1. Advertising
    y u no do it?

Advertising (learn more)

Advertise virtually anything here, with CPM banner ads, CPM email ads and CPC contextual links. You can target relevant areas of the site and show ads based on geographical location of the user if you wish.

Starts at just $1 per CPM or $0.10 per CPC.

why are we eBook lacking?

Discussion in 'Support & Feedback' started by sebastya, Apr 13, 2006.

Hey guys,

Is there a reason this forum doesn't have a section dedicated to eBooks? I think it would be helpful if we talked about the new products and books that are released online and see if anyone has it, what they think of it, etc.

Would you agree with me on this one?

:)

sebastya, Apr 13, 2006 IP
  2. Johnburk

Johnburk Peon

Best Answers:
    Wouldn't it cause a lot of spam from people try to sell books like "Make 10.000 a day with adsene" and other such books?

Johnburk, Apr 13, 2006 IP
    DomainMagnate likes this.
  3. itsme

itsme Well-Known Member

Best Answers:
    I agree.

If there is a good ebook on marketing, someone can simply mention it in the "general Marketing" area... an adsense ebook in the "AdSense" area, affiliate sales in the affiliate programs area and so on....

This is a well rounded forum with a LOT of subsections, you can always find an appropriate area for the post and share the info directly with the folks who are interested in it. A seperate eBook section would result in lots of spam and a dilluted audience.

my 2c.

itsme, Apr 13, 2006 IP
  4. sebastya

sebastya Well-Known Member

Best Answers:
    Oh I see. I brought this up because I would like people to give me their feedback on the marketing eBooks that they have read :)

sebastya, Apr 13, 2006 IP
  5. itsme

itsme Well-Known Member

Best Answers:
    Yah that's a good way to find info. You can ofcourse just post in the General Marketing area and I'm sure a lot of people will respond, that's a pretty active part of the forum.

If you want, do a search on Seth Godin... he has a lot of good marketing material in the form of REAL books. :)

itsme, Apr 14, 2006 IP
  6. sebastya

sebastya Well-Known Member

Best Answers:
    Thanks for the info :)

sebastya, Apr 14, 2006 IP