1. Advertising
    y u no do it?

Advertising (learn more)

Advertise virtually anything here, with CPM banner ads, CPM email ads and CPC contextual links. You can target relevant areas of the site and show ads based on geographical location of the user if you wish.

Starts at just $1 per CPM or $0.10 per CPC.

I can play games for you.

Discussion in 'Services' started by .:YoUnGLinKiE:., Apr 13, 2006.

1. TheHoff

TheHoff Peon

Best Answers:
    As Seller:
    100% - 0
    As Buyer:
    100% - 0
    >>Trashing and undermining the credibility of a person, that simply wants to offer his service, should be threated with heavy handed moderation (as you put it so well).

Feel free to report my posts if you are so inclined. Four other people in this thread have also questioned the validity of the service he offers. People here on Digital Point question the "perceived value" of websites for sale every day. I've still yet to see any evidence that this service provides anything worth paying for that couldn't be achieved quicker with a database query. It is my public service for the day to let people know how to achieve the same results for free.

>>I suggest you save up your smart remarks for your cute little blog.

You have amazing powers to click on a link and then insult me with it :(

TheHoff, Apr 13, 2006 IP
    aspidov likes this.
  2. toby

toby Notable Member

Best Answers:
    As Seller:
    100% - 0
    As Buyer:
    75.0% - 9
    YoUnGLinKiE>> Can you give me top 3 reasons why would I pay you to play my games on my site? Because I couldn't think of a good reason and If you could give me 3, I may be interested in your service :D (link to my site is at my signature).

Cheers guys!

toby, Apr 13, 2006 IP
  3. discoverclips

discoverclips Peon

Best Answers:
    As Seller:
    100% - 0
    As Buyer:
    100% - 0
    I think 'the people' already figured out your point of view after a couple of messages, extending this public service of yours does not seem to make any sense.

As the provider of the service noted, there are people willing to pay for this.
    You can question that and save your pennies you so eagerly want to save (cfr blog), but repeating the same message over and over still affects this thread.

We get your point, we appreciate your comments and we do not judge your opinion.

Just remember: people are willing to pay for a lot of services ;)

discoverclips, Apr 13, 2006 IP
  4. .:YoUnGLinKiE:.

.:YoUnGLinKiE:. Peon

Best Answers:
    As Seller:
    100% - 0
    As Buyer:
    100% - 0
    1. I will increase your number of visitors by one
    2. I will increase the number of games played and als I can leave positive comments
    3. I will make sure that you get more games in 'the most played list'

I'm now pm'ing you the url of a thread made by someone just like you (owner of a flashgamewebsite) that was hiring a service like this.

Oh and for TheHoff, some people like it honest so they want to increase their counter by using real people and not bots. Plus they want a real profile of a person.
    It's up to the owner of a flashgame website to decide whether or not this service is usefull to him. Clearly you don't have a life since you are still replying to this thread. I don't see the point for you to keep responding on my services. Go bother your mother if you have so much spare time.

.:YoUnGLinKiE:., Apr 13, 2006 IP
  5. eddy2099

eddy2099 Peon

Best Answers:
    As Seller:
    100% - 0
    As Buyer:
    100% - 0
    Apart from raising visitor count by one and increasing the games plays, would your service bring in new visitors, ensure that the owners of the site gain extra income because of your presence and earn more money because you are there ?

I am interested in finding out more, like other game site owners, I really need to justify paying you to use up my bandwidth ?

eddy2099, Apr 13, 2006 IP
  6. aspidov

aspidov Well-Known Member

Best Answers:
    As Seller:
    100% - 0
    As Buyer:
    100% - 0
    In my opinion your service is no benefit at all. The key to selling services is when your service solves a problem, and in your situation there isn't even a problem to begin with.

aspidov, Apr 13, 2006 IP
    TheHoff likes this.
  7. .:YoUnGLinKiE:.

Best Answers:
    As Seller:
    100% - 0
    As Buyer:
    100% - 0
    I have sent a link from a owner of a flashgame site to the last two members who posted in this thread. If anyone else wants the link, PM me.

.:YoUnGLinKiE:., Apr 14, 2006 IP
  8. eddy2099

eddy2099 Peon

Best Answers:
    As Seller:
    100% - 0
    As Buyer:
    100% - 0
    I've got the link but it still doesn't answer my question as to what benefit you would have for playing games on my servers and using up my bandwidth while I have to play you for it? Others who comes and play does it for free and I pay them nothing for it.

Would you go around telling your friends and others about my site and get them to come ? Would what you plan to do bring me advertising revenue or extra income or exposure ?

If you could answer that, I could answer what you are doing and probably sign up with you. As it is, I can't figure out any benefits you have to bring apart from wanting money.

If I am someone who wants sign ups and wanted so badly to pay for it, I might as well save the money and create fictious account on my site to ramp up the number of users, who would know if I don't tell you ?

Of course if I am a game developer than it might be different because if I pay someone to play my games, I can get feedback from you to determine if there are any bugs and if the game is technically worth playing.

Answer my question and if you do provide a good explanation with a description of the benefit of your service, I am sure we would be lining up to sign up with you.

As for that guy who asked for gamers and to pay for it, that's his issue, he might have a reason but I don't know it.

eddy2099, Apr 14, 2006 IP
    TheHoff likes this.
  9. .:YoUnGLinKiE:.

Best Answers:
    As Seller:
    100% - 0
    As Buyer:
    100% - 0
    Eddy I suggest that you contact the member of the thread I PM'ed you, off course I do not know all the benefits of this service.

