1. Advertising
    y u no do it?

Advertising (learn more)

Advertise virtually anything here, with CPM banner ads, CPM email ads and CPC contextual links. You can target relevant areas of the site and show ads based on geographical location of the user if you wish.

Starts at just $1 per CPM or $0.10 per CPC.

Moderator For Games Console Site / Forums

Discussion in 'Services' started by internetcheers, Apr 13, 2006.

Hello All

We are looking for a moderator to work on our forums and really get them off the ground. They have been live for a few months but have yet to flouish really and we feel there is a lot of potential for them.

The site gets traffic. It is an established games console accessory retailer who has been online for 3/4 years which means the forums are indeed getting traffic as well.

What I am looking for is someone who has good experience with games consoles and is really a bit of a forum junkie.

Your primary job would be to create new threads that people can join in with. I can't stress this enough. We are not looking for someone to just come along and reply to other peoples threads (as thats the problem - we don't have anyone posting new threads - just responding to what is posted).

You can take a look at the forums at - www.consolesandgadgets.co.uk/forums/

In terms of payment i'm looking to pay around the $40 a month mark or you can have a footer link on the forums (pr3) which would display your link on all the pages. Hey if you can do a good job and really get the forums off the ground then you can have both!

if you are interested please PM me on here / respond to this post or email me at -

internetcheers, Apr 13, 2006 IP
  2. JuggernautH

JuggernautH Guest

Best Answers:
    As Seller:
    100% - 0
    As Buyer:
    100% - 0
    I am very interested, i am still learning alot about consoles but i like playing games and stuff so :)

JuggernautH, Apr 13, 2006 IP
  3. .:YoUnGLinKiE:.

.:YoUnGLinKiE:. Peon

Best Answers:
    As Seller:
    100% - 0
    As Buyer:
    100% - 0
    My only hobby is gaming and I really know a lot about it. I have a lot of consoles and loads of games. I have been gaming ever since I was a kid. I have been working on several forums as a paid poster and in the past I have been a journalist for a gamingwebsite. I'm sending you a PM right now. :)

.:YoUnGLinKiE:., Apr 13, 2006 IP
  4. internetcheers

internetcheers Guest

Best Answers:
    As Seller:
    100% - 0
    As Buyer:
    100% - 0
    Thanks guys, I'll contact you both shortly to discuss further :)

internetcheers, Apr 13, 2006 IP
  5. JuggernautH

JuggernautH Guest

Best Answers:
    As Seller:
    100% - 0
    As Buyer:
    100% - 0
    Okay, pm me with your aim,msn or any other direct messenger if you have any or just pm me with what kind of contact option you want to use.

JuggernautH, Apr 13, 2006 IP
  6. greatestmj

greatestmj Guest

Best Answers:
    As Seller:
    100% - 0
    As Buyer:
    100% - 0
    I am very much intrested!

PMing you... I am into forums for more than a year.... and I also own a site which 5 months old... and I know the job of a moderator and I can handle it very fine!

greatestmj, Apr 13, 2006 IP