1. Advertising
    y u no do it?

Advertising (learn more)

Advertise virtually anything here, with CPM banner ads, CPM email ads and CPC contextual links. You can target relevant areas of the site and show ads based on geographical location of the user if you wish.

Starts at just $1 per CPM or $0.10 per CPC.

Video Quadruples Conversion for Affiliate Marketer

Discussion in 'Affiliate Programs' started by Dominic, Apr 12, 2006.

Aaron links to an interview with Brendon Sinclair about using a web video to increase conversion rates from an affiliate perspective.

The example given, his own video about Aaron's seobook.

So go get the video camera from behind the one way mirror in your bedroom fellas and increase your conversion rates!

Dominic, Apr 12, 2006 IP
  2. Cyclops

Cyclops sensei

Best Answers:
    And then go to this page and find out how you can place a video on your website, not just any video, this is the very latest in video streaming technology.
    The biggest problem with Video is the bandwidth issue.....this has been overcome...this video technology can be used on websites, tutorials, seminars, keeping in touch with clients, family, and for sending Vmails a three click process, you never need to type an email again.....the applications are endless.....it's well worth checking out.
    Read the article then follow the links.
    http://bigmoneytips.com/loans.php

As Big Kev would say..."I'm Excited" :D :D

Cyclops, Apr 12, 2006 IP
  3. Dominic

Dominic Well-Known Member

Best Answers:
    I met him before he died and all I can say is he sweats more than your average bear. He sweats a lot! Met him at a charity gig I was involved with. He was generous, but I'll never get over how sweaty he was. I think maybe polyester was not his friend... tip for young players... if you are larger than the average bear, don't wear polyester!

Dominic, Apr 12, 2006 IP
  4. Cutter

Cutter Peon

Best Answers:
    I was coming to DigitalPoint to post just this, I guess since Aaron picked it up I don't have to :D

Brendon is going to be sending me a few pages of tips for filming web video which I will probably post later this week or early next week.

Cutter, Apr 12, 2006 IP
  5. Cyclops

Cyclops sensei

Best Answers:
    I saw Big Kev a lot, keep bumping into him, one of those big guys who was bigger than life...he was always wearing his trademark shirt, always looked like they were brand new...he must have had a shitload of them :D

My daughter was talking to him two nights before he died, she had a going away party which he attended and she left for England the next day.....she was really shocked, it was very sudden.
    The classic line was when he was caught drink driving...in court he said someone must have spiked his pavlova :D :D

Cyclops, Apr 12, 2006 IP
    Dominic likes this.
  6. Carlito

Carlito Peon

Best Answers:
    Can anyone tell me what this brandboots.com site is doing? If you look at the Yahoo! back links he has a bunch of targeted relevant Ugg boots links from different domains, but when you navigate to those URLs they all end you up at Zappos.com.

I suppose it's a JavaScript redirect, but is that what the SEOBook teaches you to do?

Carlito, Apr 12, 2006 IP
  7. Dominic

Dominic Well-Known Member

Best Answers:
    I don't remember reading that in seobook. Maybe ownership of those links changed? I dunno.

lol, that is hilarious!

Dominic, Apr 13, 2006 IP
    Cyclops likes this.
  8. 5starAffiliates

5starAffiliates Well-Known Member

Best Answers:
    I blogged about that article yesterday. Video is not for the average bear - but you can certainly see how it could quadruple his conversion rates.

5starAffiliates, Apr 13, 2006 IP