You could off course sign up with a lot of accounts yourself but what about the IP? It's going to be the same all the time. You say that people are playing games for you for free. But how will you make them play your games? Does your website have a lot of visitors? I could click on advertisements for you while playing your games. I'm not a debug guy, if you want your games to be debugged so badly, hire a pro.

10. TheHoff

TheHoff Peon

Best Answers:
    As Seller:
    100% - 0
    As Buyer:
    100% - 0
    >>off course I do not know all the benefits of this service.

The first key to offering a service is to know the benefits of said service.

>>You could off course sign up with a lot of accounts yourself but what about the IP?

I've never seen an arcade site that shows users the IPs of other accounts.

>>I could click on advertisements for you while playing your games.

Brilliant :rolleyes: but what about the IP?

TheHoff, Apr 14, 2006 IP
  11. eddy2099

eddy2099 Peon

Best Answers:
    As Seller:
    100% - 0
    As Buyer:
    100% - 0
    Generally, people come to my website and see something that they like to play and they play then they bring in their friends. Well, my game site is free so I am only getting about 300 visitors playing about 14000 game plays a day. One more player would not make any difference.

If I need to go play everyone to play the games on my servers then it is the wrong line of business to be in. You are saying that game site owners must pay visitors to play the games on their site, so money is the only motivator here ?

So your example is like if you start a restaurant, you invite people to come in and eat for free and when they finish eating without paying anything, you pay them money instead for coming ? That is the wrong business concept, buddy.

In fact as a game site owner, I should be charging my members money to play the games because I am providing a service, I just choose not to do so.

I am not saying that I need a debugger, I am just saying that the only place where your service can be useful is to troubleshoot games because they need a pool of gamers to test but if the games are already established then I don't see how your services can benefit anyone apart from yourself.

Sorry but you have not convince me that your services is worth the while to consider.

12. Vi5

Vi5 Guest

Best Answers:
    As Seller:
    100% - 0
    As Buyer:
    100% - 0
    It's quite clear that this service is similar to the paid forum posting service, however that actually works. When people create decent threads and make decent replies other real members will reply.

When I've done my IT work and need something to do I couldn't care less if the site I'm using has 10 members or 90,000; if people have commented; or how many times the games have been played. Its all irrelevant to my experience.

Oh and if you want to make money, set up your own site or offer a worthwhile service.

Vi5, Apr 14, 2006 IP
  13. eddy2099

eddy2099 Peon

Best Answers:
    As Seller:
    100% - 0
    As Buyer:
    100% - 0
    Well, it is true, the paid forum posting service makes sense because if it like you say, if there are quality thread, it would encourage others to post. But in the OP case, he is just going to play and playing on a flash arcade site doesn't make much difference.

14. .:YoUnGLinKiE:.

Best Answers:
    As Seller:
    100% - 0
    As Buyer:
    100% - 0
    eddy, clearly you are not interested in my service so stop wasting your time and my precious time...

TheHoff, there are multiple advertisements so I would click on multiple advertisements.

>> One more player would not make any difference.
    If everybody would be thinking like this, there would be no way for anyone to move on. Every visitor is important.

I am not saying that everyone should be paying to play their games. But the thing of my service is to give your website more hits, more games played, a new profile. This service is good to start your website. If you really follow your restaurantexample, but you choose not to charge people to play your games, your choice.

Indeed my service is similar to paid posting Vi5. I think that it has a use. I higher your number of hits, your number of users, your number of games played and I can leave comments and click advertisements.

eddy, you think it's useless. Why still ask questions and waste my time?

15. discoverclips

discoverclips Peon

Best Answers:
    As Seller:
    100% - 0
    As Buyer:
    100% - 0
    He started this thread by explaining his services, he then had to defend his service by explaining (multiple times to the same person) his service.

The OP explained the benefits of his offer.

discoverclips, Apr 14, 2006 IP
  16. eddy2099

eddy2099 Peon

Best Answers:
    As Seller:
    100% - 0
    As Buyer:
    100% - 0
    I asked because I was interested to know how what you do would benefit me but you have not convince me the benefits of your service.

Sorry for waiting your time.

17. .:YoUnGLinKiE:.

Best Answers:
    As Seller:
    100% - 0
    As Buyer:
    100% - 0
    Ok, if you say you were really interested, too bad I couldn't convince you.
    Other members who wanted more info will find all the info they have in this thread since it's already two full pages of information about my service.

18. boxer126

boxer126 Well-Known Member

Best Answers:
    As Seller:
    100% - 0
    As Buyer:
    100% - 0
    Seems a little unethical to pay someone to inflate advertisement click-throughs. Oh, it's also a TOS violation at most places....

Please PM me the sites that paid you to do this so I know where NOT to buy advertising for my arcade.

boxer126, Apr 14, 2006 IP
    .:YoUnGLinKiE:. likes this.
  19. fabrice4004

fabrice4004 Guest

Best Answers:
    As Seller:
    100% - 0
    As Buyer:
    100% - 0
    hey YoUnGLinKiE only wanted to promote his service don't post if your not interested and stop trashing his thread. come on !

fabrice4004, Apr 14, 2006 IP
    .:YoUnGLinKiE:. likes this.
  20. .:YoUnGLinKiE:.

Best Answers:
    As Seller:
    100% - 0
    As Buyer:
    100% - 0
    I'm glad other members of the forum are supporting me :)

No I will not PM you the websites of my clients like I already said in the other posts ;)
    By the way, I have never done this before on any website. I'm just offering to those who would want this...