1. Advertising
    y u no do it?

Advertising (learn more)

Advertise virtually anything here, with CPM banner ads, CPM email ads and CPC contextual links. You can target relevant areas of the site and show ads based on geographical location of the user if you wish.

Starts at just $1 per CPM or $0.10 per CPC.

Ezinearticles Getting Fussy?

Discussion in 'ClickBank' started by grover69, Jun 3, 2008.

I've noticed a lot more rejected submissions lately. Seems like they are starting to crack the whip over there. Anyone else notice the same?

grover69, Jun 3, 2008 IP
    Brandon Sheley likes this.
  2. nino2007

nino2007 Peon

Best Answers:
    Well there are some reviewers that simply don't know anything from those rules. I've seen many stupid cases, but I like Ezine, and I will only use them and some other high sites.

nino2007, Jun 3, 2008 IP
  3. bl4ckmaN^

bl4ckmaN^ Well-Known Member

Best Answers:
    Same crap over here. I recently got my account suspended, and I hate when I need to contact them about this, because it takes really long before they reply. Also you have to explain everything.....Some people out there are really dumb :(

I was going to put lots of articles on Ezine, but sometimes their reviewers annoy me so much....

bl4ckmaN^, Jun 3, 2008 IP
  4. grover69

grover69 Peon

Best Answers:
    I do understand why they are cracking down, but sometimes the rules seem to fluctuate, don't they?

grover69, Jun 3, 2008 IP
  5. bunch

bunch Peon

Best Answers:
    why did you get suspended?

bunch, Jun 3, 2008 IP
  6. GreatWebSuccess

GreatWebSuccess Peon

Best Answers:
    I haven't received any rejections for crappy articles, only been rejecting because I put www- instead of www. for my resource link, LOL.

Silly mistake, got quite a few rejections.

Danny

GreatWebSuccess, Jun 3, 2008 IP
  7. Supper

Supper Peon

Best Answers:
    I had about 6 articles from almost 2 months ago, turned problem articles today. The rules are so vague that some editors think they're okay and some don't.

I don't get it. Hopefully the hard ass, is done editing and I can have back my regular editor, that accepts everything.

Supper, Jun 3, 2008 IP
  8. GreatWebSuccess

GreatWebSuccess Peon

Best Answers:
    Yikes, not good! Hopefully my articles don't get slammed like that.. that would really hurt my traffic.

Oh well, it's always good not to put your eggs in 1 basket, and diversify!

Danny

GreatWebSuccess, Jun 3, 2008 IP
  9. grover69

grover69 Peon

Best Answers:
    That is what I am seeing a bit of myself and its kinda irking me. These articles have been fine and also generating them Adsense cash, but now they're a problem?

grover69, Jun 3, 2008 IP
  10. Ganceann

Ganceann Peon

Best Answers:
    Just curious whether they made any changes to the Author TOS for submitting articles... or how did old articles turn into problem articles? Did they get flagged somehow?

I am a novice on there with only 2 current articles, although I plan to get more written and uploaded soon.

Was it any specific type of articles?
    Any specific 'problem' common to all 'problem articles'?

Looking at gaining some insight.

Ganceann, Jun 3, 2008 IP
  11. ryanman

ryanman Active Member

Best Answers:
    What reason did they give you for suspension?

ryanman, Jun 3, 2008 IP
  12. webtarded

webtarded Peon

Best Answers:
    Weird, i submitted my first two articles last week. I hadn't heard anything from them until today, and then it was to tell me i had to resubmit them because i had more than 3 words as anchor text. I thought this would mean another week of waiting, but i got an email awhile ago and they said they accepted them. They also said i've earned expert author status: What the hell does that mean? Do they give you that if no one has written an article similar to yours? :confused: I guess it's a good thing, but i'm not sure why.

webtarded, Jun 3, 2008 IP
  13. MorgansMom

MorgansMom Peon

Best Answers:
    No, they basically give that to you if you have good quality articles.

I've never had an issue with having problem or rejected articles because mine have always been well written and 100% unique.

If you like to copy other people, chances are you're gonna get busted eventually. (I just got someone's article deleted after realizing he basically copied me word for word. What a douchebag.)

Or if you just write crappy articles, chances are you'll get called on that too eventually. They're just trying to keep their quality and credibility at a respectable level - which is totally understandable.

If however you are doing your best to write quality articles, it could be that there is something little like having more than 2 self-serving links in your author bio. They recently changed it from 4 to 3, then 3 to 2. I think anyway. Too lazy to double check it but it's something like that.

MorgansMom, Jun 3, 2008 IP
  14. ryanman

ryanman Active Member

Best Answers:
    You see the simple fact of the matter is that unless your article provides the end user with some unique value ezinearticles would not be interested in your content. Why do you think is the reason why ezinearticles is the biggest article directory out there with the most amount of traffic? Well for the simple reason that they have strong quality control guidelines due to which google loves them as well.

Most of the other article directories send you no traffic whatsoever simply due to the reason that they are more or less link farms with very little or no valuable content.

The best possible way to get good amount of traffic is to write an article with atleast 400 words(It would get published more and eventually mean more traffic) which provides the end user with quality content. Ezinearticles have private programmers who develop tools on a daily basis which scrape the whole directory and they automatically flag any copied articles. They recently started doing this, this is the reason why a lot of authors might see problem articles in their account and at the same time they might suspend the author account if you have submitted too much low quality content.

ryanman, Jun 3, 2008 IP
  15. tiger325

tiger325 Peon

Best Answers:
    I have noticed that they have become more strict with their rules. keyword abuse etc.

tiger325, Jun 3, 2008 IP
  16. grover69

grover69 Peon

Best Answers:
    I admit I need to write better articles. The funny thing is to look back at the first articles I wrote. What was i thinking?

grover69, Jun 3, 2008 IP
  17. nadavs

nadavs Active Member

Best Answers:
    I only got two types of problems in the past: one time I got an article rejected for excessive keyword use (well, why is it my fault that you can say "Japanese language" and "Japanese people"? Blame the inventors of English). The other rejections are for broken links. Well, they aren't really broken, the reviewer just turns every instance of the word "forex" to "Forex", so my case sensitive host says "WRONG!".

Except that, I don't get too much trouble. It's mainly because I proof-read my articles. Like Google, play by their rules and you won't have trouble.

nadavs

nadavs, Jun 3, 2008 IP
  18. JayT

JayT Peon

Best Answers:
    I posted quite a few without much trouble. I still think ezinearticles is the best tho.

JayT, Jun 3, 2008 IP
  19. bl4ckmaN^

bl4ckmaN^ Well-Known Member

Best Answers:
    They didn't give me any reason for suspension so far, but they usually return my account to normal standing quite quickly....I just don't like their communication system :( It takes almost a week before they reply, and imagine if you have to explain something to them.....It can take a bloody month to solve a problem....Jesus

bl4ckmaN^, Jun 4, 2008 IP
  20. saczilla

saczilla Peon

Best Answers:
    they are getting dumber...i have had a few articles, one recently yesturday get rejected for "not using top level redirect".

Last time i checked www.the-forex-tracer.com is as top level as it gets...of course i resubmit and it gets accepted by a real editor.

they are rediculous and killing my article times..i like to submit daily, and if they get carried over to the next day, i like to be around incase theres any "problems". but if im at work i lose a good 4 or 5 hours

saczilla, Jun 4, 2008 IP