1. Advertising
    y u no do it?

Advertising (learn more)

Advertise virtually anything here, with CPM banner ads, CPM email ads and CPC contextual links. You can target relevant areas of the site and show ads based on geographical location of the user if you wish.

Starts at just $1 per CPM or $0.10 per CPC.

I Offer SEO Services - All kind of services

Discussion in 'Services' started by dsc0103, Jun 3, 2008.

Hi:

My Name is Daniel and I run a SEO company, we are a succesful SEO compnay with lot of clients, and now we are expanding our services to all kind of clientes, since clients with one website to clients with lot of websites.

Here are the prices of some our services:

Directory Submission: Submit your website to 1522 different directories. PRICE: $200 dollars
    Article Submission: Submit your article to 400 different article sites. PRICE: $250 dollars
    Press Released Submission: Submit your press release to 75 different websites. PRICE: $50 Dollars.
    Link Building: Get links to your website from related sites, get quality links and not farm of links. PRICE: $5 dollars per link, the price it´s the same for any page rank.

Our prices are not the cheapest because we offer a quality work. After we finish a work we send you a list with all the sites were we placed your site, depend of the package you buy to us.
    If you want for example only 20 directry submissions or maybe 10 or 15 article submission or maybe only 5 links for your site we can do it. It´s not necessary to get all the package.

Payments are by paypal :

Also we can build a SEO campaign for your website and you will pay us after see your website on google top 10. We sign a contract for it.

Just send me a PM if any require my services and i would gladly help you.

dsc0103, Jun 3, 2008 IP
  2. Scott Jack

Scott Jack Well-Known Member

Best Answers:
    As Seller:
    100% - 0
    As Buyer:
    100% - 0
    What types of pricing we looking at for SEO Campaigns?

Also how competitive of a term can I choose, and how long typically does it take for top 10 rankings?

Send some details over to my PM inbox please and I will look it over.

Also just curious why you using a Hotmail email when you're a "successful SEO company" as you put it?

-Scott

Scott Jack, Jun 3, 2008 IP
  3. dsc0103

dsc0103 Active Member

Best Answers:
    As Seller:
    100% - 0
    As Buyer:
    100% - 0
    ok,,, hi Mr. Scott Jack, the hotmail account its our paypal account not our officially e-mail account. I will send you details of our work.
    Thanks

dsc0103, Jun 3, 2008 IP
  4. dsc0103

dsc0103 Active Member

Best Answers:
    As Seller:
    100% - 0
    As Buyer:
    100% - 0
    Thanks for questions, if you want to ask something just send me a message

dsc0103, Jun 3, 2008 IP