1. Advertising
    y u no do it?

Advertising (learn more)

Advertise virtually anything here, with CPM banner ads, CPM email ads and CPC contextual links. You can target relevant areas of the site and show ads based on geographical location of the user if you wish.

Starts at just $1 per CPM or $0.10 per CPC.

Bad iTrade for nothing..

Discussion in 'Support & Feedback' started by tokyoice, Jun 3, 2008.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
    tokyoice, Jun 3, 2008 IP
    daqmaq likes this.
  2. lolobriquida

lolobriquida Peon

Best Answers:
    For days ? i've send you a pm after i won the auction saying i have issue to resolve, i should send payment within 3 hours, the same night i try to login into DP can't login all night long due to database error, when to bed, when finally i've log in the next days in afternoon i read your pm saying you have sold the site to someone else.

Don't tell me know it was for days.... all you want is the money immediatly and you probably sell it to someone offering you a higher price.

Now you are beggin for a moderator to remove you iTrader, you deserve your iTrader next time honor your word.

This the iTrader he left me :Give me negative feedback for nothing.. didn't respond to any PM's for hours.

Itrader say hours, his post say for days, check the day i left him neg iTrader, it was the the day i win the auction, so how come i left negative iTrader the same day if i dind't respond for days ??

You are a liar.

lolobriquida, Jun 3, 2008 IP
  3. MaryMary

MaryMary Prominent Member

Best Answers:
    The two of you need to work this out in private.

MaryMary, Jun 3, 2008 IP
    sachin410 likes this.
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.