Member

Best Answers:
    Yeah, Bilderberg did it's first press release in 54 years because so many people were there.

I heard live on the radio that Bernanke was seen and photographed.

guerilla, Jun 6, 2008 IP
  6. guerilla

guerilla Notable Member

Best Answers:
    Do typical conferences close the doors, restrict the media, hide the participants, lock everyone in the building during the conference and not release any materials or summaries afterwards?

guerilla, Jun 6, 2008 IP
  7. korr

korr Peon

Best Answers:

The Logan Act is a United States federal law that forbids unauthorized citizens from negotiating with foreign governments.

Text: Any citizen of the United States, wherever he may be, who, without authority of the United States, directly or indirectly commences or carries on any correspondence or intercourse with any foreign government or any officer or agent thereof, with intent to influence the measures or conduct of any foreign government or of any officer or agent thereof, in relation to any disputes or controversies with the United States, or to defeat the measures of the United States, shall be fined under this title or imprisoned not more than three years, or both.

Lorien,
    is your argument simply that these private citizens, business leaders, are authorized to conduct such discussions on behalf of the government, when the law was inspired and written in response to a Senator engaging in similar discussions?

Kind of off-topic, but is anyone else thinking of Pelosi when they read about the Logan Act?

korr, Jun 6, 2008 IP
  8. Rebecca

Rebecca Prominent Member

Best Answers:
    Articles:
    I went to the source link on the original post, to find out why they think this is newsworthy, but I just found a bunch of crazy people making comments. Here are a few...
    What proof do they have that these people going to the meeting are planning to harm them, or do they just believe whatever Alex Jones tells them to believe?

Rebecca, Jun 6, 2008 IP
  9. soniqhost.com

soniqhost.com Notable Member

Best Answers:
    They made planes disappear on 9-11 Bernanke can be easily photoshoped into the picture.

soniqhost.com, Jun 7, 2008 IP
  10. ThraXed

ThraXed Peon

Best Answers:
    A zionist calling other people crazy. Theres something new.

ThraXed, Jun 7, 2008 IP
  11. gauharjk

gauharjk Notable Member

Best Answers:
    What do they say???

What the hell do these people discuss in there? So many powerful politicians, bankers and businessmen? Some of the wealthiest men in the world!

Thats a lot of Power, all in one place...

I've even read that Bilderberg has Nazi Roots, and this has been censored, because of obvious reasons.

Rebecca is not a zionist. She's only a little angry... for some reason. Maybe its because of a lot of israel-oriented threads that were being discussed. Thats not normal on this forum.

gauharjk, Jun 7, 2008 IP
  12. guerilla

guerilla Notable Member

Best Answers:
    That's fine dear, but it's not relevant. Alex Jones' site attracts all kinds of nutjobs, which is why I am not necessarily a fan of Alex's, but I do enjoy the topics he covers and the amazing guests he has to discuss them.

guerilla, Jun 7, 2008 IP
  13. guerilla

guerilla Notable Member

Best Answers:
    There is a certain irony that the posters who have historically called for torture and incarceration, even without proof, and justify spying on Americans to stop potential treason, now argue that if the elites or government agents do it, we should all bury our heads in the sand.

To my understanding, that is a violation of the Logan Act. How does a private citizen go about bringing charges for an investigation like that?

guerilla, Jun 7, 2008 IP
  14. earlpearl

earlpearl Well-Known Member

Best Answers:
    Okay: I was there. I cannot tell a lie.

Here is what we discussed. I know some will be horrified.

Eliminate Ben and Jerry's from the world. Haiku can never be used again (I know some will really hurt with that one).

Bundle up the conspiracy nuts and send them to camp Unibomber....where they will get instruction from someone's whose mind moved toward conspiracy theorists.

Grow up dudes.

Go to a meeting with big shots. Interact. Learn something. Share ideas.

I guess if your life is spent behind a computer all day long.....interaction with humans is scary.

Seriously attend a meeting. Just go and attend a meeting. Try and interact with other humans. Try and come to a greater undertanding. Possibly negotiate something that is satisfactory between two parties but doesn't get you everything you want. (that is called "not being a baby")
    In other words. Participate.

earlpearl, Jun 7, 2008 IP
  15. guerilla

guerilla Notable Member

Best Answers:
    Earl, you're an excellent example of a lazy mind, someone who engages in defense of the status quo, without any knowledge for or against.

Your presumption that some of us have never attended a conference or met "big shots" is based on that laziness.

It's an argument to authority, an authority only you presume you have. And again, it's lazy arrogance.

Maybe you can go read some more at Wikipedia, and come back to entertain us with your findings.

guerilla, Jun 7, 2008 IP
  16. lorien1973

Best Answers:
    No, I'm saying that going to a conference and talking to people is not doing anything on the behalf of the government. They are just talking. If you read the previous link, nothing was plotted, planned or anything. It was just about learning, reviewing and understanding the issues.

lorien1973, Jun 7, 2008 IP
  17. ncz_nate

ncz_nate Well-Known Member

Best Answers:
    Wow, if Bernanke is part of the Bilderbergers and people can't make the connection they deserve to remain slaves.

ncz_nate, Jun 7, 2008 IP
  18. guerilla

guerilla Notable Member

Best Answers:
    guerilla, Jun 7, 2008 IP
  19. guru-seo

guru-seo Peon

Best Answers:
    You should have strangled him to death!

guru-seo, Jun 7, 2008 IP
  20. guerilla

guerilla Notable Member

Best Answers:
    lol. I did not know then what I know now. I certainly would have fired up the camera phone and asked him some awkward questions.

We were about a block away from the Waldorf where I was staying, and he was flanked by two MIB.

Here is Daniel Estulin (one of the experts) explaining Bilderberg very clearly and accurately.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ZCqdNjK47EI

---

guerilla, Jun 7, 2008 IP