1. Advertising
    y u no do it?

Advertising (learn more)

Advertise virtually anything here, with CPM banner ads, CPM email ads and CPC contextual links. You can target relevant areas of the site and show ads based on geographical location of the user if you wish.

Starts at just $1 per CPM or $0.10 per CPC.

Payoneer Customers ...

Discussion in 'Payment Processing' started by richu, May 31, 2008.

1. eddy2099

eddy2099 Peon

Best Answers:
    It is not the fees which is the main concern, it is whether it is right or not.

Because I know with a credit card, you cannot use to 'buy' your own things just to get a cash advance.

eddy2099, Jun 2, 2008 IP
  2. microbrain

microbrain Banned

Best Answers:
    But here we are paying all the money instantly and I don't think there is anything illegal . Infect it takes about a month (min 15 days) to process all the payments from plimus to payoneer .. That may be the reason why plimus pay's out on the 15th of every month to bring some span b/w the payments so that to protect from cash advance :p !!

microbrain, Jun 3, 2008 IP
  3. Hellfire81

Hellfire81 Peon

Best Answers:

Why should anyone "buy" their own things to get a "cash advance" instead of going to an ATM and get cash with their CC?

Hellfire81, Jun 3, 2008 IP
  4. Hellfire81

Hellfire81 Peon

Best Answers:

He wrote that he talked to Plimus staff so there is nothing against any TOS.

Another thing: breaking TOS and doing something illegal are two VERY different things which should people think of. Nothing can be illegal here in any way

Hellfire81, Jun 3, 2008 IP
    muhammad arif likes this.
  5. androomidaa

androomidaa Well-Known Member

Best Answers:
    I absolutely agree with hellfire

androomidaa, Jun 4, 2008 IP
  6. Pal

Pal Active Member

Best Answers:
    Can someone verify his paypal by this card? for example Indian can use it for this purpose?

Pal, Jun 4, 2008 IP
  7. Mohamed_Mnafeg

Mohamed_Mnafeg Greenhorn

Best Answers:
    I have an Indian friend use payooner card

Mohamed_Mnafeg, Jun 4, 2008 IP
  8. muhammad arif

muhammad arif Well-Known Member

Best Answers:

LOL, i am a bit confused in your statment.What means by illegal, don't you understand. It simply means you are misusing their service. You are just using them to cash you money, while they don't work for it.

You are actually trying to use them as money exchanger.

Arif

muhammad arif, Jun 5, 2008 IP
  9. muhammad arif

Best Answers:

That seems to be childish...do you think it true that plimus staff will allow you to do this childish kind of job with their site, like posting your project on thier site and then buying by your own, just to cash your payment.

I can challeng this statment to be absolutly wrong.Even if you think it as true lets email to plimus, and will get a proof.

For more plimus is not concerned with its fees, but it seems more over its reputation in the industry. If they allow people to buy their own projects, then it will dibolish their reputation among web masters, as no one will go there to offer his services, because there will be an image that all of their memebers are only there to buy their own projects, and not for others.LOL

So what i mean is, that plimus will never allow you to use them as money exchanger, from virutal paypal money to real one, as in this case you are using them as excahngers.

Arif

muhammad arif, Jun 5, 2008 IP
  10. eddy2099

eddy2099 Peon

Best Answers:
    http://www.plimus.com/prohibited.shtml

eddy2099, Jun 5, 2008 IP
  11. Hellfire81

Hellfire81 Peon

Best Answers:

You marked 2 things bold: financial services and currency exchanges. But if he "buys" a product from himself he doesn´t sell a currency exchange nor any finacial services so there is absolutely no breaking rules

Hellfire81, Jun 5, 2008 IP
  12. eddy2099

eddy2099 Peon

Best Answers:
    Well, he 'buys' a fake item, there is actually nothing shipped and he is both buyer and seller, I doubt that is really a real sale. If you look deep into his intentions, it is still financial services between it is money to money transfer.

He cannot bring the excuse that he is testing the shopping cart or the purchase experience since Plimus allows for such testing.

He would inevitably have his name and details as both merchant and customer.

You might not think it is wrong because he pays the fees but paying fees does not make things suddenly right.

eddy2099, Jun 5, 2008 IP
  13. bluray50

bluray50 Peon

Best Answers:
    how much can last this method of getting paypal funds in payoneer?

bluray50, Jun 10, 2008 IP
  14. muhammad arif

Best Answers:

I think Eddy2099 have clearly answered it.

But let me mention my opinion.

According to the guy he has to buy his own product, so it means he wil sign for two accounts merchant and customer.

He is paying the fees like for an exchange.

Exchange doesn't means that yuo get covert your paypal to mb or mb tro paypal respectively but excahnge simply means to get an sahpe of money for withdrawl.

In this case the guy simply buys his item through paypal and then withdraw the payment through payoneer or thourhg check. So what does this means, it simply shows that he is excahnging the money.

And up to the discussion of fees, thats not an excuse, he is paying the fees for an exchange because he needs to withdraw his money from paypal. So he is paying the fees for the exchange and not for using the service.

Be practical.

Regards:
    Arif

muhammad arif, Jun 11, 2008 IP
  15. nakata

nakata Banned

Best Answers:
    iwas too trying third party to send money via xoom and that all legally but now xoom will discountine cash pick up to morocco i want to try ur trick but u said that dont support free emails like yahoo gmail which emails must i have then?

nakata, Jul 15, 2008 IP
  16. eddy2099

eddy2099 Peon

Best Answers:
    Why not just withdraw to your bank account. The Cash Pick up is a very dangerous option because it can be abused to use for money laundering since with cash there is no cash trail. If you withdraw to a bank account, the money is traceable and people who generally do not engage in illegal money transfers would not have a problem with this.

eddy2099, Jul 15, 2008 IP
  17. blog8491

blog8491 Notable Member

Best Answers:
    Why don't you get a virtual USA bank account from payoneer, then you can withdraw paypal funds without using a third party like 2co or plimus.
    Also buying products your self is prohibited in 2co, I don't know about plimus.

blog8491, Jun 29, 2009 IP
  18. the_pvaseller

the_pvaseller Peon

Best Answers:
    you cannot load the card using paypal. period

its only possible if you can acquire a payoneer virtual US bank

the_pvaseller, Oct 28, 2009 IP
  19. blog8491

blog8491 Notable Member

Best Answers:
    Payoneer card can be loaded via VCC, I tested it. This is a good trick to get cash within 2 days from a paypal account in anywhere.

Thanks
    Blog.

blog8491, Oct 28, 2009 IP
    merlinseo likes this.
  20. pintonbd2

pintonbd2 Well-Known Member

Best Answers:
    in bangladesh .. it takes about 45 days for me

pintonbd2, Oct 28, 2009 IP