1. Advertising
    y u no do it?

Advertising (learn more)

Advertise virtually anything here, with CPM banner ads, CPM email ads and CPC contextual links. You can target relevant areas of the site and show ads based on geographical location of the user if you wish.

Starts at just $1 per CPM or $0.10 per CPC.

EPN, lower click reporting since June 5th?

Discussion in 'Commission Junction' started by FikseGTS, Jun 6, 2008.

Anyone else see a large reduction in the number of clicks reported since June 5th? I read elsewhere that they were implementing some more bot click filtering, but wanted to see if others were seeing the same results....

FikseGTS, Jun 6, 2008 IP
  2. markowe

markowe Well-Known Member

Best Answers:
    Yes, me too, but I think it is due to poor clickthrough from my sites (awful yesterday, it was like no-one was clicking anything!), and also a traffic down-blip yesterday. I know this because I track the clicks made on my sites. But I can't exclude the possibility of less clicks being recorded eBay's end too...

markowe, Jun 6, 2008 IP
  3. jonixkonios

jonixkonios Peon

Best Answers:
    Nothing strange here, normal clicks, even a little more than normal

jonixkonios, Jun 6, 2008 IP
  4. jennstall

jennstall Peon

Best Answers:
    I haven't seen much of a change at all. I had a weird blip the other day when a site of mine which gets traffic mostly just from google images sent like 400 clicks to Ebay, but hopefully that sort of thing will stop now. There was no way most of those were real clicks.

jennstall, Jun 6, 2008 IP
  5. FikseGTS

FikseGTS Peon

Best Answers:
    probably depends on how heavily the sites are indexed by the bots..... daily payout is the same, just a couple thousand less clicks reported per day....

FikseGTS, Jun 7, 2008 IP