1. Advertising
    y u no do it?

Advertising (learn more)

Advertise virtually anything here, with CPM banner ads, CPM email ads and CPC contextual links. You can target relevant areas of the site and show ads based on geographical location of the user if you wish.

Starts at just $1 per CPM or $0.10 per CPC.

Google Api Returns - Quota Exceeded Yet only 600 Searches in 3 days

Discussion in 'Keyword Tracker' started by Snowfox7, Apr 13, 2006.

Hi,

I have been experiencing problems with Google Results. I went in and removed where it gave me results on MSN and Yahoo due to MSN's updated that needed tweaking on the pHp file.

The Problem: For the past month Word Tracker only searches about 300 out of my 600 terms. Then if I manually try to click a link to check the rank it comes back with the following:

The request returned the following error:
    Exception from service object: Daily limit of 1000 queries exceeded for key

I usually wait three days the rerun it in case it is a glitch but it happens daily.
    Today you can see the listing for about 300 terms with April 13, and then 300 are stuck back on April 10.

Someone else using my key (conspiracy theory)?:eek:
    Glitch in Keyword Tracker?:confused:

Any info helpful! Thanks in advance! Great tool!

Snowfox7, Apr 13, 2006 IP
  2. lorien1973

lorien1973 Notable Member

Best Answers:
    Mine hasn't checked since the 11th. DP posted one time that the API does not reset every 24 hours, sometimes its 48 hours or more. Its not a conspiracy though, just the resetting does not have a pattern.

lorien1973, Apr 13, 2006 IP
  3. Snowfox7

Snowfox7 Well-Known Member

Best Answers:
    Well I waited at least 2 weeks before reporting it here, so I would think it has had time to reset?

Strange it worked perfectly for the past year. I added the MSN / Yahoo advanced script and that worked perfectly for months. Then the problem with advanced script and msn so I removed it.

Then this problem pops up.

Snowfox7, Apr 13, 2006 IP
  4. digitalpoint

digitalpoint Overlord of no one Staff

Best Answers:
    Digital Goods:
    digitalpoint, Apr 13, 2006 IP